Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Family Albums

It's fun to look at someone's family albums. I always gain insight when I see the different phases of someone's life over time frames. I also enjoy seeing the family they grew up with and you can tell a lot in pictures of that person next to there family. So share your family albums if you want to right here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So when I was a kid (and I'm in my 40s now) I used to bite myself all the time if I got real mad. LOL I found a picture of me biting myself. What a creepy kid.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I don't have many of when I was a youngster... first one here is my Dad, taken about 1976 when he was in the Army.

My brother Jim on the left, my Mom and me.

My Grandpa, Dad, Sister and me... probably about '73 or so.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I love those pictures your brother looked so excited on the birthday pic its adorable. Your Grandfather looks like a Goodfella a tough guy andhe has a cute smile. Both of you parents are goodlooking.

My parents were both hair dressers and my sister did modeling. I was a tomboy and I was the only one in my family that didn't fit in LOL. I never had a grandfather because they were both dead before I was born.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

estherk.jpggloriaphotographershot.jpgfreakodad.jpgpicture163j.jpgsister2n.jpg

My Grandma, my mom, My dad, my dad & me, my sister

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

It's very strange, NT, isn't it? To see your Dad at the age, or younger, than you are now?

Tis for me; that's for sure.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    It's very strange, NT, isn't it? To see your Dad at the age, or younger, than you are now?

ha ha I do that too, I look at pictures of them when they were the age I am now, and think wow we are alot different.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

-Cp and I are in a couple of these - guess who is who?

Here's a recent photo of me which might help you guess:

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    beautiful people there..wow.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    beautiful people there..wow.

Thanks he he.

I miss -Cp me & him were becoming friends and then he quit posting. I know which one is him but I will wait to say it and let others guess first. I read his Bio at the board and I know he's older then you.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    I love those pictures your brother looked so excited on the birthday pic its adorable. Your Grandfather looks like a Goodfella a tough guy andhe has a cute smile. Both of you parents are goodlooking.
    My brother Jim has a daughter that looks identical to that picture where he's eyeballing Mom's birthday cake, she's 4 now.

Gramps was tough as nails but very gentle with us little ones. I remember he backed over my bike that I had left behind his big Lincoln and I was heartbroken. He loaded me up and took me down to the store and bought me another one.

Gramps used to own a bar in Wisconsin long ago called "The Gateway", speaking of goodfellas... Nitti the Enforcer used to stop in occasionally whenever he was in the area on whatever business he was on. He knew a couple of those mobsters back in the day and had some pretty fascinating stories about some of them.

My parents were both hair dressers and my sister did modeling. I was a tomboy and I was the only one in my family that didn't fit in LOL. I never had a grandfather because they were both dead before I was born.
    You've got a great looking family, Chloe. Your mom has a perfect smile and your Grandma was pretty glamorous it looks like.

That pic where you're biting your hand made me laugh, it's pretty cute. Do you happen to remember what had vexed you so?

Quote Originally Posted by dmp

Yeah, it is. My Dad died pretty young, like 52 or so, so I'm not that far off from blazing new trail in how I'll look in another 12 years. Other than lighter coloring from my Mom, the pics taken at the same age are strikingly similar.

I'll take a guess, Darin. I think that's you in the blue vest with the rest of your siblings there.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Here's to your long life, NT.

Wrong on your guess. I'm either of the two younger. Guy you mentioned is paranoid schizophrenic now. Won't take his meds.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

DMP the eye color is a give away your brother had dimples too eh

NT, I don't why I bit myself, LOL I just found that picture and remembered whenever I was angry I would bite myself what a retard

Yeah your Grandpa looks like he fit in with those Goodfellas. Why I could even imagine him wearing a Fedora

That is cute how our children share family resemblences, one of my sisters daughters has many traits like me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My sister and her twin.... No it's not her just a resemblence eh
    Last edited by chloe; 12-27-2010 at 10:59 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Yowsa!