Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    IN MY OPINION - an Egyptian would stand by an ally of their country. Abso is not supporting because of location but rather because it's fellow muslims.

But again, give me a list of 1 million reasons why he might support an attack against our troops - and 1 million times I will tell him to go fuck himself.

The 2 of you have managed to make it appear as if me not being happy about hearing ANYONE supporting attacks against our troops, is somehow wrong, that there can be ANY reason in where I can find that acceptable.
    I don't find it odd that he would support an Iraqi Muslim just as you support Egyptian Christians.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    I don't find it odd that he would support an Iraqi Muslim just as you support Egyptian Christians.
    If it were the Coptics attacking Egyptian Muslims, I'd be condemning the Christians. If the Egyptians struck back with a bit of Draconian subtlety, I'd understand that's cultural.

While the initial actions in Iraq were not UN sanctioned, due as we all know to some French backstabbing, since Saddam was deposed, it's been by invitation. Since the main hostilities have stopped, the US and ally forces have been used o rebuild and protect. When recently the head of Iraq said they'd be ready to take over next year some time, ok by everyone.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Then I defy you to FIND JUST ONE PLACE where I stated I supported attacks by Christians in Egypt. Because we aren't just talking about being loyal to a religion, we're talking about being loyal to attackers - and I don't recall stating I supported attacks by anyone in Egypt.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

It's obvious we disagree, but its also true that we share a common ground on most of these same issues; we just can't agree upon how to solve the problem of terrorism; which has no more to do with religion than gun possession has to do with gun violence; as a mere tool put to bad use. There are moments when no alternative to violence appears possible, for fear of self-destruction, but the reprisal of such acts manifests in the heart, mind and soul of everyone involved. Violence has but one certainty, based on what is clearly demonstrated in history, violence begets pain and fear: to which no party on this Earth is exempt. If we are indeed free, then it is because of divine providence, not geopolitical actions or religious practice; as any freedom which is irrevocable springs up from glory of the Almighty. I can only infer, based on an extremely extenuated reason, that terrorists consider their acts to be justified as a last ditch effort to protect this freedom; this of course is false on the basis that truth has love at it's core, to which hate and self-destruction would be the antithesis of a glorified God.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Then I defy you to FIND JUST ONE PLACE where I stated I supported attacks by Christians in Egypt. Because we aren't just talking about being loyal to a religion, we're talking about being loyal to attackers - and I don't recall stating I supported attacks by anyone in Egypt.
    Why would I look? I never implied that you did.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Why would I look? I never implied that you did.
    We were talking for many pages now, in multiple threads, about abso supporting Iraqi's who attack our troops, which he refers to as a "legal resistance". Your post and subsequent reply have zilch to do with what we were discussing and you were just trying to muddy the waters.

I can support all kinds of groups throughout the world, but that doesn't mean I support them attacking anyone or any groups.

You're trying your best to show that I am somehow wrong for not liking and/or understanding his position. You can't do so, it's impossible.

What he is doing is lending moral support to our enemy. And you're trying to understand or accept his support. And then you accuse me of refusing to accept his explanations.

If you sympathize with the enemy, or those who support them, that's your business. I won't give a single inch to the fucks.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    for me, i dont think that you are ok with genocide, but your real problem is in your lack of manners, sometimes you talk well, but most of the times you dont, that doesnt help at all in making it easier for everyone to understand each other, you get angry very easily, and then you talk with disrespect, which makes others angry at you, that result in a hopeless debate, nothing will be gained from the way you talk to others.

you are free to share your opinions with others, but i dont think that your freedom includes disrespecting them, or insulting them in any way, respect people even if they disagree with you, thats your problem, you are not capable of respecting anyone who have any other opinion than yours.

even if you think that the opinion of others is offending to what you believe and love, that doesnt mean you have to insult them, you often attack Islam and arabs and Egypt, all of that offends me, as much as it offend you that i support legal resistance against your country's army, Abso you Muslim terrorist bastard, show me one legitimate example of legal resistance in Iraq or Afghanistan. You are a terrorist, plain and simple. Now you are taking your underwear bomb and package bomb finals. I hope you fail and you lose the hand you jerk off with.

but i never insulted you because you have opinion that i dont like, and the moment you do the same, you will make it easier for everyone to have a reasonable debate with you, i often get bored of any debate when you start disrespecting everyone in it.

i get it, you are a good man, but you lose your temper very easily, but thats not our problem, its yours, so please deal with it if you may, dont insult and disrespect people who disagree with you, try to deliver your opinion in a respectable manner and you will be surprised by the outcome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

about the debate going on, please refrain from directing comments about it towards me anymore for the time being, when i finish exams i will be back for debate, this is just a side comment which is irrelevant to the issue being discussed.