Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    abso, don't you live somewhere near the deNILE river?
    not very near of it, but its just 30-40 minutes by the car, i do live beside the airport, and i dont feel that i am in a "Denial" state, i am just being logical about any issue.
    People show you and tell you who they are and you need to be listening and watching, not deciding that you know better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Have a reading comprehension problem I guess? For everyone like that, find more saying just the opposite. BTW, those 'new rules' were ballyhooed in 1999 and still are called new today.
    yes, they consider them new, although they have been in practice for the past 10 years, but everyone think of it as new rule.

whats your problem in them being called new or old, all what matters is that they are applied now.
    People show you and tell you who they are and you need to be listening and watching, not deciding that you know better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    yes, they consider them new, although they have been in practice for the past 10 years, but everyone think of it as new rule.

whats your problem in them being called new or old, all what matters is that they are applied now.
    Again, you are only seeing what you wish to see. Every couple of years the government claims that women have these rights, but in actuality it isn't so. There is nothing 'new' there, it's the same old stuff. Did you even bother to look at those links from HRW? Muslimmedia? I bet not.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Again, you are only seeing what you wish to see. Every couple of years the government claims that women have these rights, but in actuality it isn't so. There is nothing 'new' there, it's the same old stuff. Did you even bother to look at those links from HRW? Muslimmedia? I bet not.
    its not the government claims, i already know that its a fact that women can get divorce very easily without any reason at all, its actually became a habit for some women to threaten her husband that they will get divorce if the husband doesnt listen to them

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

its not the government claims, i already know that its a fact that women can get divorce very easily without any reason at all, its actually became a habit for some women to threaten her husband that they will get divorce if the husband doesnt listen to them
    So all those women are lying? Human Rights Watch is lying about the laws being a facade? Now perhaps you are from wealthy and the laws are a bit different in enforcement?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1,000,000 dead muslims

It appears my way is pretty damn successful. If they want to act like subhumans, they will be treated as such.
    I not impressed (I'm disgusted actually); there's still a ways to go to break the historical records for genocide-- Mao Tse-Tung wiped out over 40 million in China and Tibet and I think in less time than we've been in Iraq.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    I not impressed (I'm disgusted actually); there's still a ways to go to break the historical records for genocide-- Mao Tse-Tung wiped out over 40 million in China and Tibet and I think in less time than we've been in Iraq.
    So now you're saying our troops have committed genocide? You're just a fucking delusional asshole.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Sticks around for awhile, reads this thread and bails. I wouldn't have the gonads to reply again either if I just inferred that the deaths taking place in Iraq are because of genocide by our soldiers.

The majority of those deaths are a result of sectarian violence. Then terror attacks. Then from the war. But the majority and then some is the Iraqi's killing one another. Yes, our soldiers have killed civilians. Sometimes there is collateral damage. If it's on purpose, they should get tried in court. But both of those are rare. Our military does its hardest to avoid civilian casualties when hunting high valued targets.

To infer that the near million deaths in Iraq are a result of genocide is just being a troll and/or a retard.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So all those women are lying? Human Rights Watch is lying about the laws being a facade? Now perhaps you are from wealthy and the laws are a bit different in enforcement?
    the women you mentioned are talking about abuses, not about the laws of divorce !!!

divorce is very easy in egypt nowdays, they created a new family law to make divorce easier, and also new separate family courts to make divorce faster so that divorce and child custody cases doesnt have to wait in line with other cases.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I just watched a video on this slurpee character, with O'reilly discussing the Ft. Hood attacks...

while he acknowledges it was a terror attack, he wants to distance from the facts that he was a muslim - and he states as much about other terror attacks. He finds it disappointing that news agencies report that they are muslims. He preferred that they refer to this scumbag as an "army terrorist" instead of a muslim terrorist - even though the shithead was carrying a card that stated "soldier of allah" and also was running around yelling allah akbar!

He's probably a damn good colonel, but he ALSO another muslim terrorist denier and spinner.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Btw- just don't have the video handy, but I'd be happy to find it again and post it if anyone doesn't believe me, or just wants to see it. Need caffeine this morn before anything else!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

the women you mentioned are talking about abuses, not about the laws of divorce !!!

divorce is very easy in egypt nowdays, they created a new family law to make divorce easier, and also new separate family courts to make divorce faster so that divorce and child custody cases doesnt have to wait in line with other cases.
    Both. Divorce is not as easy for women. It costs more than double than if husband wants it. There are other differences mentioned, I'm just not concerned enough to do all the reading, but it's your country and your people. If it were mine, I would be very concerned.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Both. Divorce is not as easy for women. It costs more than double than if husband wants it. There are other differences mentioned, I'm just not concerned enough to do all the reading, but it's your country and your people. If it were mine, I would be very concerned.
    He wouldn't know anyway. He had no idea just how bad the abuse of women in Egypt was until I gave him undeniable proof.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sticks around for awhile, reads this thread and bails. I wouldn't have the gonads to reply again either if I just inferred that the deaths taking place in Iraq are because of genocide by our soldiers.

The majority of those deaths are a result of sectarian violence. Then terror attacks. Then from the war. But the majority and then some is the Iraqi's killing one another. Yes, our soldiers have killed civilians. Sometimes there is collateral damage. If it's on purpose, they should get tried in court. But both of those are rare. Our military does its hardest to avoid civilian casualties when hunting high valued targets.

To infer that the near million deaths in Iraq are a result of genocide is just being a troll and/or a retard.

I didn't bail on the thread, I went out, (it was New Year's Eve)--and I don't think it is genocide-- I merely drew a conclusion from what you have touted as reason in this thread. You have pronounced several stages indicative of genocidal conditioning; including classification, dehumanization, polarization, extermination and now denial. Forgive me if I was pursuing this as a debate and failed to consider your emotional state. I can understand when someone develops these behaviors in the frontlines of warfare; its a classic survival technique. I've seen PTSD in most of my friends and family who have served in Iraq and other foreign wars. Maybe you were affected by 9/11, and developed these feelings as a result; but get some help, don't go around spouting hate and derogatory sentiment. If you don't overcome the hate and fear, you've allowed the terrorists to succeed.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    If you don't overcome the hate and fear, you've allowed the terrorists to succeed.
    If we don't stay vigilant and remember, we become ostriches and won't see the enemy when they approach.

I have no intention of ever forgetting who attacked us on 9/11. This doesn't mean I hate Muslims .... it just means that I have a very strong and healthy distrust for them. Just like I have a healthy distrust of gang bangers. They may not all be murderers, but I don't trust any of them.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.