Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    no it didnt slip.

there is terrorism, and there is resistence, when you invade, people have the right to resist, like in Iraq, but when you are invited in, people have no right to attack you, like in Saudia, Qatar.
    You didn't state you supported those who resisted, you outright stated you supported TERRORISTS against American troops. You're dancing, Abso, admit it. You could have just as easily wrote this in your original reply, but you didn't, you chose to write what you did. Be a man and at least support your own words.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

no it didnt slip.

there is terrorism, and there is resistence, when you invade, people have the right to resist, like in Iraq, but when you are invited in, people have no right to attack you, like in Saudia, Qatar.

as an example, the bright star exercise, thousands of american troops come to egypt to participate in it, have you ever heared of anyone attacking them ???
    That would be a quick way to go visit your pal Allah.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    You didn't state you supported those who resisted, you outright stated you supported TERRORISTS against American troops. You're dancing, Abso, admit it. You could have just as easily wrote this in your original reply, but you didn't, you chose to write what you did. Be a man and at least support your own words.
    no i didnt, i sware that i distinguished between both, and you can read all my previous posts to see that.

i said that people who attack american civilians in Iraq, or Iraqi civlians, or puplic buildings or reporters, anyone who is civilian at all, those kind of people are terrorists, the people who put bombs in cars and park them in populated places, killing hundreds of people, those kind of people i despise.

i only said, that i support legal resistence, nothing more than that, and i really wish that american troops can go home back safetly, i dont like to see anymore blood being spilled, be it american or Iraqi.
    People show you and tell you who they are and you need to be listening and watching, not deciding that you know better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    That would be a quick way to go visit your pal Allah.
    childish again
    Last edited by abso; 12-29-2010 at 04:22 PM.
    People show you and tell you who they are and you need to be listening and watching, not deciding that you know better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso
    So, you'd be okay with strapping bombs around an 8 year old and blowing up American Soldiers because that wouldn't be terrorism, right?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So, you'd be okay with strapping bombs around an 8 year old and blowing up American Soldiers because that wouldn't be terrorism, right?
    nope i wouldnt be okay with such thing, i dont agree with suicide bombings, be it 8 years old or 20 or 40 or 80, i dont agree with someone detonating himself, i consdier that suicide, and its against my religion and beliefs.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

no i didnt, i sware that i distinguished between both, and you can read all my previous posts to see that.

i said that people who attack american civilians in Iraq, or Iraqi civlians, or puplic buildings or reporters, anyone who is civilian at all, those kind of people are terrorists, the people who put bombs in cars and park them in populated places, killing hundreds of people, those kind of people i despise.

i only said, that i support legal resistence, nothing more than that, and i really wish that american troops can go home back safetly, i dont like to see anymore blood being spilled, be it american or Iraqi.
    What do you consider a "legal resistance"? The US came in to remove Saddam and help rebuild. It's terrorists and the like attacking our soldiers. We had no issue with regular citizens of Iraq and we disbanded their military. We and other Iraqi citizens are now being attacked by terrorists and religious radicals, which is just another name for a fucking terrorist.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You mentioned terrorists specifically in what I quoted from you. Is there ANYTHING at all that terrorists in Iraq or Afghanistan could do, that wouldn't involve civilians or suicide, that you would support?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What do you consider a "legal resistance"? The US came in to remove Saddam and help rebuild. It's terrorists and the like attacking our soldiers. We had no issue with regular citizens of Iraq and we disbanded their military. We and other Iraqi citizens are now being attacked by terrorists and religious radicals, which is just another name for a fucking terrorist.
    yes, i know that now there is almost no resistence that attack American troops, they are all terrorists who dont distinguish between anything, they attack Iraqi innocents, and american innocents, and kidnap reporters to kill them while recording it on a video, they are just some very ***** people, people that i wish if they can all be killed.

i really dream that oneday all the terrorists will be killed before i wake up in the morning, so that people at least stop hating me for the actions of other stupid people.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You mentioned terrorists specifically in what I quoted from you. Is there ANYTHING at all that terrorists in Iraq or Afghanistan could do, that wouldn't involve civilians or suicide, that you would support?
    sorry if i got it wrong and mentioned terrorists instead of resistence in that Quote, but you have been talking with me for a long time now, and you already know that i denounce terrorism and that i hate terrorists.

yes, there is a very important thing that i would support them in doing and it wont involve killing any innocents at all.

i would really support them if they start having internal problems and kill each other and save us the effort

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

yes, i know that now there is almost no resistence that attack American troops, they are all terrorists who dont distinguish between anything, they attack Iraqi innocents, and american innocents, and kidnap reporters to kill them while recording it on a video, they are just some very ***** people, people that i wish if they can all be killed.

i really dream that oneday all the terrorists will be killed before i wake up in the morning, so that people at least stop hating me for the actions of other stupid people.
    Since you are under the belief that there is almost no "resistance" left and only terrorists who don't distinguish - makes me wonder EVEN MORE as to your statement about "supporting terrorists who attack American troops".

There can be no mistaking the 2, "resistance" or terrorists, if even you agree that it's terrorists ruling the roost over there as far as the attacks are concerned.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Since you are under the belief that there is almost no "resistance" left and only terrorists who don't distinguish - makes me wonder EVEN MORE as to your statement about "supporting terrorists who attack American troops".

There can be no mistaking the 2, "resistance" or terrorists, if even you agree that it's terrorists ruling the roost over there as far as the attacks are concerned.
    i meant support resistence which attack american troops, if it really existed, but the sahmeful fact, is that Iraq is now full of terrorists, who attack without any distinguish, they kill civilians and innocents, i see terrorists, not patriots, i will only support patriots if they want to resist legally.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Holy crap, Kathi! I never heard about this.
    I can just picture this: On a c130 full of 82nd Soldiers enroute to a war zone: My name is Hussein, I am hear to hijack the plane and kill all you Ameri......... AIRBORNE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

here i post something about a fellow american, who is not an arab, just became a muslim because he loved a woman, but he never loved any country other than USA, and spent 23 years serving in the US army, and instead of being proud of a guy like him, you are all proud of guys full of hate like CAPTDASH

i post about good guys, and you keep posting about bad guys, i post about good examples, and you only remember the bad ones, you encourage fear and hatred, and reject every attempt i make to encourage understanding, if you all prefer such hatred and fear from both sides, then i hope it works for you, if thats what you want to pass to your own children, then its fine, but i already know what i am going to teach my children, i am going to teach them how to love people and understand them, not how to hate others.
    It is not HATE ABSO. It is REALITY. Everyone always remembers the bad shit. Hoorah for the soldier you mentioned, but at the end of the day, and the truth of the matter is he was after a piece of ass and he did what he had to do to get it. Islam was just a means to an end. Deal with the truth, not the idea that you clowns are freedom loving human beings.

Like Mama said from "Waterboy", You are the devil.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CAPTDASH View Post
    This is just another example of ABSO trying to set his fellow Muslims on a pedestal. what a freakin joke you are ABSO.
    Don't you do the same for fellow Christians? I don't see anything wrong about a post that highlights a Muslim soldier.