Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    Don't you do the same for fellow Christians? I don't see anything wrong about a post that highlights a Muslim soldier.
    I don't sit anyone on a pedestal. I don't see anything wrong with the post about the Col. Afterall the only reason he went muslim was to get the girl. Sounds like real dedication to me. More bullshit & propaganda dude.
    Last edited by CAPTDASH; 12-29-2010 at 11:22 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CAPTDASH View Post
    I don't sit anyone on a pedestal. I don't see anything wrong with the post about the Col. Afterall the only reason he went muslim was to get the girl. Sounds like real dedication to me. More bullshit & propaganda dude.
    yes, only reason in the start was to marry the egyptian girl, but for him to stay muslim for 23 years, means that he like it, and he believed in it, he knows that terrorism and Islam are two different things, he is a muslim who fought terrorism.

anyway, i think that you want him dead too, and his 5 children, afterall, they are all muslims
    People show you and tell you who they are and you need to be listening and watching, not deciding that you know better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    yes, only reason in the start was to marry the egyptian girl, but for him to stay muslim for 23 years, means that he like it, and he believed in it, he knows that terrorism and Islam are two different things, he is a muslim who fought terrorism.

anyway, i think that you want him dead too, and his 5 children, afterall, they are all muslims
    Poor guy doesn't stand a chance, since you too wish him dead, being a US military person after all.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Poor guy doesn't stand a chance, since you too wish him dead, being a US military person after all.
    when did i ever say that i wish US military persons to die

you really have the tendency of twisting every word i say, do you need somone to teach you how to read my words and understand what i really mean ?

i have said many times, that i only support the legal right to resist an occupation, i support that right in any country in the world, but i dont want anyone did, and i am never happy about any death, i wish if all american soliders can come home back safely.

being old, should have made you more wise than to be sarcastic for every word i say, you should have some understanding for my opinions, but seems that being old isn't always consistent with being wise.
    Last edited by abso; 12-30-2010 at 01:47 AM.
    People show you and tell you who they are and you need to be listening and watching, not deciding that you know better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

when did i ever say that i wish US military persons to die
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...170#post457170

And now you want to run away from that thread. It's clear as day that you weren't talking about "legal resistance" as you now call it. You got pissed at CaptDash and outright stated you supported terrorists killing American troops. You can twist it all you like AFTER the fact, but you never even discussed resistance in that other thread. You were accused by someone of supporting terrorism and you're reply was that you only supported terror attacks against US troops, only not including suicide attacks.

It's clear as day, no confusion in the other thread, just CaptDash's post and your reply. You may think you can spin your way out of this to some, but I'm not falling for your excuses.

So say what you want to Kath about her response, but it was 100% spot on.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...170#post457170

And now you want to run away from that thread. It's clear as day that you weren't talking about "legal resistance" as you now call it. You got pissed at CaptDash and outright stated you supported terrorists killing American troops. You can twist it all you like AFTER the fact, but you never even discussed resistance in that other thread. You were accused by someone of supporting terrorism and you're reply was that you only supported terror attacks against US troops, only not including suicide attacks.

It's clear as day, no confusion in the other thread, just CaptDash's post and your reply. You may think you can spin your way out of this to some, but I'm not falling for your excuses.

So say what you want to Kath about her response, but it was 100% spot on.
    One thing I've noticed is that Abso has very, very low tolerance for a woman speaking to him, especially disrespecting him on equal footing. Like all the flowery words he uses about the beauty and duties towards women from the Koran, quite often his apparent male superiority comes through. I've noticed it before but one post the other day Jim, the one about Christmas gift and book buying. He 'longed' for a woman that would share his intellect, but the one he 'has' can only read for about 20 minutes, then wants to talk.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Abso it has nothing to do with staying Muslim. If I had a great lady like that, I would do whatever I needed to keep her. Islam is just a product of his puddy pursuit.

Yes the US Military would be wise to get rid of all Muslims especially those within its ranks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

One thing I've noticed is that Abso has very, very low tolerance for a woman speaking to him, especially disrespecting him on equal footing. Like all the flowery words he uses about the beauty and duties towards women from the Koran, quite often his apparent male superiority comes through. I've noticed it before but one post the other day Jim, the one about Christmas gift and book buying. He 'longed' for a woman that would share his intellect, but the one he 'has' can only read for about 20 minutes, then wants to talk.
    Muslims like dominating their women. I don't have to tell you what a drag it is to see a beautiful woman in a Muslim country, and you cannot even greet her or anything. ABSO- what is it 10 paces behind you that your lady must walk behind you because she is not good enough to walk with you? Wait, I said lady, y'all call them property much like the slave owners from the old south. What a piece of work ABSO is.

He is making her read the Koran which condones killing innocent people and she is probably weary from all that vile crap. If she was real smart she would run for her life. ABSO will probably strap a bomb to her and get her to walk into the American embassy in Cairo.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

That's not fair.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    That's not fair.
    Yes it is. He's been writing the same for a long time. Others noticed yesterday, but it's ongoing. As are his outbursts of misogyny.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I will say that some of what Abso writes is contradictory but don't we all do the same thing. I really have to question the fact that not one but 2 or 3 mod are jumping on the bandwagon here to rip him apart!!

I for one believe that he is a nice person but we have to understand that the Imans will always place their religion above everything else and tell their followers what they should believe. This being said he is still young and doing what his religious leaders tell him.

Islam is not set up the same way as most other religions!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    I really have to question the fact that not one but 2 or 3 mod are jumping on the bandwagon here to rip him apart!!
    Do you really? Did we "moderate" at all? Can we not post our opinions freely, like everyone else here, because we have the ability to moderate?

And I'm sorry, when someone supports attacks on our troops, whether appropriate or via terrorism, I am going to speak my mind. I love each and every one of our troops, and to see someone "rooting" against them, in any way, is disheartening to me.

But I shouldn't be able to speak my mind because I am a moderator? If you're going to publicly criticize staff members, at least make it when we actually do something that every other member on this board can't do.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    I will say that some of what Abso writes is contradictory but don't we all do the same thing. I really have to question the fact that not one but 2 or 3 mod are jumping on the bandwagon here to rip him apart!!

I for one believe that he is a nice person but we have to understand that the Imans will always place their religion above everything else and tell their followers what they should believe. This being said he is still young and doing what his religious leaders tell him.

Islam is not set up the same way as most other religions!!
    Mods are allowed to interact. I for one have rarely 'jumped' on Abso, mostly reacted to what he's written.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I also want to reiterate this point...

Some started by telling Kathianne what she wrote was not "fair". Now Nukeman thinks it is wrong that some "mods" ganged up on him (abso) in this thread.

Forget for a minute whether you agree/disagree that abso supports terrorism. One thing that IS NOT in doubt, is what he wrote several times in that same thread:

American Troops in Iraq had no right to invade the country in the first place, WMD wasnt found at all, the whole war is illegal according to the international law, american troops there is an occupation force, so i support attacking them.

Same here, American troops is occupation force, and i support attacking them.
    But it's wrong or "unfair" if it's pointed out to abso that the muslim man he posted about he apparently supports attacks against? It's wrong of me to point out that he supports American troops getting attacked in ANY fashion?

I'm baffled as to why WHAT we wrote is wrong, or WHY we shouldn't be able to express our feelings about his words because we are moderators?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Do you really? Did we "moderate" at all? Can we not post our opinions freely, like everyone else here, because we have the ability to moderate?

And I'm sorry, when someone supports attacks on our troops, whether appropriate or via terrorism, I am going to speak my mind. I love each and every one of our troops, and to see someone "rooting" against them, in any way, is disheartening to me.

But I shouldn't be able to speak my mind because I am a moderator? If you're going to publicly criticize staff members, at least make it when we actually do something that every other member on this board can't do.
    I also want to reiterate this point...

Some started by telling Kathianne what she wrote was not "fair". Now Nukeman thinks it is wrong that some "mods" ganged up on him (abso) in this thread.

Forget for a minute whether you agree/disagree that abso supports terrorism. One thing that IS NOT in doubt, is what he wrote several times in that same thread:

But it's wrong or "unfair" if it's pointed out to abso that the muslim man he posted about he apparently supports attacks against? It's wrong of me to point out that he supports American troops getting attacked in ANY fashion?

I'm baffled as to why WHAT we wrote is wrong, or WHY we shouldn't be able to express our feelings about his words because we are moderators?
    Dude seriously what I said was taken out of context/meaning I could have been more clear!! ... My point was NEVER to state that you and the other mods have no opinion!!! I have been on this board since the beginning and I rarely say things like this. I feel he was taken out of context and there are some on here who are like a dog with a bone.

The mods should be there to moderate and keep things from escalating into attacks that is all I was attempting to point out!!

I think what has happened is that we are confusing him with the difference of an "invited" force and a "invading" force.

I know what he stated and he has attempted to clarify that with an invading force and not all troops!!

I will be the first to say I think Islam has MORE than its share of lunatics and violent adherents but we must also remember that to Abso English is a second language and things do get confused in translation!!

Just saying, and if I offended you or any of the mods I do apologize!!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain