Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Famous Marine Drill Instructor is NOT a Fan of Obama

I always liked this guy, and now I like him even more

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pgBVrpI-4Ww&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pgBVrpI-4Ww&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I was driving around with my girlfriend the other night when a I saw a car with a bumper sticker reading '01-20-2009' next to a bumper sticker with an equal sign (that's a symbol of the Human Rights Campaign, a pro gay organization)... I flipped... not only was that person proud of the fact that he was gay and had to tell the world about it, worse yet, he had to tell the world that he not only voted for Obama, but still thought is was a good idea....

Wake up, Goldilocks, the country is in the toilet and you helped get us there... you're actually proud of that? And for the other part... why do you have to stick your gayness in our faces?

There's no class like no class... polite people don't go around parading their private lives on bumper stickers for everyone to see. It's almost like someone that farts out loud in church and expects everyone to applaud.

Gays have become one of the most obnoxious group of people next to telemarketers and door to door salesmen.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

tell it like it is. no love loss between our military and Osama. we had to serve under LBJ in a shootin' war and that was bad enough.

on a side note Ermey and other marines are trying to push thru a bill that would change US Navy to USN and the Marine corps. got my support

http://www.marinecause.com/

[YOUTUBE]OuzQ1pWQCmk[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post
    I was driving around with my girlfriend the other night when a I saw a car with a bumper sticker reading '01-20-2009' next to a bumper sticker with an equal sign (that's a symbol of the Human Rights Campaign, a pro gay organization)... I flipped... not only was that person proud of the fact that he was gay and had to tell the world about it, worse yet, he had to tell the world that he not only voted for Obama, but still thought is was a good idea....

Wake up, Goldilocks, the country is in the toilet and you helped get us there... you're actually proud of that? And for the other part... why do you have to stick your gayness in our faces?

There's no class like no class... polite people don't go around parading their private lives on bumper stickers for everyone to see. It's almost like someone that farts out loud in church and expects everyone to applaud.

Gays have become one of the most obnoxious group of people next to telemarketers and door to door salesmen.
    This is my point exactly. The fags think the rest of us normal people want to know about their perverse behavior. They rub it in our faces then call us racists when we say something about it. The only people hollering racism and hate in this country are the racists and haters, NOT most normal white or black folks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Ermey was a Hero before he ever hit the TV screens, but it was this following "intro" in Full Metal Jacket that made him famous, and his best work ever.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BvS90hMtRVk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BvS90hMtRVk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CAPTDASH View Post
    They rub it in our faces then call us racists when we say something about it.
    Are the gays a different race now?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default A Marine telling it like it is

Guess this is another hack

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pgBVrpI-4Ww?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pgBVrpI-4Ww?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

OK I see this has already been posted, sorry Mods but if ya could get rid of it, Thank you

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    They would like you to think so

AS far as I am concerned they may not be a different race , just the part of this race that are sick very sick perverted people

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    I always liked this guy, and now I like him even more

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pgBVrpI-4Ww&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pgBVrpI-4Ww&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>
    I've always liked R. Lee Ermey aka The Gunny.

My girlfriend used to run a hotel restaurant about 20 miles from here years ago and he was up here for a movie, she said it had something to do with avalanches. He'd be up and ready for breakfast at 5 AM, way before anyone else and they'd chat.

She said he was a hell of a great guy & really liked him.

The Geico commercial with him as a shrink was pretty funny - "Why don't we head on over to Mamby-Pamby Land and find you some self confidence, you Jackwagon! Tissue?"
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JhlWddAXSRA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JhlWddAXSRA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They might as well be. They want to be treated like a special elite class that can infringe upon the rights of those opposed to their views and lifestyles, you know, the MAJORITY.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CAPTDASH View Post
    They might as well be. They want to be treated like a special elite class that can infringe upon the rights of those opposed to their views and lifestyles, you know, the MAJORITY.
    Which of your rights are they infringing upon?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Which of your rights are they infringing upon?
    How about just for starters the right to raise my children without this perverse lifestyle shoved in there face ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    How about just for starters the right to raise my children without this perverse lifestyle shoved in there face ?
    That's a right? Not to be offended by those you disagree with?