Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    I know class when I see it and you have none.
    Anyone who says McCarthy was right wouldn't know class if it anally raped him.
    All conservatives are such from personal defects. They have been effeminated by position or nature, born halt and blind, through luxury of their parents, and can only, like invalids, act on the defensive.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Palin Rider View Post
    Anyone who says McCarthy was right wouldn't know class if it anally raped him.
    McCarthy said there were communists in hollywood, the media and government. Today we see that IS the case. We even have a president that's a communist. He was obsessed, but he wasn't wrong.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    I wasn't worried. There's no stopping The Champ!
    Wow, I did not have a chance to ask PR how his 7 day vacation was - and he gets to go on another one!!

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Happy to. Start a thread and send me the link. And if you prefer that you pick the topic and I pick the side, that's fine as well.
    How about a few 3rd party suggestions of topic and we try a pick from there.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

GROUND RULES:

The challenger may pick the topic; I will choose which side of it to represent.

No personal attacks of any kind against either opponent. First one to do so loses. (Personal attacks and insults against public figures are perfectly fine.)

Neither opponent may call the other a liar or accuse them of lying. They may, of course, point out if a statement is untrue or factually inaccurate.

No declarations of "victory" from either opponent. (First one to do so loses.)

Both participants must keep a respectful tone at all times.

If none of these civility rules are broken, the debate ends when one participant concludes that he or she is out of arguments and rebuttals.

Any takers?
    Keep your ten bucks and argue your own opinion. I don't think you'd ever agree to that.

"The Role of the Federal Government in the lives of the citizens of the United States of America."
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

$10 says he gets banned within a week of his return from his forced vacation!

Takers?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    How about a few 3rd party suggestions of topic and we try a pick from there.
    How about the Federal Reserve being the single key component of American exceptionalism.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    How about the Federal Reserve being the single key component of American exceptionalism.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    $10 says he gets banned within a week of his return from his forced vacation!

Takers?
    Don't bother. Jimmy has made it more than obvious that he doesn't respect even his own rules, so I'm not going to pay any attention to them either.
    All conservatives are such from personal defects. They have been effeminated by position or nature, born halt and blind, through luxury of their parents, and can only, like invalids, act on the defensive.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Don't bother. Jimmy has made it more than obvious that he doesn't respect even his own rules, so I'm not going to pay any attention to them either.
    You mean the rules that pale in comparison to the shit board you run that ZERO people post at?

YOU broke the rules here, and that cannot be disputed. You are banned as a result. Then you whine like a bitch. Too fucking bad.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I see your 2 vacatons did not teach you anything

Keep it up son and you will join Virgil, and OCA on a lifetime vacation. They also had a problem with obeying the rules of the community and attacked staff publicly

Now they don't have to wory about following the rules any more. they are the outside looking in.

Keep being a troll and you WILL join them

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

GROUND RULES:

The challenger may pick the topic; I will choose which side of it to represent.

No personal attacks of any kind against either opponent. First one to do so loses. (Personal attacks and insults against public figures are perfectly fine.)

Neither opponent may call the other a liar or accuse them of lying. They may, of course, point out if a statement is untrue or factually inaccurate.

No declarations of "victory" from either opponent. (First one to do so loses.)

Both participants must keep a respectful tone at all times.

If none of these civility rules are broken, the debate ends when one participant concludes that he or she is out of arguments and rebuttals.

Any takers?
    Just for the fun and no money, I'll bite. What topic? My favorites are abortion (I am against in most instances), Ronald Regan (I voted for him, but think he was the worst President in my lifetime -I'm 56), education (I think it should be publicly funded but a voucher program should be set up), Social Security (I do not think whiny snotty nosed kids should shirk the same duty that I undertook to be responsible to elders--yes it should be fully re-funded then left alone; wars not withstanding).
    Suggestions?
    Life is great if you don't weaken.
    -my Mom

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    Just for the fun and no money, I'll bite. What topic? My favorites are abortion (I am against in most instances), Ronald Regan (I voted for him, but think he was the worst President in my lifetime -I'm 56), education (I think it should be publicly funded but a voucher program should be set up), Social Security (I do not think whiny snotty nosed kids should shirk the same duty that I undertook to be responsible to elders--yes it should be fully re-funded then left alone; wars not withstanding).
    Suggestions?
    The schmuck you replied to committed board suicide awhile back and won't be replying to you anytime soon.

The only one worth noting in your replies, to me at least, is your portion about Reagan. Why do you feel he was the worst? I don't think he was a "God" - but Carter & Obama, IMO, should outrank him as worst without even thinking. I also think he outranks Bush 2, Ford, Clinton & Nixon - and that about honestly sums up my good knowledge (I'm 42).
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock