Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Americans View Sarah Palin as more Sincere and Believable after Watching Speech

This should make libs cry in thier pillow every night from now on. Dispite theri best efforts, Sara Palin has not been damaged by the nonstop lies and attacks by the left and liberal media

Flemington, NJ, January 14, 2011 – A new national study among 1,437 self-reported Democrats, Republicans and Independents revealed that Americans indicated that Sarah Palin was more sincere and believable after viewing her speech in response to the shootings in Tucson.

The study was conducted during January 13-14 by HCD Research and reported on its MediaCurves.com® website, to obtain Americans’ perceptions of Sarah Palin after viewing a video of a speech she gave in response to the shootings in Tucson.

Respondents were asked to rate Sarah Palin on a scale from 1-7 regarding likeability, believability and sincerity, with 1 representing “not at all strong in this attribute” and 7 representing “extremely strong in this attribute.”

With the exception of likeability among Democrats, Palin’s attribute ratings increased among all parties after viewing her speech. The most notable increase was her sincerity ratings, which increased from 2.62 to 2.69 among Democrats, from 5.25 to 5.45 among Republicans and from 3.68 to 3.85 among Independents.

http://mediacurves.com/Politics/Sara...cson/Index.cfm

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

You are really grasping at straws here. The increases were very marginal in all categories. I still looking at the numbers who would vote for Palin in 2012 -- 12 pct of Dems, 29 pct of Independents, 56 percent of GOP.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    You are really grasping at straws here. The increases were very marginal in all categories. I still looking at the numbers who would vote for Palin in 2012 -- 12 pct of Dems, 29 pct of Independents, 56 percent of GOP.
    56 pct of GOP would vote for Palin!?
    Jesus, I'm a conservative and I'll take Hillary over Sarah any day
    Forgive me my conservative friends but Palin would better serve us as a Tea Party spokesperson and TV personality

I'll take Hillary over her any day. There, I said it!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

One would think Gabby after a week of being the cause of several murders and the attempted murder of a US Congresswomen - her poll numbers would have dropped

That was the motive behind the slander Gabby - right?

In case you forgot the nonstop campaign of the liberal media to link thier political opponents to the shooting - here are some examples

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pLUHXV0nW0I&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pLUHXV0nW0I&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderknuckles View Post
    Forgive me my conservative friends but Palin would better serve us as a Tea Party spokesperson and TV personality

So why would any conservatve vote for a liberal like Hillary?

Were you one of those conservatives who voted for Obama?

Did you vote for Kerry as well?

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

damn Thunder I'm disappointed in you. Palin's heads and shoulders above Hillary just in ethics alone. We're not done cleaning out the GOP and there may be others better than Palin, but hillary? You must be out of your mind.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    damn Thunder I'm disappointed in you. Palin's heads and shoulders above Hillary just in ethics alone. We're not done cleaning out the GOP and there may be others better than Palin, but hillary? You must be out of your mind.
    I know alot of conservatives and none of them would ever consider voting for Hillary

This is the women who said she would TAKE the profits away from oil companies and use the money for research into alternate energy sources

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL, I am guilty on all accounts except for voting for Kerry.
    Sorry folks. I just can't bring myself to vote for Palin. Who knows, she may impress me during the presidential debates if and when she runs.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

You're right about the bold but the rest...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I would never vote for Palin because of one primary reason -- she is certified batshit crazy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL, I am guilty on all accounts except for voting for Kerry.
    Sorry folks. I just can't bring myself to vote for Palin. Who knows, she may impress me during the presidential debates if and when she runs.
    You voted for Obamaprompter and call yerself a Cornservative???

Why didn't ya vote fer Puke Kerry????

Ya clearly have no idea, (not even a foggy notion), of what bein' a Cornservative is.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Obviously "being a conservative" means voting straight party without any thought to who you are voting for.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Obviously "being a conservative" means voting straight party without any thought to who you are voting for.

Trolling:

http://spectator.org/archives/2008/1...e-rabble/print

...The tactic of blaming Palin for "racist anger" toward Obama developed as a theme during the fall campaign, evidently based on post hoc ergo propter hoc thinking within Team Obama. Threats against Obama increased as the campaign heated up after Labor Day, and since this followed the Aug. 29 announcement of the Alaska governor as Republican running mate, Palin herself was scapegoated.

That claim was distilled in a November article in the London Daily Telegraph with the misleading headline, "Sarah Palin blamed by the US Secret Service over death threats against Barack Obama."

The Secret Service never said any such thing and the Telegraph's story didn't actually say that they had said it. Rather, Telegraph reporter Tim Shipman was paraphrasing a Newsweek account of the campaign that quoted Obama adviser Gregory Craig in mid-October expressing concern about "the frenzied atmosphere at the Palin rallies." The same paragraph of the Newsweek story asserted (without attribution) that the Obama campaign had been "provided with reports from the Secret Service showing a sharp and very disturbing increase in threats to Obama in September and early October."

It was the Obama campaign, not the Secret Service, which suggested a connection between the "frenzied atmosphere" around Palin and the threats. Obama himself appeared to believe there was such a connection, raising it in his final debate with John McCain.

That accusation evidently stemmed from an Oct. 14 newspaper report that an audience member at a Palin rally in Scranton, Pa., shouted "kill him" when Obama's name was mentioned. The Secret Service investigated but was unable to corroborate that account, as Newsweek subsequently reported, and yet the alleged threat has entered the colloquial what-everybody-knows version of the campaign.

All this fits within a narrative arc that Democrats and their media allies are constructing around Palin, portraying her as an uncouth rabble-rouser leading an angry (and perhaps dangerous) populist opposition to Obama...
    Team Obama created the lie, now the trolls repeat what was never true. The party of hate begins with Gabby.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How would you know anything about bein' a Cornservative?