Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Tucson Shooting Survivor Arrested For Issuing Death Threat to Tea Party Member

Lets see if the liberal media gives this story nonstop coverage.

I suspect not since the guy issuing the death threat is a liberal and the person he said he would kill was a member of that "racist hate group" the Tea Party

A pass will be issued

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=hd6UaGkU4z" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=hd6UaGkU4z" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

Seems thwe guy crashed a Tea Party meeting and showed his tolerant side for all to see

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HWQtoQvLOo4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HWQtoQvLOo4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>
    Last edited by red states rule; 01-16-2011 at 05:06 AM.

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Can someone explain why ABC failes to mention the threat was made against a Tea Party Member?

Could it be the liberal meida thinks the Tea Party is a hate group?

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=hd6UaGkUpr" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=hd6UaGkUpr" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I wonder what would cause people to make death threats to a political groups.

Partial Sarcasm alert:
    Has anyone dissected this guys political beliefs. Found out what news he reads, radio he listens too and TV he watches. Because that's what really caused this. What would fuel such hate against a political org.? LEFT WING RADIO AND TV!!! DEMONIZING THE RIGHT!!!

It has NOTHING to do with what's has happen to him personally.
    Partial Sarcasm off:

It is very interesting that apparently this guy believes that the TeA pArty Caused this shooting, rather than lash out at the shooter he threatens the Tea Party Head.

Sarcasm alert:
    Why not lash out at the parents of the Shooter, they had the kid and obviously raised him wrong. Or they should have aborted if they haddn't been listening to prolife groups. Pro life groups are to blame for promoting the idea that people should have children.

The Schools are to blame they didn't teach the shooter well enough to believe that guns are bad.

the Founders of the country are to blame for the Freaking 2nd amendment?

the man who invented the GUN in China, or India, or maybe some ARAB country, THey are too BLAME for THINKING and inventing.

WAit INVENTING IS TO BLAME! IF people wouldn't invent anything then we wouldn't have guns or global warming , the population would be smaller and the animals would be alive and happy. We need to stop thinking and inventing and denounce creativity save the planet. the inventor and creative person is the REAL enemy here. .. Wait who was that enemy of humanity that discovered fire...
    Last edited by revelarts; 01-16-2011 at 08:37 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    I wonder what would cause people to make death threats to a political groups.

Partial Sarcasm alert:
    Has anyone dissected this guys political beliefs. Found out what news he reads, radio he listens too and TV he watches. Because that's what really what's caused this. What would fuel such hate against a political org.. LEFT WING RADIO AND TV!!! DEMONIZING THE RIGHT!!!

It has NOTHING to do with what's has happen to him personally.
    Partial Sarcasm off:

It is very interesting that apparently this guy believes that the TeA pArty Caused this shooting, rather than lash out at the shooter he threatens the Tea Party Head.

Sarcasm alert:
    Why not lash out at the parents of the Shooter, they had the kid and obviously raised him wrong. Or they should have aborted if they haddn't been listening to prolife groups. Pro life groups are to blame for promoting the idea that people should have children.

The Schools are to blame they didn't teach the shooter well enough to believe that guns are bad.

the Founders of the country are to blame for the Freaking 2nd amendment?

the man who invented the GUN in China, or India, or maybe some ARAB country, THey are too BLAME for THINKING and inventing.

WAit INVENTING IS TO BLAME! IF people wouldn't invent anything then we wouldn't have guns or global warming , the population would be smaller and the animals would be alive and happy. We need to stop thinking and inventing and denounce creativity save the planet. the inventor and creative person is the REAL enemy here. .. Wait who was that enemy of humanity that discovered fire...
    Bottom line is this:

You will not much of this strory in the liberal media on this since a LIBERAL made a death threat toward a Tea Party member

This guy needs help, meeds to locked up and examined by Doctors, and then needs to watched by the Police for a long time

Of course if this was a Tea Party guy who threatened a liberal - the lineral media would be all over this story and we would hear how the "hate" of Sarah Palin struck again

You would thnk the liberal media would be all over this story after one week of how people need to tone down the hate

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Your right, they should play this up but they won't. Doesn't fit the meme. Only the threats from the right (and the "fringe") are frightening Red.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Your right, they should play this up but they won't. Doesn't fit the meme. Only the threats from the right are frightening Red.
    I will watch the ABC show this morning to see what they do

Chances are they may mention it - then move on to how conservatives are the ones spreading hate

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Does anyone think Keith will say anything about this?

Does anyone think ANY host on MSNBC will talk about this story?

Keith Olbermann Praised Fuller Day Before His Death Threat to Tea Party Leader

The article Olbermann felt the need to share with his followers went to a Democracy Now transcript of Fuller being interview by Amy Goodman that morning (emphasis added):

ERIC FULLER: Once she walked up to me, she said, "I’ll answer your questions, but you have to wait." And there was a line forming up there, so I went over and I sat down and looked over my questions, only two of them, kind of long ones, and was trying to figure out which one and whether I should, you know, ask those questions, when I heard the sound of gunshots. And I looked over only about 10 or 15 feet away, where Gabrielle Giffords had been standing, and in her place was a very excited gunman who was athletically pumping out the rounds and pointing the gun at anybody that he could get a bead on.

People around me were being hit. I just dove for the ground. And while I was diving for the ground, a round hit me in the knee. I was conscious of that. And while I was on the ground, I guess another one, another round, hit me in the back. A fragment did; it hit me in the back. A woman went over and knocked the clip out of his hand. He was reloading. He had a Glock 9mm with a 30-round clip in it. And my thought on the ground was that he’s going to come and finish us off. But this woman knocked the other clip out of his hand. Then a couple of guys came along, bystanders, and they tackled him, knocked him to the ground.

I was in shock, and I just wandered out into the parking lot. And a woman was pushing a cart full of groceries out there. And I said to her, "I’ve been shot." And she just looked at me like I was crazy. I was taken to the hospital. And even though I was sedated and everything, I stayed up—I was staying up, stayed most of the night. And I didn’t know how to calm myself down, so I wrote down the Declaration of Independence, which I memorized some time ago. And that did help to organize my thoughts. And the first thing that I wrote down and what my reaction was to it was: "How many other people? How many other demented people are out there? It looks like Palin, Beck, Sharron Angle and the rest got their first target. Their wish for Second Amendment activism has been fulfilled—senseless hatred leading to murder, lunatic fringe anarchism, subscribed to by John Boehner, mainstream rebels with vengeance for all, even nine-year-old girls." There was a little girl named Christina Green, nine years old, who is one of the deceased.

Another thing I wrote down was, "Can we have another fundraiser at the target range, Jesse Kelly?" Jesse Kelly ran against her in the election. And I’ve heard him speak several—a couple of times, and I couldn’t believe he was a real candidate. I thought he was just like a fake candidate. It didn’t seem like anybody would consider him seriously. He came within 4,000 votes of winning the election. One of his slogans was: "Shoot a fully automatic M16 with Jesse Kelly." Kind of a very marginal personality and a low mentality.

I worked hard to elect Gabrielle Giffords. I would rather she was busy doing her job today than lying in a hospital with a gunshot wound in the head.

Roughly 24 hours later, Fuller, while attending a town hall meeting in Tucson with other survivors, dignitaries, and guests airing on ABC's "This Week" Sunday, took a picture of Tucson Tea Party leader Trent Humphries and said, "You're dead!"

Fuller was arrested and charged with threats and intimidation as well as disorderly conduct.

Makes you wonder what Olbermann thinks of him now.

Read more: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/noe...#ixzz1BDkfM6U3

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

If a fellow Moonbat says and does such things, it's not really news.

Unless someone can turn up something Sarah said that forced him to do it.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    If a fellow Moonbat says and does such things, it's not really news.

Unless someone can turn up something Sarah said that forced him to do it.
    I know Gabby, PR, PB, and BP would ignore this thread - just like the rest of the liberal media is ignoring the story

Why? This is another example of liberal tolerance and how liberals have a mutual exchange of ideads and opinions

The only problem was the guy had a DIFFERENT opinion and that is unacceptable to the left so they must attack.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Turns out Mr Fuller is a liberal "political operative"

Fuller, age 63, is a political operative who specializes in gathering petitions for ballot initiatives. Before the program began, he passed out business cards to people sitting around him that read:
    "Signatures
    "Expediting Initiatives since 2006
    "J. Eric Fuller
    "Political Circulator."

A Pima County Sheriff's spokesman told KGUN9 News that the department has charged Fuller with one count of threats and intimidation, and said they plan to charge him with at least one count of disorderly conduct. Humphries told KGUN9 News that he does plan to press those charges.

The irony could not be more pointed, or painful. One of the issues discussed in the town hall meeting was the question of why no police or mental health professionals had ever intervened with Jared Lee Loughner, despite his increasingly bizarre behavior that had included disruptive outbursts.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Why has the liberl media ignored the background of Mr Fuller? Perhaps because he is a liberal?

Giffords' progress came as new details emerged about the rampage victim arrested Saturday for shouting a threat during a town-hall meeting.

James Eric Fuller, 63, who was shot in the knee, had told The Post on Friday, the day before his arrest, that top Republican figures should be tortured -- and their ears severed.

"There would be torture and then an ear necklace, with [Minnesota US Rep.] Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin's ears toward the end, because they're small, female ears, and then Limbaugh, Hannity and the biggest ears of all, Cheney's, in the center," Fuller said.

Also on Friday, Fuller stopped by the home of gunman Jared Lee Loughner and told a neighbor he was going to forgive the shooter, The Associated Press said.

On Saturday, Fuller was carted away for a psychiatric exam after disrupting the town-hall meeting by taking a photo of Tucson Tea Party co-founder Trent Humphries and shouting, "You're dead!"

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...#ixzz1BTDnucOw

Ronald Reagan