Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 12 US Soldiers Killed In Iraq Attack

Where have all the flowers gone?

BAGHDAD - A roadside explosion outside the Iraqi capital on Sunday killed six American soldiers and a civilian journalist, the military said, among 12 U.S. troop deaths reported on a day when two car bombs killed at least 44 Iraqis at a Baghdad market and a police headquarters.

A car bomb in the capital, where U.S.-led forces are in the midst of a crackdown on sectarian violence, killed at least 30 Iraqis. At the police headquarters in Samarra, a volatile city in the Sunni heartland 60 miles north of Baghdad, a car bomb and shooting attack killed 12 police — including the police chief.

American soldiers racing to the headquarters to help also came under attack by small arms fire and rocket-propelled grenades that left two soldiers wounded, the military said.

More: http://p243.news.mud.yahoo.com/s/ap/...q_070503185490

How many more?

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

How many more will die when we turn-tail and leave? Those 44 ppl killed in the market? they weren't killed because of the USA - they were killed because they were not FIGHTING the US; because they simply wanted to go about their lives. When we leave - think Viet Nam

To answer your question? How many more? As many as it takes.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    How many more will die when we turn-tail and leave? Those 44 ppl killed in the market? they weren't killed because of the USA - they were killed because they were not FIGHTING the US; because they simply wanted to go about their lives. When we leave - think Viet Nam

To answer your question? How many more? As many as it takes.
    How many of who?

When we finally leave Iraq, there will be no more American casualties in Iraq... military casualties anyway...

If the Iraqis want to kill each other off, why should we stand between them?
    Lost your job? Thank the republicans!
    Lost your house? Thank the republicans!
    Lost your life savings? Thank the republicans!
    Lost your health care? Thank the republicans!
    Lost all Hope? Thank the republicans!

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheStripey1 View Post
    How many of who?

When we finally leave Iraq, there will be no more American casualties in Iraq... military casualties anyway...

What a COMPASSIONATE, SENSITIVE heart you have!

If we Surrender in Iraq - you're right. Military Casualties will drop. However, US causalities in the USA will sky rocket.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How many of who?

Pssst. The conservative posters still think it's something other than a civil war over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What do they think, HC?

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    Pssst. The conservative posters still think it's something other than a civil war over there.
    I believe many of them still have the WOT (War On Terror) on their minds as applied to the War On Iraq. I can't blame them, however. I blame the liars that made them believe all that shit.

There should have never been ONE U.S. troop to lose their life or become injured for the fiasco in Iraq that many believe as a part of the WOT.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

However, US causalities in the USA will sky rocket.

I've heard this thrown around a lot, but no one seems to be able to tell me just how this is going to happen. No offense, but I need more than "they said so", before I start to panic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lily, the "fear tactic" is what propelled Hitler into a national leadership position. This was not lost as a propaganda tool for the rEpublicans. This is all they have left. All else has been proven to be lies.

Quote Originally Posted by lily View Post
    I've heard this thrown around a lot, but no one seems to be able to tell me just how this is going to happen. No offense, but I need more than "they said so", before I start to panic.
    Hopefully, Americans in general see through all this as you and I do. This is not to say that we will not be attacked again, it is only to say that a life of fear is a life lost already. Dig it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How many of who?

sure we will, when we have to go back into iraq and finish the job to clean up the mess more troops will die.

Why exactly do you think we want the Iraqis to die? That is the whole point of fighting the terrorists. so no one else has to die at their hands.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    What do they think, HC?

I believe many of them still have the WOT (War On Terror) on their minds as applied to the War On Iraq. I can't blame them, however. I blame the liars that made them believe all that shit.

There should have never been ONE U.S. troop to lose their life or become injured for the fiasco in Iraq that many believe as a part of the WOT.
    I agree. there shouldnt have been a war on terror for anyone to die in. But we didnt start it. And Iraq is one of the many battles we have to face in it. The sooner we unite and do the job the sooner we can finish it. But the longer we are going to have people acting like selfish powerhungry @$$es the longer this battle is going to be drawn out.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WE, as United States citizens, did commence a WAR ON IRAQ that was not and is not justified by any intelligent rational, a4321.

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    I agree. there shouldnt have been a war on terror for anyone to die in. But we didnt start it. And Iraq is one of the many battles we have to face in it. The sooner we unite and do the job the sooner we can finish it. But the longer we are going to have people acting like selfish powerhungry @$$es the longer this battle is going to be drawn out.
    I am not the terrorist that many Iraqi's and other endangered Muslims think I am or might be.

I very seriously doubt you understand that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

However, US causalities in the USA will sky rocket.
    Sorry, but I think that is BS and simple Fear-mongering.
    Who else is as much a Bush-basher as I???
    An Italian Confusious Say: "He who throwist mud, losith ground"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    sure we will, when we have to go back into iraq and finish the job to clean up the mess more troops will die.

Why exactly do you think we want the Iraqis to die? That is the whole point of fighting the terrorists. so no one else has to die at their hands.
    Why do you think he thinks you want Iraqis to die? He said no such thing.
    Who else is as much a Bush-basher as I???
    An Italian Confusious Say: "He who throwist mud, losith ground"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lily View Post

LMFAO! 9/11 never happened, keep telling yourself that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    LMFAO! 9/11 never happened, keep telling yourself that.
    Let me see.....911 happened before we went into Iraq and now we have to fight them in Iraq so we don't have to fight them here, even though no Iraqi was on the plane on 911????