Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default Planned Parenthood Supporting Child sex "workers"

Planned Parenthood Supporting Child sex "workers"
    Undercover video at Richmond Planned parenthood office.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0iMScbJJS2g&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0iMScbJJS2g&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/riX50sOhAyk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

from undercover group
    Lila Rose, Big Government: Our investigative team has just released the second undercover video revealing Planned Parenthood counseling a pimp on how to obtain secret abortions for his under age sex slaves, by bypassing Virginia parental consent laws meant to protect children. In the footage, taken January 12, 2011, undercover actors tell the Planned Parenthood worker that they are involved in sex work, and manage 14 and 15 year old girls, “some of them from out of state, out of country.”

The Planned Parenthood staffer assures him it is confidential, that “we see people here from all walks of life,” and goes on to coach the pimp how to obtain secret abortions for his sex slaves by circumventing Virginia law that require parental consent for underage abortions."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like a law enforcement and judicial case to me. Are we being misled with heavily edited tapes as in the Acorn drama dreamed up by the rightwing zealots? Although I abhor even the thought of any underage girl being forced into prostitution or if she enters the profession on her own, and some do that, I would always support their rights should they choose to use them to terminate any pregnancy for health reasons that are determined by her and her physician. Nobody else should be in that conversation except maybe a person close to the young woman and to her own choosing. Abortion has been legal for over 40 years now and it's going to stay that way. The patients demand the safety and legality of the procedure and the vast majority of American society agrees with them.

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Abortion has been legal for over 40 years now and it's going to stay that way. The patients demand the safety and legality of the procedure and the vast majority of American society agrees with them.

Psychoblues
    Wrong, again;

http://www.gallup.com/poll/128036/ne...-pro-life.aspx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I normally take my wife to see her women's issues professional Doctor and I remembered reading this in Ms. magazine one time as I waited for her.

Ms. Urgent Report
    The Polls Speak: Americans Support Abortion

By Celinda Lake

Despite what anti-abortion activists and politicians would have you believe, the majority of Americans continue to support a woman’s right to a legal abortion — as they have done consistently for the past 15 years. Polls show that those who strive to abolish a woman’s right to the full range of family-planning services are fundamentally out of step with American opinion. Here’s a sampling:

Voters self-identify as “pro-choice” over “pro-life” by a double-digit margin.
    In 2004, 52 percent of voters identified themselves as pro-choice, 41 percent pro-life, according to Gallup Poll trend data. Although the margins have fluctuated slightly, the pro-choice position has remained dominant since 1996, and in the past four years there has been very little change in public opinion.

Americans strongly wish to keep abortion legal.
    A recent ABC News/Washington Post poll found that 56 percent of respondents nationwide favored keeping abortion legal in all or most cases. The survey of 1,082 adults, conducted in April 2005, showed that only 14 percent of those surveyed wanted to keep abortion illegal in all cases, with another 27 percent wanting most cases to be illegal.

Voters don’t want the government and politicians involved in their choice about abortion. In a recent survey by The Mellman Group, 62 percent of respondents felt the government should not interfere with a woman’s access to abortion. Only 33 percent believe the government should restrict access............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ...............

Much, much More: http://www.msmagazine.com/summer2005/polls.asp

We've had Democratic administrations and Republican ones and none have come close to overturning Roe v Wade by law or by judicial activism. The collective wisdom of the Court that decided Roe v Wade and the American people since that historic ruling have kept it sacred to the American way of freedoms as we know and understand them to be. Abortion is not a mere interest. It is an American and moral right and should never be interfered with.

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Sounds like a law enforcement and judicial case to me. Are we being misled with heavily edited tapes as in the Acorn drama dreamed up by the rightwing zealots? Although I abhor even the thought of any underage girl being forced into prostitution or if she enters the profession on her own, and some do that, I would always support their rights should they choose to use them to terminate any pregnancy for health reasons that are determined by her and her physician. Nobody else should be in that conversation except maybe a person close to the young woman and to her own choosing. Abortion has been legal for over 40 years now and it's going to stay that way. The patients demand the safety and legality of the procedure and the vast majority of American society agrees with them.

Psychoblues
    SO should Plan parenthood be giving advise to pimps on how to get there 14 year old prostitutes abortions?

ANd just how do you come by the idea that a 14-15 year old is making a mature career choice by choosing the profession of prostitution?
    Which is Illegal in most states.

And sense it's Illegal and you seem to approve of it then I guess i can assume 2 more things
    1.When abortion becomes illegal again you won't care.
    2. When right wing zealots break the law and trespass and bullhorn commit other minor infractions in defense of theire beliefs that you will understand their choice as something just as defensible as say... teen prostitution.

Psych I'm sorry but I can hardly believe what you said.

"I abhor teen prostitution unless she chooses it for herself."

I abhor Child molestation and rape unless they choose it for themselves and are paid for it.

I abhor cannibalism unless the cannibalized volunteers.

what?
    Last edited by revelarts; 02-03-2011 at 08:52 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    SO should Plan parenthood be giving advise to pimps on how to get there 14 year old prostitutes abortions?

ANd just how do you come by the idea that a 14-15 year old is making a mature career choice by choosing the profession of prostitution?
    Which is Illegal in most states.

And sense it's Illegal and you seem to approve of it then I guess i can assume 2 more things
    1.When abortion becomes illegal again you won't care.
    2. When right wing zealots break the law and trespass and bullhorn commit other minor infractions in defense of theire beliefs that you will understand their choice as something just as defensible as say... teen prostitution.

Psych I'm sorry but I can hardly believe what you said.

"I abhor teen prostitution unless she chooses it for herself."

I abhor Child molestation and rape unless they choose it for themselves and are paid for it.

I abhor cannibalism unless the cannibalized volunteers.

what?
    revy, I said nor intimated anything that you now blame me for. If you want to have a meaningful discussion on this topic I remain ready and willing but if your intent is to mislead, outright lie, resort to deliberate ignorance and willful discombobulation I am no longer willing to examine the topic with you.

Let me give you a little background on why I feel like I do on this. In 1966 I knew a girl, actually by then quite the woman, that was 14 years old. She had 2 children and had never been married. Her very poor family saw an excuse to throw her out so they did. The young lady started working at a local bar slinging beer for a living. I hear she was fantastic on her job. The police started harassing her and arresting her and putting her in juvenile court. Finally, the court judge ostracized the Police Department for their over reaching and hateful behavior, told them to leave the lady alone, she had a family to support, and emancipated her making her a legal adult to do as she pleased whenever she pleased.

Although that story is off topic and doesn't address the abortion issue directly, abortions were backroom clothes-hanger filthy operations back then. I did want to share with you that young women/girls do have sex maybe a lot more often than you think and their options are tremendously limited even considering the legal option of abortion.

Don't get so excited and especially so that you lose all pretense of an honest inquiry and scrutinizing of such a serious topic, revy. You're a far smarter person than that.

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I normally take my wife to see her women's issues professional Doctor and I remembered reading this in Ms. magazine one time as I waited for her.

We've had Democratic administrations and Republican ones and none have come close to overturning Roe v Wade by law or by judicial activism. The collective wisdom of the Court that decided Roe v Wade and the American people since that historic ruling have kept it sacred to the American way of freedoms as we know and understand them to be. Abortion is not a mere interest. It is an American and moral right and should never be interfered with.

Psychoblues
    What is your opinion of a man's right to see his child born and carried to term? What if he does want the baby? Afterall part of that baby is made by him, so he shouldn't have a say ?

What about if a man wants her to terminate the pregnancy because he doesn't want the baby or the child support?

If she wants the baby and he doesn't should he be forced to pay for the support of the child?

How about if he does want that baby and is willing to financially support that baby without the mother, should he have no rights in the matter?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Although that story is off topic and doesn't address the abortion issue directly, abortions were backroom clothes-hanger filthy operations back then. I did want to share with you that young women/girls do have sex maybe a lot more often than you think and their options are tremendously limited even considering the legal option of abortion.

Psychoblues
    They could choose the option to not have sex and then the whole abortion issue for birth control would be a moot point. Especially if they could not afford any other method of birth control. Opting for an abortion, at taxpayer expense, should not be used as a method of birth control.

And, if they were raped don't you think their parents should know about it? Or the police?

I believe the reason there are so many abortions is because society openly condones early sexual activity. Were women having illegal abortions before it became legal ... yes, of course. However, I believe there were less pregnancies before it became legal because having babies out of wedlock was frowned upon by society....girls/women were more protective of themselves when they knew they could end up with a baby and suffer the shame of having it while not married, or die trying to get rid of it.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    What is your opinion of a man's right to see his child born and carried to term? What if he does want the baby? Afterall part of that baby is made by him, so he shouldn't have a say ?

What about if a man wants her to terminate the pregnancy because he doesn't want the baby or the child support?

If she wants the baby and he doesn't should he be forced to pay for the support of the child?

How about if he does want that baby and is willing to financially support that baby without the mother, should he have no rights in the matter?
    Best solution is for everyone to keep their pants on!!!
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post

Chloe, we can go round and round with all these "what if's" and "how about's" but all that was done during Roe v Wade. I don't anticipate that changing and I don't anticipate me going on wild goose chases to prove nil points. The decision is between a woman and her physician, period. As it should be.

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    They could choose the option to not have sex and then the whole abortion issue for birth control would be a moot point. Especially if they could not afford any other method of birth control. Opting for an abortion, at taxpayer expense, should not be used as a method of birth control.

And, if they were raped don't you think their parents should know about it? Or the police?

I believe the reason there are so many abortions is because society openly condones early sexual activity. Were women having illegal abortions before it became legal ... yes, of course. However, I believe there were less pregnancies before it became legal because having babies out of wedlock was frowned upon by society....girls/women were more protective of themselves when they knew they could end up with a baby and suffer the shame of having it while not married, or die trying to get rid of it.
    Procreation, having sex, is the normal human condition, sl. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Chloe, we can go round and round with all these "what if's" and "how about's" but all that was done during Roe v Wade. I don't anticipate that changing and I don't anticipate me going on wild goose chases to prove nil points. The decision is between a woman and her physician, period. As it should be.

Psychoblues

Just give your opinion of whether a man has a right to the unborn child, live wild and divulge.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Best solution is for everyone to keep their pants on!!!
    And what kind of luck has mankind ever had getting that lil' wiggly thing, pun intended, first and foremost in their minds? Nature beats out all intelligence by a damned mile every time.

Psychoblues