Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Cp View Post
    Palestinian children are being entertained and indoctrinated on television by a Mickey Mouse-knockoff who teaches them to fight for Israel's destruction and Islam's domination over the entire world.

Al-Aqsa TV, run by the Palestinian Territories ruling party Hamas, features a squeaky-voiced Mickey Mouse look-alike named Farfur in the weekly children's program "Tomorrow's Pioneers."
    So we should make the Mickey ripoff like the video on "The Ring?" Any kid who watches it has to be killed in 24 hours?

If you're worth less than $5 million and you vote for McCain, you're a loser.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

*bump*

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

Hamas Mickey Mouse dies in his last episode
    Associated Press, THE JERUSALEM POST Jun. 29, 2007

Hamas TV on Friday broadcast what it said was the last episode of a weekly children's show featuring "Farfour," a Mickey Mouse look-alike who had made worldwide headlines for preaching Islamic domination and armed struggle to youngsters.

In the final skit, Farfour was beaten to death by an actor posing as an Israeli official trying to buy Farfour's land. At one point, Farfour called the Israeli a "terrorist."

"Farfour was martyred while defending his land," said Sara, the teen presenter. He was killed "by the killers of children," she added.
    Why is Hamas considered a terrorist organization?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I hate to admit it, and I know how bigoted this sounds, but it just seems to me that Moslems don't get along with anyone.

They don't like Jews, that's obvious
    They don't like Christians, they're still using the Crusades as an excuse to blow up London and other western cities
    They don't even like each other, look at Iraq and the bloodbath going on there.

Islam isn't a religion of peace, it's a religion of death.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doniston View Post
    Please don't blame the little girl. she is just doing as told. Further, are you aware that Israeli Kids are taught the same things, but towards the other side???
    Please provide the links to Israeli television providing children's broadcasting like this. It would also be prudent to show what Israeli children are taught in school, somehow I doubt that it's, 'You must kill the Palestinians, they are spawn of Satan.' My guess it's reading, writing, math, and Torah.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ..............

Palestinian children are being entertained and indoctrinated on television by a Mickey Mouse-knockoff who teaches them to fight for Israel's destruction and Islam's domination over the entire world.

Al-Aqsa TV, run by the Palestinian Territories ruling party Hamas, features a squeaky-voiced Mickey Mouse look-alike named Farfur in the weekly children's program "Tomorrow's Pioneers."

Farfur the mouse teaches Palestinian children jihad

Excerpts of Farfur can be viewed here.

Farfur and his co-host, a young girl named Saraa', take every opportunity to indoctrinate young viewers with teachings of Islamic supremacy, hatred of Israel and the U.S. and support of "resistance" – the Palestinian euphemism for terrorism, reports the Israel-based Palestinian Media Watch.

Farfur tells children they must pray in the mosque five times a day until there is "world leadership under Islamic leadership."

"We, tomorrow's pioneers, will restore to this nation its glory, and we will liberate Al-Aqsa, with Allah's will, and we will liberate Iraq, with Allah's will, and we will liberate the Muslim countries, invaded by murderers," the mouse character says.

Saraa' explains the nucleus of world Islamic leadership will be from "all of Palestine," meaning elimination of the entire state of Israel.

Farfur urges the children to "resist" Israel, "the oppressive invading Zionist occupation."

In one segment, Farfur says, "We will win, Bush! We will win, Condoleezza! We will win, Sharon!" Then, he quips, "Ah, Sharon is dead" (sic), reinforcing his message that the plan for world domination is progressing.

Saraa' warns the children they must give an account to Allah after they die for what they did or did not do for Palestinians imprisoned by the Israelis and for the Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, disputed territory Palestinians consider sacred to Islam.

"I remind you that Al-Aqsa and the prisoners are a responsibility on our shoulders, and Allah will ask us on Resurrection Day what we gave for their sake."

Child viewers phone in to the show and recite poems with images of hate and violence, according to PMW.

One child said, "We will destroy the chair of the despots, so they will taste the flame of death," and another, "Rafah sings 'Oh, oh.' Its answer is an AK-47. We who do not know fear, we are the predators of the forest."

Hamas, which won a majority in parliament in January 2006 elections, officially is considered a terrorist organization by the U.S. government.

As WND reported in March, an online forum tied to the website of Hamas posted a photo of a little girl in a combat vest and the head band of the terrorist Al-Qassam Brigades.

"Have you seen the new child martyr who will soon shake Israel [to the core]?" says the caption, according to the Middle East Media Research Institute blog

Future Martyr

The message accompanying the photo on the Shabakat Falastin Lilhiwar online forum says the girl "is part of the Muslim generation which will go down in history [as a generation] … that refused to [accept] humiliation and defeat."

As WND reported, Hamas launched a children's website in 2002, encouraging kids to follow the example of terrorist suicide bombers.

WND reported last year the children's website featured comic strips encouraging hatred of Israelis, who are defined as "evil Zionists."

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55582
    The killing of children I dunno, that bothers me just because they have been brainwashed. Why dont we just send a Stealth in and take out the TV stations.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default I've posted this before, but I can't remember where, but this is for Karl.

CAN A MUSLIM BE A GOOD AMERICAN?

This is something I've wondered about for some time now: How & why do the Muslims hate us & everyone else so much? Doesn't their God teach them to love?

Can a good Muslim be a good American?

I sent that question to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for
    20 years.

The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of Arabia.

Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam (Quran, 2: 256)

Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars ; of Islam and the Quran (Koran).

Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and Destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).

Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do &g t; not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic

Spiritually - no. Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names .

Therefore after much study and deliberation....perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both "good" Muslims and good Americans.

Call it what you wish....it's still the truth.

If you find yourself intellectually in agreement with the above statements, perhaps you will share this with your friends. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country a nd our future.

Pass it on, Fellow Americans.

The war is bigger than we know or understand

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default .................

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Please provide the links to Israeli television providing children's broadcasting like this. It would also be prudent to show what Israeli children are taught in school, somehow I doubt that it's, 'You must kill the Palestinians, they are spawn of Satan.' My guess it's reading, writing, math, and Torah.
    Doniston has made a post recently? I was wondering what happened to him?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    CAN A MUSLIM BE A GOOD AMERICAN?

This is something I've wondered about for some time now: How & why do the Muslims hate us & everyone else so much? Doesn't their God teach them to love?

Can a good Muslim be a good American?

I sent that question to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for
    20 years.

The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of Arabia.

Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam (Quran, 2: 256)

Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars ; of Islam and the Quran (Koran).

Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and Destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).

Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do &g t; not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic

Spiritually - no. Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names .

Therefore after much study and deliberation....perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both "good" Muslims and good Americans.

Call it what you wish....it's still the truth.

If you find yourself intellectually in agreement with the above statements, perhaps you will share this with your friends. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country a nd our future.

Pass it on, Fellow Americans.

The war is bigger than we know or understand
    A link:

http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/u...9;t=002198;p=1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...................

I didn't get it from there, I mean I posted it here somewhere on DP. I have had it on my myspace profile for a long time and other profiles since the tradgedies of 9/11 happened. It is scary how true that is.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I wish that Hamas Mickey Mouse episode were just an abberation, but it's not. The Middle East's TV program is rife with anti-semitism, anti-Americanism and radical Islamic propaganda.... take a look

http://www.memritv.org/
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

And now iran is starting a 24 hour english propaganda satelite channel. It needs to be taken down as soon as possible.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Arabs = terrorists
    Israelis - terrorists

It's OK when we want to kill their women and children. Which we do, in startling numbers. But if someone threatens our women and children, that is when you see people go nuts.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Arabs = terrorists
    Israelis - terrorists

It's OK when we want to kill their women and children. Which we do, in startling numbers. But if someone threatens our women and children, that is when you see people go nuts.
    Please just go away. Your comments border on sounding like drug induced lunatic fringe. You should be bard from ever counseling children.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Future Martyr

The message accompanying the photo on the Shabakat Falastin Lilhiwar online forum says the girl "is part of the Muslim generation which will go down in history [as a generation] … that refused to [accept] humiliation and defeat."

As WND reported, Hamas launched a children's website in 2002, encouraging kids to follow the example of terrorist suicide bombers.

WND reported last year the children's website featured comic strips encouraging hatred of Israelis, who are defined as "evil Zionists."

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55582
    This is exactly why we need to profile muslims... every damn one of them. And don't let stature change anything. Seven out of eight of the last suicide bombers in Europe were DOCTORS! Suspect them all. Their young have been getting taught to hate and kill like this for generations. That means our problem with these rag headed mother fuckers is going to continue for a long time. Eye ball every one of those sons a bitches. Let them know you're watching them. See or hear anything funny, turn their ass in.