Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

THEY CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSED THIS CLOTHES, so who are you to oppose their decision !!!
    As far as I see it. They are free to chose to wear whatever they want, and I am free to laugh that them for looking stupid in whatever they want.
    But I guess when I laugh at their religious dress I'm being disrespectful, right?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    those women choose to be muslims !!!!!!!!!!!

none forced them to be muslims, actually there families and friends must have opposed that change, they choosed it, and they choosed to dress like that !!!!!!!!!

so if they don't like it, they will go back to christianity, so how do you think that they don't like it ???
    Who the hell would want to run around wearing a blanket wrapped around their melon? I can't imagine how much that would suck, especially when it's hot.

You're deluding yourself if you think they enjoy wearing those ridiculous things around. Why don't you start a poll and ask them?

To be accurate, you will need to be sure to include the caveat "IF there were no social repercussions or random beatings/stonings/floggings from choosing to go without your burka, would you enjoy walking around without your head gear on, breathing fresh air?"
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

with all due respect jim, you are a stupid pathetic hypocrite.
    And you are a terrorist sympathizing cockroach muslim. Do you think some here would forget you support the bombing and attacks on US soldiers? Then you proclaim to be a "peaceful muslim".

Your women are generally hairy, and forced to submit to the men - like the 83% of women who are abused in YOUR country. Those types of numbers are ONLY found in cockroach muslim countries.

And then you start a thread on women who converted to shitty pedophile muhammed supporting islam. How about a thread on those who converted to another religion and left islam? Oh, that's a sore subject!! And why? Because muslims will kill those who attempt to leave the religion and that's a fact. Apostasy is generally a death sentence in islamic countries.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Takes all kinds:

http://articles.sfgate.com/2005-03-2...-laci-peterson

No shortage of women who dream of snaring a husband on Death Row / Experts ponder why deadliest criminals get so many proposals
    March 27, 2005|By Peter Fimrite, Michael Taylor, Chronicle Staff Writers

Scott Peterson received dozens of calls seeking his mailing address on his first day on Death Row. California Department of Corrections photo via Getty Images
    Credit: Getty Images

Scott Peterson, the man who was convicted of murdering his wife and unborn child, had been on Death Row barely an hour when the first proposal arrived from a woman who wants to be the new Mrs. Scott Peterson.

Three dozen phone calls came in to the warden's office on Peterson's first day at his new home in San Quentin State Prison -- women were pleading for his mailing address, and one smitten 18-year-old said she wanted to marry him.

As far as anyone knows, these women don't really know Peterson -- and unlike Laci Peterson, they certainly haven't spent any time with him, usually a requisite for getting married -- but, according to several experts on the world of the condemned, it doesn't really matter...

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    As far as I see it. They are free to chose to wear whatever they want, and I am free to laugh that them for looking stupid in whatever they want.
    But I guess when I laugh at their religious dress I'm being disrespectful, right?
    when you laugh at someone because he choosed something you find funny, i guess that mean you are being disrespectful towards that person, but anyway, not being respectful isn't a crime.
    People show you and tell you who they are and you need to be listening and watching, not deciding that you know better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Who the hell would want to run around wearing a blanket wrapped around their melon? I can't imagine how much that would suck, especially when it's hot.

You're deluding yourself if you think they enjoy wearing those ridiculous things around. Why don't you start a poll and ask them?

To be accurate, you will need to be sure to include the caveat "IF there were no social repercussions or random beatings/stonings/floggings from choosing to go without your burka, would you enjoy walking around without your head gear on, breathing fresh air?"
    then why would they choose Islam in the first place !!!, any btw, they are british women, there families are christian, none will beat or stone them if they dont wear like that, so why do you think they do it, and why they choosed Islam ?

read the articles about each one, they are interviews with them.
    People show you and tell you who they are and you need to be listening and watching, not deciding that you know better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And you are a terrorist sympathizing cockroach muslim. Do you think some here would forget you support the bombing and attacks on US soldiers? Then you proclaim to be a "peaceful muslim".

Your women are generally hairy, and forced to submit to the men - like the 83% of women who are abused in YOUR country. Those types of numbers are ONLY found in cockroach muslim countries.

And then you start a thread on women who converted to shitty pedophile muhammed supporting islam. How about a thread on those who converted to another religion and left islam? Oh, that's a sore subject!! And why? Because muslims will kill those who attempt to leave the religion and that's a fact. Apostasy is generally a death sentence in islamic countries.
    about apostasy sentence, it has none in my country, i can't speak for other countries, and about apostasy in Islam in general, it has no sentence, unless you can find me a verse in the Quran which says otherwise, so far every verse you have found in the Quran, i have explained it and proved your view to be wrong, yet you contrinue your meaningless talk.

and YES, i support attacking your own soliders, if you have a problem with that then you shouldnt sent them to invade other's countries in the first place, do you expect that the people will welcome your soliders with open arms when you invade their country ?

Iraq isn't your country, and certainly not afghanistan too, so if the people in Iraq and afghanistan want to kill american soliders, i am sorry if you feel bad about it, but i WONT care, you see it liberation, i see it colonization.

i dont support terrrosim, i never did and never will.

and you still are a hypocrite, you say that you like your muslim friends, and at the same time, you call every muslim on earth a cockroach.

i don't care anymore about you being nervous and all, you don't deserve any special treatment just because you get nervous and angry and say some bad words, you are hypocrite and a man without any respect or manners, don't care if that's the way you were raised, to speak without manners and to be impolite, you are what you are, and you don't derserve to be treated any better than you treat others, so from now on, i guess i won't be respectful towards you anymore, i will only show respect to those who deserve it, and i will always be respectful to people who are respectful to me.

you are a hypocrite unless you are ready to go to your muslim friends and call them cockroaches too.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    your point ?? !!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Apostasy in Egypt has already been shown to you, cockroach. I guess you're too busy thinking about how 83% of all women in Egypt have been abused to read the facts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostas...t_for_apostasy

Read carefully as your fellow cockroaches give justification via the quran and hadith for death sentences for apostasy.

Then scroll down to the part about Apostasy in Egypt:

The Mohammed Hegazy case, shows the huge problems in that country for those wishing to leave Islam and be recognised as a member of another religion — where Hegazy has suffered death threats from family and prominent Islamic figures alike. A Judge ruled "He (Hegazy) can believe whatever he wants in his heart, but on paper he can't convert." He is the first Egyptian Muslim convert to Christianity to seek official recognition of his conversion from the Egyptian Government.[86]

In February 2009, a second case came to court, of convert to Christianity Maher Ahmad El-Mo’otahssem Bellah El-Gohary, whose effort to officially convert to Christianity, faced opposing lawyers who advocated he be convicted of "apostasy," or leaving Islam, and sentenced to death.

"Our rights in Egypt, as Christians or converts, are less than the rights of animals," El-Gohary said. "We are deprived of social and civil rights, deprived of our inheritance and left to the fundamentalists to be killed. Nobody bothers to investigate or care about us."

El-Gohary, 56, has been attacked in the street, spat at and knocked down in his effort to win the right to officially convert. He said he and his 14-year-old daughter continue to receive death threats by text message and phone call.[87]

In 1992 Islamist militants gunned down Egyptian secularist Farag Foda. Before his death he had been declared an apostate and foe of Islam. During the trial of the murderers, Azhari scholar Muhammad al-Ghazali testified that when the state fails to punish apostates, somebody else has to do it.[88]

In April 2006, after a court case in Egypt recognized the Bahá'í Faith, members of the clergy convinced the government to appeal the court decision. One member of parliament, Gamal Akl of the opposition Muslim Brotherhood, said the Bahá'ís were infidels who should be killed on the grounds that they had changed their religion, thus ignoring the historical nature of the conversion and the fact that most living Bahá'í have not, in fact, ever been Muslim.
    Sucks when Americans know more about your country than you do. But terrorist sympathizers and women abusers do generally stick their fingers in their ears and go LA LA LA LA LA.

Read it and learn, cockroach.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

your point ?? !!!!!
    Women being stupid has nothing to do with Islam. You gotta problem with that? Gonna rain down the wrath of your god upon me?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Women being stupid has nothing to do with Islam. You gotta problem with that? Gonna rain down the wrath of your god upon me?
    He's angry because you don't wear a burka, walk 10 steps behind your man, and face mecca while praying to a pedophile.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

He's angry because you don't wear a burka, walk 10 steps behind your man, and face mecca while praying to a pedophile.
    I hear you, Jim. Suddenly Abso seems all Muslim Brotherhood to me. Going rad Abso?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

rain down the wrath of my GOD ?

where have you heared that !!!, probably in a bad movie.

anyway, me being offensive towards jim is because he is being very offensive towards me as you can always see, but i never disrespect anyone who respects me.

so, you don't need to be offensive, all i want to say is that you don't have the right to call someone stupid just because he\she believe in something other than what you believe in.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hear you, Jim. Suddenly Abso seems all Muslim Brotherhood to me. Going rad Abso?
    have i ever insulted you or disrespected you since i joined this forum ?

have i ever tried to recruit you to Islam or ask you to be a muslim or said that i hate you because you are christian ?

i am not a member in MB, i am just a muslim, and i like Islam, i love being a muslim, i am here to correct some wrong ideas that americans have about Islam, but i am not here to recruit anyone to be a muslim.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Apostasy in Egypt has already been shown to you, cockroach. I guess you're too busy thinking about how 83% of all women in Egypt have been abused to read the facts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostas...t_for_apostasy

Read carefully as your fellow cockroaches give justification via the quran and hadith for death sentences for apostasy.

Then scroll down to the part about Apostasy in Egypt:

Sucks when Americans know more about your country than you do. But terrorist sympathizers and women abusers do generally stick their fingers in their ears and go LA LA LA LA LA.

Read it and learn, cockroach.
    you can keep saying cockroach all day hoping that it will make me angry, but i promise you that it won't, i don't get angry, not here at least, and when i insulted you, that was on purpose, because you deserved it and you still do, you are a man without manners, a man who really needs new parents to teach him how to behave since your parents failed in that, hope that your kids will be nothing like you, hope that your wife is better than you and she will actually teach her kids how to be respectful human being in the future, and how not to focus on hatred like their father who is nothing more than a man full of hate, a man who is not capable of understanding anything outside his beliefs.