Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    i am here to correct some wrong ideas that americans have about Islam,
    In islamic egypt, 83% of women, EIGHTY THREE PERCENT, report to having being abused. That is ASTRONOMICAL. a HUGE number of muslim men admit to abusing the women in egypt. apostasy is not accepted, as per my last post, but it's ok if someone converts to islam.

Ok, let's start with just those few things. Go ahead and correct me about my idea that those things are disgusting.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I hear you, Jim. Suddenly Abso seems all Muslim Brotherhood to me. Going rad Abso?
    btw, you thanked jim for his post, so lets see, that mean that you think:

1- i want you to wear a burka, which is the face cover, while i said many times that i hate the face cover and disagree with it.

2- i want you to wear 10 steps behind your man, while i said many times that i hate it when someone walk behind me, and i want my whole family to walk ahead of me or beside me.

3- i want you to convert to Islam and pray while facing Mecca, while i never said that i want anyone here to be a muslim.

so since everything jim said is false, which part did you see as true ?
    People show you and tell you who they are and you need to be listening and watching, not deciding that you know better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

you can keep saying cockroach all day hoping that it will make me angry, but i promise you that it won't, i don't get angry, not here at least, and when i insulted you, that was on purpose, because you deserved it and you still do, you are a man without manners, a man who really needs new parents to teach him how to behave since your parents failed in that, hope that your kids will be nothing like you, hope that your wife is better than you and she will actually teach her kids how to be respectful human being in the future, and how not to focus on hatred like their father who is nothing more than a man full of hate, a man who is not capable of understanding anything outside his beliefs.
    Talk about my parents, child or wife ever again, directly or indirectly, and I will make your life more miserable than you can imagine. Just because I call you cockroach, which you are, doesn't give you the right to turn around and speak of my family, which is also against the board rules.

Got it, cockroach?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    In islamic egypt, 83% of women, EIGHTY THREE PERCENT, report to having being abused. That is ASTRONOMICAL. a HUGE number of muslim men admit to abusing the women in egypt. apostasy is not accepted, as per my last post, but it's ok if someone converts to islam.

Ok, let's start with just those few things. Go ahead and correct me about my idea that those things are disgusting.
    won't correct any data you read, come to egypt and talk to the women yourself, then we will talk about what they will tell you.
    People show you and tell you who they are and you need to be listening and watching, not deciding that you know better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

won't correct any data you read, come to egypt and talk to the women yourself, then we will talk about what they will tell you.
    No thanks, I don't make a habit of dealing with hairy women with dynamite under their egg crates

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I don't think I could make it as a Muslim woman. For one thing, I don't even like to wear closed-in shoes. Let alone a blanket over my head.
    Last edited by Abbey Marie; 03-08-2011 at 01:21 PM.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

yeah, i am very sure that they converted to Islam because they believe that they are considered to be half person, and they must submit to their men .

they choosed Islam, they choosed to follow its dress code, none forced them to do so.

you religion which is christianity, tell you not to have sex outside marriage and not to drink alcohol, so please answer this simple question, did you follow this instructions ???

the same happens with muslims, Islam tells women to wear decent clothes, but that doesn't mean they have to do it, its their choice.

THEY CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSED THIS CLOTHES, so who are you to oppose their decision !!!

i am sure thats why thousands of women around the world convert to Islam every year, because they are dumb and stupid, i believe thats what you mean, am i right ?
    I'm atheist, so I have no problem with drinking or any other vices. Atheists don't go on guilt trips or imagine gods looking over their shoulders.

Those women in the article are wearing the muslim uniform for women. That uniform requires a head covering up to and including full body covering depending on the sect. As I said before, it's a submission thing. It's what islam is all about. I feel sorry for people that convert to islam, but at the same time I think they are incredibly stupid for doing so.

In afghan and iraq the US is trying to help those countries establish themselves with govt and security. If everyone was against the soldiers there then the entire country would be up in arms and fighting. That's not the case. It's a few radicals using islam as the excuse to attack the troops there. Your saying that you support the attacks is you saying you support the radicals you claim to hate.

You need to look up what colonialism is. The only place the US has ever colonized in the true sense of the word would be the state of Hawaii.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

then why would they choose Islam in the first place !!!, any btw, they are british women, there families are christian, none will beat or stone them if they dont wear like that, so why do you think they do it, and why they choosed Islam ?

read the articles about each one, they are interviews with them.

I wasn't speaking about the British chicks that converted. I was talking about the millions of women trapped in the ME and forced to dress like this :

Now you look at those women, Abso, and honestly tell me that they all want to wear that awful crap.

Both you and I know if ANY of those women depicted above dressed like she wanted to, comfortably, she'd get the crap beat out of her, or worse. You know it, I know it, the entire world knows it.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Abso

Amidst this firestorm, I have to ask.

If Islam is a logical conclusion of the prophecies of the Bible then why are Muslims so opposed to the state of Israel?

God swore in the Old Testament that the land of Canaan would be the inheritance of the descendants of Jacob (i.e. the Jews) forever, yet many Muslims are doing their utmost to drive out the Jews from present day Israel? Isn't that going against God's will?

KM
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

have i ever insulted you or disrespected you since i joined this forum ?

have i ever tried to recruit you to Islam or ask you to be a muslim or said that i hate you because you are christian ?

i am not a member in MB, i am just a muslim, and i like Islam, i love being a muslim, i am here to correct some wrong ideas that americans have about Islam, but i am not here to recruit anyone to be a muslim.
    For the most part your posts have been dismissive and condescending towards me and most of the women here. So yes, respect is a two way street.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Horowitz and the so called Muslim convert mince words

[YOUTUBE]8fSvyv0urTE[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by namvet; 03-24-2011 at 08:22 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

then you also have to admit that they are free to wear whatever they want.
    Only because they are in a non muslim country.

Did anyone bother to tell them that their great leader was a pedophile?
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i am sure thats why thousands of women around the world convert to Islam every year, because they are dumb and stupid, i believe thats what you mean, am i right ?
    Yea, thats absolutely right.

There are millions of women in the world who have a great deal of self hatred

That's precisely why so many women wind up in relationships where they get beat up regularly by "their man", so me thinks women who "voluntarily" commit to the relilgion of the great pedophile, must have a lot of self hatred to allow themselves to be subjigated to such disgusting treatment,

Like for example, if they get pregnant and have a daughter, when she is a teen, the father can exercise a "mercy killing" on her if he thinks it is warranted, and the woman can do nothing about it but allow her daughter to be murdered, stabbed over and over until she dies a slow and painful death.

This is your great and glorious Islam
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What kind of idiot would a woman have to be to convert to Islam. Maybe if she's a fat girl and can only get a date with some guy who really hates her...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cracker View Post
    What kind of idiot would a woman have to be to convert to Islam. Maybe if she's a fat girl and can only get a date with some guy who really hates her...
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This new feller is makin' me spit me iced tea!!!!!