Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Default A Washington state woman used a kitchen knife to cut off her prematurely babys head

wow. I can't even begin to describe the kind of anger this causes me.

Here's the real kicker - had the baby NOT been born, that woman could have legally killed the baby anyway. What a joke our society has become.

CENTRALIA, Wash. (AP) - A Washington state woman who told detectives she used a serrated kitchen knife to cut off her prematurely born baby's head was charged Thursday in the death and decapitation, authorities said.

Laura Lynn Hickey of Centralia is quoted in court papers as saying she didn't think the newborn would live and didn't want him to suffer, court papers said. Police said the body was found March 2 in a plastic container under the kitchen sink in the 25-year-old's home, about 70 miles south of Seattle.

Hickey told detectives she didn't want anyone, particularly her mother, to know she had the newborn. She said she knew for a while that she was pregnant, but wasn't sure for how long when she developed severe cramps and gave birth on a bathroom toilet.

Hickey said she grabbed the newborn out of the toilet and "saw that he was trying to take a breath and heard a 'gurgling' sound," according to court papers. After cutting the newborn's head off, she named him Caleb Jacob Hickey

more at link:

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/117775188.html
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    wow. I can't even begin to describe the kind of anger this causes me.

Here's the real kicker - had the baby NOT been born, that woman could have legally killed the baby anyway. What a joke our society has become.
    She knew she was pregnant, just not sure how long??? I'd expect this from a level of understanding from a child, but she's 25yrsold. She must be mentally challenged or something... just absurd.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    She knew she was pregnant, just not sure how long??? I'd expect this from a level of understanding from a child, but she's 25yrsold. She must be mentally challenged or something... just absurd.
    The state had already removed all other children from her. Some folks should be sterilized. Nah, I'm not really in favor of that, but well in this case...

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    Not mentally challenged, just thinks like a liberal.

The rulings protecting abortion "rights" are inconsistent, confusing, make other laws non sensical, and out & out contradict other laws, which haven't been changed, the libs in the legal system simply ignore their own hypocracy and the lack of logic behind the entire pro abortion laws.

And then she NAMED her baby? Talk about delusional, she admits the baby is human and alive, yet its ok to kill her own baby, errr, cut its head off, because she thought it was going to die anyways? Uhhh, if it's going to die, then why murder him? Thats like saying I was afraid my house was going to burn in the wildfires approaching, so I went ahead and lit it on fire myself and burnt it to the ground.
    Last edited by LuvRPgrl; 03-19-2011 at 12:28 AM.
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING