Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    Yes. Like every crap-o-crat and repuke in government, selling out the country for the interests of their coporate friends. You're right.
    Yeah, but it's based on individual greed, not some vast conspiracy to sell out Nation to corporations. It's not caring about what happens to this Nation in order line their own, individual pockets.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You would have to ask that question of President Bush, not me. I don't know why he does what he does, nor what his motives are. Unlike some others, unless it's something obvious daylight, I don't try.

Exactly. Why figure things out for yourself when you can just fill your brain with whatever seems popular?
    Bush caters to Mexican voters, and turns a blind eye to illegal immigration. He did it here for 8 years. No surprise that he's doing it at the National level.

It doesn't matter whether or not he's "happy" about it. The fact that keeps getting overlooked is he can't sign legislation that doesn't get put on his desk, and the Dems can't get anything through Congress the Republicans decide to stop. Without Republicna sell-outs, this will go nowhere.
    Im certain a comprehensive reform package will be put on his desk and he'll sign it. And anyone who objects will be called a protectionist, racist, cretin, and you'll be right there, on the wrong side of the issue, because "you can't side with 'nazis' or else you're a nazi".
    It's a stall. The Dems will propose something, the Republicans will block it, and the Dems will start finger-pointing.

More significantly, if President Bush loses what support he has left from Congressional Republicans, he might as well head back to Crawford now.

Yeah. He might as well. He's a worthless shit anyway.

Selling ports operations to Islamic Kingdoms isn't just good business. Bush Gardens?
    Last edited by TheSage; 01-07-2007 at 12:52 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, but it's based on individual greed, not some vast conspiracy to sell out Nation to corporations. It's not caring about what happens to this Nation in order line their own, individual pockets.
    When global corportions place mega profits ahead of our countrys' interests it has the same effect as if they all were following the same blueprint. It's capitalism taking over democracy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    Exactly. Why figure things out for yourself when you can just fill your brain with whatever seems popular?

Or I could just look at the verifiable facts and come to a logical conclusion. In the absence of fact, I see no reason to just make something up that suits my agenda.

Im certain a comprehensive reform package will be put on his desk and he'll sign it. And anyone who objects will be called a protectionist, racist, cretin, and you'll be right there, on the wrong side of the issue, because "you can't side with 'nazis' or else you're a nazi".

Obviously you've missed the who-knows-how-many-posts I've made on the topic. I don't agree with Bush on his immigration stance, nor do I agree with anyone that does agree with it.

You need to learn the difference with agreeing with something because it right and agreeing with something to go with the flow. Not agreeing with you does nto automatically relegate one to "going with the flow."

Yeah. He might as well. He's a worthless shit anyway.

Selling ports operations to Isalmic Kingdoms isn't just good business. Bush Gardens?
    I said it then and I'll say it now, the overreactionary stupidity that was applied to the UAE purchasing control of port operations was nothing short of absurd.

We'd already sold out to a foreign country to begin with; which, in my mind, is the real problem. Not selling to a country that has supported our every effort in the Middle East every step of the way was just pretty damned dumb.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    When global corportions place mega profits ahead of our countrys' interests it has the same effect as if they all were following the same blueprint. It's capitalism taking over democracy.
    The effect may very well be the same. Still doesn't make it a vast, global conspiracy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I said it then and I'll say it now, the overreactionary stupidity that was applied to the UAE purchasing control of port operations was nothing short of absurd.

We'd already sold out to a foreign country to begin with; which, in my mind, is the real problem. Not selling to a country that has supported our every effort in the Middle East every step of the way was just pretty damned dumb.
    And I'll repeat my cantations anew. Selling jobs in any way intersecting with our national security to Islamic Totalitarian Dictatorships is dumb as shit. I don't care if they have nice hotels or have built the best polo stadium in the desert. Care to take another swing, magilla?

Anyhoo.

We all know I'm right.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The effect may very well be the same. Still doesn't make it a vast, global conspiracy.
    Then just think of it as, "a bunch of people who are doing bad stuff, knowingly or not" and quit fighting reality by nitpicking.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Does it make a difference what it's called while we're being sold down the river and invaded by Mexico?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Does it make a difference what it's called while we're being sold down the river and invaded by Mexico?
    Yes it does. Its NOT a global conspiracy. Its corporate greed and baffoons in politics. That does not add up to a global conspiracy.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Yes it does. Its NOT a global conspiracy. Its corporate greed and baffoons in politics. That does not add up to a global conspiracy.

And there's a revolving door between private corps and government. And they're all members of the same secret societies, and share a common secret religion which is just satan worship presented as enlightenment.

And it just so happens that all the Councif On Foreign Relations white papers end up as a policy. Wild wacky stuff.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Your tinfoil hat is showing again adolph.

Just how did this big conspiracy get leaked out to people like you in the know. I'm not interested in websites that all spout what you repeat here. I want names of people that have been inside and seen it all for real. That can back up their statements with facts. It makes a great fanatsy and hollywood can play with it a lot in movies. Would probably make a great fiction book as well. But it just doesn't play in the real world.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Your tinfoil hat is showing again adolph.

Just how did this big conspiracy get leaked out to people like you in the know. I'm not interested in websites that all spout what you repeat here. I want names of people that have been inside and seen it all for real. That can back up their statements with facts. It makes a great fanatsy and hollywood can play with it a lot in movies. Would probably make a great fiction book as well. But it just doesn't play in the real world.
    Namecalling. How fresh and innovative.

It is the real world. You're not interesed in the truth. You prefer your R=Good D=Bad brain substitution formula.
    Last edited by TheSage; 01-07-2007 at 03:35 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How about a policy that is agreed upon by private corporations and governments that is pursued to the exclusion of the interests of Joe Blow--the average American?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

How about a policy that is agreed upon by private corporations and governments that is pursued to the exclusion of the interests of Joe Blow--the average American?
    i would call that a national conspiracy.

But as I said. Who are the whistle blowers here? Who has the inside info and how did they get it? Simple enough questions. But I never get an answer, just more rhetoric.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i would call that a national conspiracy.

But as I said. Who are the whistle blowers here? Who has the inside info and how did they get it? Simple enough questions. But I never get an answer, just more rhetoric.
    But what are you claiming?

There are NO rich influential men?

They DON'T meet together in little clubs to coordinate their actions?

They're NOT devising a plan for world control?

They only have EVERYONE'S best interest in mind?

We've posted the information repeatedly. It just keeps flowing straight through your seive-like skull.