Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    You don't care because you no longer have a role to play and a farce to maintain

You were busted and somehow you begged and pleaded your way out of trouble

No church would have a scumbag like you as their representative. But now you don't care becuase they are no longer useful to you
    yeah... you clearly know the deal.

not only are you a comedy master, you are a UCC polity expert as well.

You are amazing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maineman View Post
    I had a lot of new members... about 15 new members, seven confirmations, eight baptisms... but, as I said before... I am retired now and have been for nearly a year. everybody moves on.

you should try it.
    Try telling that to your final Judge

But with your ego you will probably tell him it was no big deal that you broke several of his Commandments while being a jerk online and he has to move on

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

my flock was never involved. Jim's buddy contacted my conference and they questioned me and my deacons. MY guys stuck with me and the forces of evil were vanquished.
    YOU are a fucking liar and this can be proven. I am the one who contacted someone in your church to DEFEND you. YOU KNOW THIS TO BE FACT and now here you are acting like I was involved in what happened.

You are a lowlife scumbag and now a PROVEN liar. I will post emails that went to your church and emails from you backing up what I am stating here. It's obvious you are now writing a different tune because I made you look like the asshole you are tonight.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

yeah... you clearly know the deal.

not only are you a comedy master, you are a UCC polity expert as well.

You are amazing.
    Valid point

You are their white version of Rev Wright

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

maine, for now.... Merida, Mexico in 2011
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Try telling that to your final Judge

But with your ego you will probably tell him it was no big deal that you broke several of his Commandments while being a jerk online and he has to move on

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    YOU are a fucking liar and this can be proven.It's obvious you are now writing a different tune because I made you look like the asshole you are tonight.
    and it took so little effort on your part Jim

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

YOU are a fucking liar and this can be proven. I am the one who contacted someone in your church to DEFEND you. YOU KNOW THIS TO BE FACT and now here you are acting like I was involved in what happened.

You are a lowlife scumbag and now a PROVEN liar. I will post emails that went to your church and emails from you backing up what I am stating here. It's obvious you are now writing a different tune because I made you look like the asshole you are tonight.
    you are absolutely right. You did a great deal of damage control when a member of your board - not a buddy - did contact my conference.

I thank you for your efforts on my behalf.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

you are absolutely right. You did a great deal of damage control when a member of your board - not a buddy - did contact my conference.

and you call that an apology??

I guess that is close as MM will ever come to admitting he was wrong and acted like an asshole Jim

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Proof quoted, so others will see 2x and in case the first disappears.

MM implied a buddy of mine wrote to his church. This was an "untruth". Not only not true, but the exact opposite happened - I wrote to his church vouching for his character and offered to help them in the matter in any way that I could. Shortly thereafter they finished their investigation into the matter and took no action towards him. I'm not saying I "saved" him, but my actions sure as shit didn't hurt him. And my actions sure as shit didn't warrant being turned from helping to being a part of getting him in trouble a few years later.

Let this be a lesson folks. When you hear people who talk smack about me here, or at other boards, and especially those who have been banned - or those who might be in the midst of arguing with me - take their accusations with a grain of salt.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

MM implied a buddy of mine wrote to his church. This was an "untruth". Not only not true, but the exact opposite happened - I wrote to his church vouching for his character and offered to help them in the matter in any way that I could. Shortly thereafter they finished their investigation into the matter and took no action towards him. I'm not saying I "saved" him, but my actions sure as shit didn't hurt him. And my actions sure as shit didn't warrant being turned from helping to being a part of getting him in trouble a few years later.

Let this be a lesson folks. When you hear people who talk smack about me here, or at other boards, and especially those who have been banned - or those who might be in the midst of arguing with me - take their accusations with a grain of salt.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you are quite correct. the time line of the event did, however, start with you revealing my real name on the board. A member - certainly not your buddy - used that name and used it to contact the conference of my employer. That was certainly not anything that you could have anticipated or endorsed, and, when I contacted you about it, you went above and beyond the call of duty to mitigate the situation. Your correspondence to the conference was a critical element in diffusing the situation.

I am sorry for suggesting otherwise.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

you are quite correct. the time line of the event did, however, start with you revealing my real name on the board. A member - certainly not your buddy - used that name and used it to contact the conference of my employer. That was certainly not anything that you could have anticipated or endorsed, and, when I contacted you about it, you went above and beyond the call of duty to mitigate the situation. Your correspondence to the conference was a critical element in diffusing the situation.

I am sorry for suggesting otherwise.
    So you blame Jim for starting it then you offer a lame ass "apology"

Typical

Yet you were not nearly fired yet Jim was a critical element in diffusing the situation.

You have more spin then a Maytag washer

Ronald Reagan