Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Team Obama's victory plan

So Team Obama has a plan for vistory? As I read their four objectives the one thing I noticed was missing was Obama's record

Which makes sense. The last thing every Obama supporter I have talked to are the results of his policies and the current state of the economy

Bottom line, the plan for 2012 is more style over substance. IOW more BS

So why did he look so cheerful? In part because Team Obama seems to genuinely believe that the president will get his second term. Plouffe and other Obama backers offer at least four reasons why.

First, Plouffe suggested, Obama has an opportunity to improve his standing among independent voters — many of whom deserted the Democrats in the 2010 midterm election — by working with Republicans toward bipartisan deficit-reduction measures.

Second, Obama has managed to move toward the center without losing significant support among core Democratic voters. The president's job approval rating among Democrats, Plouffe said, is in the 80% to 90% range in many states. (Nationally, it's about 77%, still respectable.)

Third, demographics help the Democrats. One of the keys to Obama's victory in 2008, Plouffe noted, was high turnout among young, black and Latino voters, all groups that heavily supported the Democrat. Next year's electorate should include even more minority voters than last time.

Fourth, Obama is a seasoned campaigner who ran a long, tough election campaign in 2008, and he still has the team that helped him to victory in place.

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/...7752814.column

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Republicnas need to hit Obama at his weakest point - his record.

And ads like this do it quick and they are spot on

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gN86y7Q17p4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The subliminal message is interesting. Look at the center around the start arrow. The H, I and G. The lighting produces a swastika.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.