Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 5 worst superhero movies

Looks like the Green Lantern got a bad review. Which means I will probably like it then,I'm planning on going to see it soon. This article and the list of the worst super hero movies was pretty interesting. I will agree about the Hulk. I didn't like that remake.

LOS ANGELES — For all the enduring superhero movies that have been made over the years — "The Dark Knight," the original Christopher Reeve "Superman," Tobey Maguire's first two turns as "Spider-Man" — there are just as many that don't exactly live up to their own mythology or the expectations of their legions of followers.

Story: 'Green Lantern' casts an all-too familiar light
    This week's "Green Lantern," starring Ryan Reynolds as the reluctant new member of an intergalactic peacekeeping corps, would fall squarely into the latter category. It's just a muddled, joyless bore. But it gives us a great chance to compile an ignominious list of superhero movies that are less than super:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/434336...entertainment/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

All of the Spiderman movies sucked. I really liked the X-Men movies, but Spiderman just didn't deliver... too much wasted time on boyfriend / girlfriend crap.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

I agree with that list. Spiderman 1 and 2 were tops; some of the best couple SH movies I can remember.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    I agree with that list. Spiderman 1 and 2 were tops; some of the best couple SH movies I can remember.
    I'm going to have to revoke your Man-Card.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

my boss already has it.

Toby McGuire played Peter Parker Perfectly. (:
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

my boss already has it.
    Just screwing with you, buddy!

Toby McGuire played Peter Parker Perfectly. (:
    He did a good job playing it, but the script sucked!

They made the classic mistake of trying to appeal to everyone, with the result that no one was happy with it.

If you have a radioactive mutant human with spider powers, 98% of the movie should be about the cool shit you can do with those powers instead of focusing on 60% teenage angst.

I already had my teenage angst and don't need to relive it... adulthood is much more fun! :P

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

I'm serious - she revokes it every time I properly identify a color...or mention her accessories (purse, scarf, etc).

(sigh) It's a curse to have fashion-sense

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Man-Card.

Hand it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I agree with you about Spiderman 1 and 2. I enjoyed both of those and felt they were cast very well (but then I kinda like chick flicks). The 3rd Spiderman movie had it's moments,but I didn't like it nearly as much as the first two.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Just screwing with you, buddy!

He did a good job playing it, but the script sucked!

They made the classic mistake of trying to appeal to everyone, with the result that no one was happy with it.

If you have a radioactive mutant human with spider powers, 98% of the movie should be about the cool shit you can do with those powers instead of focusing on 60% teenage angst.

I already had my teenage angst and don't need to relive it... adulthood is much more fun! :P
    See what you mention is why I never got into spiderman comics. He was to whiny for me.
    He's got Hot Girlfriends (plural), A cool part time Job, A nice Aunt, a super IQ AND FREAKING SUPERPOWERS, what's he complaining about all the time?

But I did like #2 the humor and the action worked for me, the rest meh. but C+ B- .

But I still am disapointed with who played mary Jane. I mean C'mon
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16