Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Cats and kittens

I have two 12 week old kittens, brother and sister, Henry and Lily respectively. As soon as I get the photos into the computer I'll post them. They are delightful.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Do post-up pics.

Since being married, my wife and I have had 4 cats; Bradlee and Michael were brothers adopted when they were about 8 weeks old; and lived with us until their deaths in 2010 and 2007 respectively. After Mike died, we found two more brothers, Kenji and DJ - who live with us now; since they were 11 weeks. I wasn't a cat lover, until I got cats.

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I love cats. In addition to the two kittens, I have two outside cats, brothers one year old named "Nicholas and Peter", (I suppose after the Russian tsars, I didn't name them,) The outside cats I got first thinking they would be house cats but they literally broke out a screen window to escape.

Nice to see we have this in common.