Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    A good thing, too. Jess and Lulu would be all over that.
    Hey - in all fairness to us, we normally post pics of wicked hot men in their unmentionables.

But with a bit of encouragement, perhaps Lulu and I will share our Spring break pics ...
    Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And just for jimnyc - bikini pics:

I'm the hottttt one ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    A video isn't harder, but isn't specific to the board and may depend on where you're getting the video from. Youtube is the most popular, so lets cover that one. Find and open pretty much any video you like on there. Right underneath the video, click on the button that says "share". Now, click on where it says "Embed". COPY that entire bit of code displayed and just paste it into your post. That's it, now the video will be in your post!

Not all Youtube vids allow embedding, that is up to the uploader. Also, most other video sites are the same, where you can just copy the "embed code" if they offer it. If not, just place a simple link to it. If members are too lazy to click on a link and watch it in a separate window, too bad!
    For some reason even following the instructions for vidoes you posted. It still wont let me post them,which is a new issue..I didn't have problems before. I get the following message now:

<IFRAME height=349 src="<a href=" width=425 target="_blank" Gu2pVPWGYMQ? embed www.youtube.com http:>http://www.youtube.com/embed/Gu2pVPWGYMQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Could be the user though...what am I doing wrong?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It wouldn't let me copy and paste, using the pic icon. I had to put the image tags on it - MANUALLY! Plumb wore me out.

But the video icon WAS working .... hmmmm, better test it out.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can post videos ok but I don't do it the way the boss describes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    For some reason even following the instructions for vidoes you posted. It still wont let me post them,which is a new issue..I didn't have problems before. I get the following message now:

<iframe src="%3Ca%20href=" target="_blank" gu2pvpwgymq?="" embed="" <a="" href="http://www.youtube.com" height="349" width="425">www.youtube.com</a> http:>http://www.youtube.com/embed/Gu2pVPWGYMQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Could be the user though...what am I doing wrong?
    The "a href" in your post tells me you copied something wrong. Let me be a little more detailed...

1- go to this Youtube video by Nickelback - http://www.youtube.com/user/nickelbacktv?blend=1&ob=4

2- Underneath the video, click where it says "SHARE"

3- This will give you a direct link to the video, but right underneath that there should now be an option for "EMBED"

4- The EMBED code should start with the word iframe and end with iframe. If you copy the entire code you should see the following:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YbP1K-bQB6g" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="560"></iframe>
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    It wouldn't let me copy and paste, using the pic icon. I had to put the image tags on it - MANUALLY! Plumb wore me out.

But the video icon WAS working .... hmmmm, better test it out.
    Just to clarify, you can't copy/paste the picture, just the code. For example, here is a direct link to a picture:

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/rupma...elers-Logo.gif

Now with the IMG tags around it:

Now I click on the icon above this post, then click "from url", and then paste in the same link as the direct one above:

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Btw - I am REALLY trying my hardest to ignore the pictures of those obese swine at the top of my page. Would you believe I just got back from the gym, and there was a woman there that looked like that? Oh my, don't get me wrong, kudos for her for trying to get into shape. But holy hell, she should be forced by law to have to do so at home with her own equipment so as to not make me sick!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I can post videos ok but I don't do it the way the boss describes.
    Feel free to add other ways, I'm sure the community would appreciate knowing multiple ways!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Everyone should keep posting issues/problems. This is a great way to not only fix outstanding issues, but also learn new things at the same time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Can we please get rid of this?

Can we please lose the
    This page is asking you to confirm that you want to leave - data you have entered may not be saved.
    popup when I close a 'reply to thread' tab? It gets really annoying

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And just for jimnyc - bikini pics:

I'm the hottttt one ...
    Luna ticks gonna be mad you weren't supposed to share that we all know each other already and hung up at the IHOP convention.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Hey - in all fairness to us, we normally post pics of wicked hot men in their unmentionables.

But with a bit of encouragement, perhaps Lulu and I will share our Spring break pics ...
    Looks like the one in black got a bikini wax. That must have been a challenge!
    And frankly, why bother?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J.T View Post
    Can we please lose the

popup when I close a 'reply to thread' tab? It gets really annoying
    This one I am a little hesitant to change, but of course would if many of you were against it. There are several reasons why... 1) It's somewhat rare that this pop-up will appear. It should only appear if you click on the reply button to a thread/post and then later leave without actually replying. I understand we change our minds, but it shouldn't be that often. 2) It's good for some of us that sometimes accidentally hit keystrokes or the mouse and our pages try to leave the screen. This will ensure we have a moment before possibly losing anything we typed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And ladies, don't think I don't see each of you choosing "reply with quote" and making those hideous fat bitches follow me around.