Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I'd agree with a bit from just about everyone here.

Id want to mention this about men seeming shallow sometime we are, we some men more than others though but I've seen woman that go for the "bad boy" or thug over the confident nice guy more than once as well. After few yrs of living I don't think women mean friendship when they say friendship should be 1st. I've rarely heard a woman say "we were such good friends for years then the passion kicked in" What I've heard more of is that -something- sparked their mating interest fairly early on sometime RIGHT AWAY. A friendship may have developed but the Spark was lite Pre or mid "friendship" development.

Many of us guys can be/have been struck stupid by a beautiful women but after getting to know her would NEVER marry her. But would still want to lay her a time or 2 if possible.
    To me Angelia Jolie & Tyra Banks are awesome gorgeous women, but both would almost make me crazier than I am already. I think Banks more than Jolie but I think Jolie is probably hiding more crazy woman evil than Banks. Just uh "keeping it real" here folks.

But I don't know, in general everyone wants respect, fun ,passion & "love" with some common ideals and goals.
    Men tend to want more respect, peace, food and sex.
    Women seem to want more love and security. "love" Sometimes translated as cleaning the floor or something without being asked.

concerning the topic of the thread.
    my wife since I've met her has been on some form of oddball diet. Over the course of the past 16 years she gained 40pd . she was average sized woman at 1st but grew a bit plump. I've always been more concerned about her health than her weight on these crazy diets but she's REALLY been obsessed with weight gain and you can imagine her frustration. I was always looking on the bright side. I don't mind a bit of plump AT ALL. But about 6 months ago she, of her on obsession, went to fat doc and he got her on a real food eating diet and she doubled her exercise and has lost the weight. she's much happier with her clothes etc and is ..um... more agile. but seriously the weight was not an issue for me, I kinda liked it, but I like her now too 6 and half dozen.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Men only dump women at all because we're only allowed to have one.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Wellif you lived in Utah you could have as many as you want......

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    But do you really want 7 nagging wives?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    I'd agree with a bit from just about everyone here.

Id want to mention this about men seeming shallow sometime we are, we some men more than others though but I've seen woman that go for the "bad boy" or thug over the confident nice guy more than once as well. After few yrs of living I don't think women mean friendship when they say friendship should be 1st. I've rarely heard a woman say "we were such good friends for years then the passion kicked in" What I've heard more of is that -something- sparked their mating interest fairly early on sometime RIGHT AWAY. A friendship may have developed but the Spark was lite Pre or mid "friendship" development.

Many of us guys can be/have been struck stupid by a beautiful women but after getting to know her would NEVER marry her. But would still want to lay her a time or 2 if possible.
    To me Angelia Jolie & Tyra Banks are awesome gorgeous women, but both would almost make me crazier than I am already. I think Banks more than Jolie but I think Jolie is probably hiding more crazy woman evil than Banks. Just uh "keeping it real" here folks.

But I don't know, in general everyone wants respect, fun ,passion & "love" with some common ideals and goals.
    Men tend to want more respect, peace, food and sex.
    Women seem to want more love and security. "love" Sometimes translated as cleaning the floor or something without being asked.

concerning the topic of the thread.
    my wife since I've met her has been on some form of oddball diet. Over the course of the past 16 years she gained 40pd . she was average sized woman at 1st but grew a bit plump. I've always been more concerned about her health than her weight on these crazy diets but she's REALLY been obsessed with weight gain and you can imagine her frustration. I was always looking on the bright side. I don't mind a bit of plump AT ALL. But about 6 months ago she, of her on obsession, went to fat doc and he got her on a real food eating diet and she doubled her exercise and has lost the weight. she's much happier with her clothes etc and is ..um... more agile. but seriously the weight was not an issue for me, I kinda liked it, but I like her now too 6 and half dozen.
    I definately think you have to have some sort of chemistry to start out with...So, yes I agree with your assessment. When I say a strong friendhip...I mostly mean being comfortable with each other,able to talk about and share common interests,like to do things together etc. You know...being able to relate to/and have fun with each other outside of the bedroom.

Good post BTW

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    Yeah well...I guess it IS good to have one to bait your hook...and another to carry all your gear.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    But do you really want 7 nagging wives?

That's what I'm saying. Who would CHOOSE to have more than one wife? I only need one person taking half my money and telling me what to do .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    That's what I'm saying. Who would CHOOSE to have more than one wife? I only need one person taking half my money and telling me what to do .
    Just do like they do in Islam. Take multiple wives, but if any of them get out of order or nag you, you are allowed to saw their heads off!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You're not allowed to have more than one G/F either. If I could have as many as I wanted, I would keep the ugly and fat ones too. It's this " you gotta have just one" that causes all the problems.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's why I think marriage is entrapment

I suppose if they would make Polygamy legal we could kick these welfare wives off the system here in Utah and they can pay financially for there own lifestyle....wink

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's why I think marriage is entrapment

I suppose if they would make Polygamy legal we could kick these welfare wives off the system here in Utah and they can pay financially for there own lifestyle....wink
    I would make an exception and make you Mrs Conhog2 if polygamy were legal.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Lol

I would make an exception and make you Mrs Conhog2 if polygamy were legal.
    someone's sure pulling your leg about me....but I gotta admit I don't mind

shoot on the net we can be whateveh we want huh ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

someone's sure pulling your leg about me....but I gotta admit I don't mind

shoot on the net we can be whateveh we want huh ?
    I have heard that you are beautiful. BUT beauty alone doesn't make a woman beautiful if you know what I'm saying. You just seem cool.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default keep talking like that and I'll never stop repping you

I have heard that you are beautiful. BUT beauty alone doesn't make a woman beautiful if you know what I'm saying. You just seem cool.
    Heck I'll rep you and Mrs Conhog, just keep it coming love

I'm gonna have to dedicate a song to you just woo ya back....(ALL IN FUN OF COURSE) nuttin serious kids !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Heck I'll rep you and Mrs Conhog, just keep it coming love

I'm gonna have to dedicate a song to you just woo ya back....(ALL IN FUN OF COURSE) nuttin serious kids !!!
    Is that you in your avatar?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default I should be so Lucky !!!!!

Is that you in your avatar?
    Gawd No that's not me I WISH !!!!!!!

No, I am just an average Jane, I am in my middle 40's older then JIM and I need to lose weight. I don't post pictures of my current self because people are so mean and use it against you, once I had a picture of my eyes in my profile and honest to pete even my eyes were made fun of. Sure I can laugh at myself but only mostly with people who aren't vicious in intent.

Gaffer is complimentary because we have known each other two years and met in person and Gaffer is a gentleman to ALL women, he enjoys my sense of humor, and I was his girl for about a year, so there is some bias too, wink.

RSR and I have been friends since I first came to the board, we just like flirting and joking. That's really all there is too it, anyone saying different is funning ya.

It would be a fun thread to post pictures of what you "think" posters look like based solely on there net personality eh?

Now conhog did you even look at the two songs I dedicated to you sir?

sometimes imagination is better then reality ain't it??? Let's not ruin a good thing pal .....just go with it!

[YOUTUBE]g8lbNFyWz3A[/YOUTUBE]