Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I disagree. Those that want to serve and not be defined by their behavior always have, and do serve.

Those are not the people making the noise who exactly DO wish to be identified by their behavior. They want to put in your face. If not, to what purpose more new exclusive legislation just for a behavior?

What's next? "I was discriminated against and didn't get promoted because I am gay". Don't say it won't happen. I watched it happen time and again with both women and blacks who were put over Marines more qualified than they were simply because they cried discrimination.

Then what? Separate berthing/quarters for gays and hetero's? Let's spend billions we don't have altering our living spaces solely to cater to the aberrant minority.

It's BS.
    This is exactly right. My friend NEVER told anyone he was gay, never asked to be allowed to be openly gay, and never complained. He was found out because another member just happened to see him on a date with some guy. The issue was discussed and dismissed because the guy never once made being gay an issue, so why would we have? I was in the proverbial foxhole with him, and trusted him 100% because even though he was doing something I think is wrong, He wasn't bashing us over the head with it and trying to remind us that he was just as a good of a solider as a gay man as we were as straight men. He didn't have to, we KNEW he was a good soldier, and didn't include the gay part.

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    What a load of shit. Your sentence could very well have read "that'd be catering to reactionaries like you, who got scared when you found out you were showering next to a homosexual". But of course like a true emotional liberal, you add a bunch of made up shit to a sentence to make your argument sound better than it is. It's lame.

If a rule against posting lame shit were imposed , we'd never hear from JT again. Book that.
    Last edited by darin; 08-02-2011 at 07:17 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J.T View Post
    Children are property now?.
    Children are the most valuable property we have.

Not necessarily. Some public schools have uniforms.
    so what, not all of them do.

GUNNY POSTED: Fact is, in the military situation, I want Marines. I don't want GAY Marines. This is just another example of gays wanting special treatment. ANYTHING that comes BEFORE "Marine" means I don't want you, and few people in leadership positions are going to. Yet they want to be identified by their aberrant behavior first and foremost. They want to be able to throw their sexual behavior in everyone else's faces.

Poo pusher JT responded with :
    Really? You really want to go there? You really want to get into people's judgement and calls in battle and what happens if they make a less than perfect decision in a really shitty situation? You, of all people, really want to go there? Do you really need me to point out on this board why you really don't want to go there, or can we move right along as though you didn't just say something that stupid?

Sure they do. In their pants. If you're worrying about where your or anyone else's dick goes in the middle of a firefight, then you're going to get your men killed. Maybe you should instead focus on doing your fucking job and not worry about dick, pussy, ass, or your or anyone's sexuality when it's time to be a fucking Marine and do what you're trained to. I'm sure you know what happens when people are too busy worrying about shit that doesn't matter and fail to do their job.

And you can do the same. I don't care if you like pussy, ass, asians, white girls, black chicks, rockabilly, rap, comic books, or fucking cosplay. How about our troops focus on doing their job?
    I see you totally ignored the part of Gunny's post that is in bold above.
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvRPgrl View Post
    GUNNY POSTED: Fact is, in the military situation, I want Marines. I don't want GAY Marines. This is just another example of gays wanting special treatment. ANYTHING that comes BEFORE "Marine" means I don't want you, and few people in leadership positions are going to. Yet they want to be identified by their aberrant behavior first and foremost. They want to be able to throw their sexual behavior in everyone else's faces.

Poo pusher JT responded with :

I see you totally ignored the part of Gunny's post that is in bold above.

JT ignored it because it didn't fit his agenda.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Children are the most valuable property we have.
    Interesting... human beings as property...

Of course, I assume you support my right to do with my property whatever I wish...

I ignored nothing. I just think Gunny needs to stop focusing on where other guys put their dicks be a marine, not a straight marine.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I ignored nothing. I just think Gunny needs to stop focusing on where other guys put their dicks be a marine, not a straight marine.

No sir, Gunny was merely making the same point we have ALL been making in this thread. NO ONE cares what a man who happens to be gay does, but we do care when that man has to put GAY in front of everything else and shove it in our goddamned faces. Ask Gunny if he wants a guy who identifies himself as a Thieving Marine serving alongside of him? Well, there are undobtedly Marines who steal. There always have been, always will be, what a fucking outrage that Gunny doesn't want people who identify themselves as thieving Marines serving alongside him.

I would even go so far as to say that without a doubt Gunny has served alongside gays and didn't know it, nor care. But the gays who are happy with the reality of no one thinking about their homosexuality aren't even concerned with this stupid debate anyway. They are just doing their jobs and wishing the rest of you would shut up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, homosexuals are all thieves

Gunny wants lying marines. He wants to force his fellow marines to be liars if they wish to defend their country. His entire spiel is bullshit.

Your last claim is also bullshit. Good soldiers have been outed against their will and booted out after serving their country as good soldiers because boys like Gunny are scared.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gunny wants lying marines. He wants to force his fellow marines to be liars if they wish to defend their country. His entire spiel is bullshit.

Your last claim is also bullshit. Good soldiers have been outed against their will and booted out after serving their country as good soldiers because boys like Gunny are scared.
    He wants to force them to lie? Hmmm, IF Gunny is for lining up Marines and asking them point blank "are you gay" then kicking them out if they answer in the affirmative, that is news to me, and I would disagree with him.

Ane, no doubt that prior to DADT soldiers who were found to be gay were discharged from the military. However we could argue about whether they were GOOD soldiers, since what they were doing was in DIRECT violation of standing orders at THAT time. Orders have of course since changed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hahahahha, OHHHHHHHHH, I get it now. Your only goal here is to piss people off. Hate to tell ya, won't work with me boy.
    ......Calling posters names, how original. So, you think its wrong to call homos fags, but its ok for you to call Gunny a "boy", when you don't even know one way or the other.
    .......And you did ignore that part I quoted. Whenever someone starts a sentence with "I Just" means the rest is bullshit.
    .....And as for your claim that homos are the best marines, its pure crap too. You have no way of knowing who they are, lots of them, Im sure, are hiding in the closet very well.

Looks like KARTRACER BOY dissappeared as quickly as he/she came on board. One down, one to go.
    N

Alwasys pretty close to my mental limit. Or as I also call it, close to South Bend, IN.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Still here but perhaps not for long. It must be fun to be on a site where everyone agrees and tries to shout out anyone who disagrees. Never a new thought to violate the tiny space between the ears.

Is this a site founded by RW, pretend christian nuts for RW, pretend christian nuts?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KartRacerBoy View Post
    Still here but perhaps not for long. It must be fun to be on a site where everyone agrees and tries to shout out anyone who disagrees. Never a new thought to violate the tiny space between the ears.

Is this a site founded by RW, pretend christian nuts for RW, pretend christian nuts?

Are you capable of making a post that does not contain an insult to someone?

Alwasys pretty close to my mental limit. Or as I also call it, close to South Bend, IN.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Are you capable of making a post that does not contain an insult to someone?
    Much more capable than you. But I respond to like with like.

Pot. Kettle. The apparent nature of this inane folks on this site come to mind.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KartRacerBoy View Post

OH HOOOOOOOOOOOOO, apparently you need to go back and look at some threads where MissleMan and I disagreed about many things

On top of that, all you liberal are more than welcome here, nobody will kick you out for being a Dem or a liberal, unlike the Democratic Underground board.
    N

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OH HOOOOOOOOOOOOO, apparently you need to go back and look at some threads where MissleMan and I disagreed about many things

On top of that, all you liberal are more than welcome here, nobody will kick you out for being a Dem or a liberal, unlike the Democratic Underground board.
    Really? If so, why celebrate if you think you have driven me away as your previous post did?

Ban me? I doubt it. This board tolerates A LOT. But there does seem to be a lot of screaming here. I've obviously responded in kind, but this board is like 3 yr olds unrestrained by civilization and given automatic weapons to boot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dollywood is a private enterprise, right?

Give me one good reason they can't enforce a dresscode without regards to whether you or I might agree with it...
    KrackRacer never did address that...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

KrackRacer never did address that...

Seems to be Kart's MO. Avoid any questions which are uncomfortable for your opinions.