Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doniston View Post
    This post is so convoluted that I Dare not try to make heads or tails of it.

I will only note that it is funny that you say you can provide the place where I supposedly took your comments out of context yet you supply a whole post without pointing out specifically what I took out of context. and then said I did it again ----and again you point to a whole paragraph wthout specifics,which doesn't
    equate with what you are claiming

I seriously have to beleive that you don't know what you are talking about, and as such, since you don't seem able to make the slightest bit of sense. I wont waste any more time on you.

BYE
    You are clearly delusional.
    "... whenever any number of men, calling themselves a government, do anything to another man, or to his property, which they had no right to do as individuals, they thereby declare themselves trespassers, robbers, or murderers, according to the nature of their acts." - Lysander Spooner

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LOki View Post
    You are clearly delusional.
    On the contrary, I have no delusions about you.
    If sometime later on you wish to discuss actual issues, I will be arround.
    Who else is as much a Bush-basher as I???
    An Italian Confusious Say: "He who throwist mud, losith ground"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

On the contrary, I have no delusions about you..
    You appear to be completely delusional.
    • You claim I took you posting out of context: I didn't. In fact, I took great care to maintian the context of your post as I responded to each of your assertions.
    • You suggest I lied to you: I didn't. Not a single time.
    • You suggest I'm disingenuous with you: I'm not. I have been nothing but genuine and accomodating of you, and your fuzzy notions of reality. I've left wide open, for you, opportunities to fine-tune your assertions. You choose instead to ignore the points.
    • You claim my posts are sensless: They are fully sensible. My assertions are accompanied by valid reasoning and evidence. Reasoning you dismiss without any validly responsive rationale.
    • You claim my posts are convoluted: My posts are straight forward and direct to each point you make. You ignore or simply deny, contrary to the plain evidence apparent to all, that I've done so.
    • You ignore, as if it didn't happen, each instance you practice the very action you claim is an action of a liar, right after you suggest I'm a liar despite that I never did those very actions.
    • When you take my posts out of context, clearly and plainly, you pretend like you haven't.
    • You ask me to demonstrate you've taken my posting out of context: I do so unabiguously, and you claim I haven't.
    Each of your patent and verifiable denials of reality are the evidence I submit to support my assertion that you are delusional.

(And I dare...sweet Jesus...I double dare you to demand I link to proof of all the above as if such proof wasn't plainly evident to all within a couple dozen posts above, and BB code was some arcane mystery.)

If sometime later on you wish to discuss actual issues, I will be arround.
    I'm here now, on planet earth; I'm just not interested in discussing the "actual issuses" of your world of delusions as if they were actual issues.

BTW:
    Quote Originally Posted by LOki View Post
    I suppose you can have your own, personal, definintion for "lying" too.
    2. Nope, just intentional deception.
    I wont waste any more time on you.
    I suppose you will claim that your last post here was not a waste of time on me, or you'll claim is was unintentional, yes?
    Last edited by LOki; 05-23-2007 at 04:44 PM.
    "... whenever any number of men, calling themselves a government, do anything to another man, or to his property, which they had no right to do as individuals, they thereby declare themselves trespassers, robbers, or murderers, according to the nature of their acts." - Lysander Spooner