Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Today adultery is epidemic in mega proportions in America and whole Western world from USA to The Urals.Most divorces+remarriages are caused on adultery as spouses began cheating.Too sad that today's society dares to accept this evil as well as society praises abortions and gay rights.They are not aware that God is not mocked and He deals angry with all the wicked.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Lemon View Post
    Today adultery is epidemic in mega proportions in America and whole Western world from USA to The Urals.Most divorces+remarriages are caused on adultery as spouses began cheating.Too sad that today's society dares to accept this evil as well as society praises abortions and gay rights.They are not aware that God is not mocked and He deals angry with all the wicked.
    The whole western world from the usa to where?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Cheating's definition is getting broader and broader.

I get Dmp's point but it's not adultery in the strict sense. IMO having sex with someone else other than your spouse is "Cheating".
    And sex is the manipulation of genitals for a pleasurable response. (rules out doc etc).
    Until that happens it's flirting, petting or sensual/emotion bad behavior but it's not "adultery" or "Cheating".
    emotional abandonment is emotional abandonment, it wrong as well but not "cheating".
    The question is do 2 wrongs make a right (insert country music or blues song here). The answer is no. while emotionally people can rip each other to pieces in various ways it's not a justification for adultery/cheating. A separation may be in order, to distance yourself from the abuser/neglector but that's really as far as someone is JUSTIFIED in going.

But here's my question for the ladies.
    Women are justifiable Appalled at men's adultery. and when it's been portrayed in films where the bad old no good man cheating with the hot secretary gets his come upances. Women talk about it around the water cooler "yeah that cheating so and so got whats coming to him! yeah". But in films where the woman is the adulterer USUALLY its portrayed as a LOVE STORY, where the poor emotional dry marriage is cast aside for TRUE LOOOOVE or Fiery PASSION. the talk around the water cooler is different, women are all breathless and swoony sighing and stuff.
    What's wrong with this picture, why the double standard?
    And isn't it similar to what DMP is describing?
    While Hollywood may have a clear bias for women at the love story line; reality isn't as kind. I've not known any woman who cheated that didn't pay a price from friends and family. I wouldn't remain friends with someone so cavalier with other's feelings. Then again, I feel the same about men. This is one instance in my opinion, where the sauce is the same; those cheating, male or female feel justified by blaming their unhappiness on their spouse. If unhappy enough to do this, then leave with all that encompasses. If you are unsure whether or not this will make you happy, perhaps you better keep your promises for the time being.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Cheating's definition is getting broader and broader.

I get Dmp's point but it's not adultery in the strict sense. IMO having sex with someone else other than your spouse is "Cheating".
    And sex is the manipulation of genitals for a pleasurable response. (rules out doc etc).
    Until that happens it's flirting, petting or sensual/emotion bad behavior but it's not "adultery" or "Cheating".
    emotional abandonment is emotional abandonment, it wrong as well but not "cheating".
    The question is do 2 wrongs make a right (insert country music or blues song here). The answer is no. while emotionally people can rip each other to pieces in various ways it's not a justification for adultery/cheating. A separation may be in order, to distance yourself from the abuser/neglector but that's really as far as someone is JUSTIFIED in going.

But here's my question for the ladies.
    Women are justifiable Appalled at men's adultery. and when it's been portrayed in films where the bad old no good man cheating with the hot secretary gets his come upances. Women talk about it around the water cooler "yeah that cheating so and so got whats coming to him! yeah". But in films where the woman is the adulterer USUALLY its portrayed as a LOVE STORY, where the poor emotional dry marriage is cast aside for TRUE LOOOOVE or Fiery PASSION. the talk around the water cooler is different, women are all breathless and swoony sighing and stuff.
    What's wrong with this picture, why the double standard?
    And isn't it similar to what DMP is describing?
    I think you get my point - adultery is just one form of cheating another out of the promises we make.

Your spot-on my friend re: movies and what not. My comments are not about justification but understanding. I'm talking realities around relationships. I know a woman who hen-pecks her man. She attempts to control every situation - to be the 'alpha'. I worry some day a woman will come into the husband's life and encourage him to be the man - to be the natural leader, provider, protector he's 'wired' to be. Would not surprise me, if that happens, he falls for the other woman.

We all make our beds. We sow seeds. In a relationship or marriage, the outcome is the result of what's been 'planted' in the early stages. Thus, there really is no, or little 'surprise' "cheating". It's the logical, if tragic, consequence of the investments - or lack thereof - made in one-another.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    The whole western world from the usa to where?
    To The Urals(Russian Federal District)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    While Hollywood may have a clear bias for women at the love story line; reality isn't as kind. I've not known any woman who cheated that didn't pay a price from friends and family. I wouldn't remain friends with someone so cavalier with other's feelings. Then again, I feel the same about men. This is one instance in my opinion, where the sauce is the same; those cheating, male or female feel justified by blaming their unhappiness on their spouse. If unhappy enough to do this, then leave with all that encompasses. If you are unsure whether or not this will make you happy, perhaps you better keep your promises for the time being.
    I have friend who cheated on his long time girlfreind/fiance... regularly. It's not fun to see. I managed to remain friends with him, though he walked away from me for a while becuase , as you might guess, I ..uh.. spoke to him about his misbehaving... a few times. She was a sweet woman and he REALLY pissed me off. While I never "snitched" to the victim she found out and finally left him. He still regrets what he did to her. I've never been to close to a women who cheated , unless I count my girlfriend in High School -2 timing wench-, but my wife was/is good friends with a women that cheated on her upright, super hardworking, clean living, built a successful biz for zero (in her words boring) husband, for some lay about bad boy. She finally broke it off crying to her husband for forgiveness . Which he amazingly did. But to hear my wife tell it she still pines for the no goodnik bad boy.

we all like Chloe says, We really need to treat each other better.
    And Just do what's right. It NOT always easy but Everybody's better off when we do.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Most propoganda to do cheatings,divorces+remarriages,fornications comes from the terrible place called Hollywood where too many celebrities encourage people to change mates.Elizabeth Taylor was a perfect example who promoted all this things from adultery and GLBT causes.She is now in Hell for sure,I got no doubt.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Lemon View Post
    Most propoganda to do cheatings,divorces+remarriages,fornications comes from the terrible place called Hollywood where too many celebrities encourage people to change mates.Elizabeth Taylor was a perfect example who promoted all this things from adultery .....
    I'll agree completely, but adultery was around long before Hollywood however they are a long running advertisement for it along with the music industry.

Promiscuity, adultery, teen sex, perverted sex anything but sex in marriage.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll agree completely, but adultery was around long before Hollywood however they are a long running advertisement for it along with the music industry.

Promiscuity, adultery, teen sex, perverted sex anything but sex in marriage.
    Yes it was.Today it is in catastrophic proportions and is out of control.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hollywood is major disaster for American sex life! But in Ukraine there is a big problem with all the cartoon animals being friends with people! This propaganda made for a young Prince Lemon to think it was ok for him to have sex inside a bear. This also explains his sexual attraction to my daughter Shirley, who in many ways looks like a small bear.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I think some people just tend to be selfish. I have known both men and women who would rather be with a person they really don't love...just to have someone...until someting better comes along. Some people just don't like to be alone...or fend for themselves (give up luxuries etc).

But I do agree...Hollywood has a clear bias about tearing down the man,and not just in relation to marriage either.