Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    They should allow the marriage and let as many kids as possible see it. Then have follow-ups showing them losing their hair and getting paler and thinner as aids sets in. Then have a final episode where they die of aids. Let the kids see the reality of embracing destructive and deviant behavior.
    What's next? I suppose Laurel & Hardy and Abbot and Costello were gay and the 3 Stooges a gay menage a trois? Time to rewrite the history books. Again.

The very idea that some twisted minds would take something as innocent as a children's puppets to push their agenda and/or indoctrinate young children early with an aberrant lifestyle is despicable.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

And the downward march of western society takes another step to hell.
    Maria and Big Bird, No Snuffaloagous and Maria to really get the feel of true bestiality. Sesame Street also Needs to demonstrate sexual activity and the proper method of Auto Asphyxia. So Kids don't accidentally kill themselves. I think The Count, Miss Piggy, Maria and ZOA should ALL get married. to show that POLYGAMY is Normal too. "1... 2... 3 WIVES!!! ah ha hah hahahah ".. Also Gun use, there should be some great songs about the proper use of Guns and Knifes . And what about Smokers, Smokers aren't represented. and HOW ABOUT CHRISTIANS, where are the HARD CORE CHRISTIAN MUPPETS? There are sites that MAKE FUN OF CHRISTIANS ans hurt young Christians feelings. ANd MUSLIMS WHAT ABOUT MUSLIM MUPPETS. "JIhad JiHAD Jing jing jing I like to sing Sing Sing ". WE NEED BALANCE!!! There's a LOT MORE GUN OWNERS, SMOKERS, CHRISTIANS and MUSLIMS than gays.

---

The Muppet show is INTENTIONALLY NEUTRAL on most Controversial Subjects.
    Some things PARENTS need to teach CHILDREN at home.
    And How about this, When gays start having more kids than Straits then they might have a say in what the majority teach them.

DEVIANT IDIOTS.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KartRacerBoy View Post
    I'd rather have my kids be respectful of the constitution, but that's just me. And your attempt at wit was funny, but then it always is.

Pray to your god at home. Don't waste my kid's time at school.
    Why teach them to be respectful of the Constitution? Liberals like yourself will do anything but. You twist its meaning to suit your purposes. You find the right to kill babies in the punctuation marks of the document, the right for gays to marry in a clause that was supposed to grant protections of laws already on the books to people who weren't being granted them. Whenever a justice is nominated that believes in the doctrine of original intent, you have a stroke, and then there's that clause that you claim states a separation of church and state... when in fact... no such language is in the constitution.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

shucks, when I was little, Bert and Ernie still had separate beds.....
    ...full immersion.....

Alwasys pretty close to my mental limit. Or as I also call it, close to South Bend, IN.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Good , then teach them the Constitution, not your fucked up reading of it. You have freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion. IDIOT.

Teach your kid to take it in the ass at home, don't waste my kid's time at school.

Ask yiour wife what "caselaw" and "stare decisis" are. And listen to her, Mr. Klansman. For once.

8 years. Really? What a waste of time all those years of college were for you.

Alwasys pretty close to my mental limit. Or as I also call it, close to South Bend, IN.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post
    Why teach them to be respectful of the Constitution? Liberals like yourself will do anything but. You twist its meaning to suit your purposes. You find the right to kill babies in the punctuation marks of the document, the right for gays to marry in a clause that was supposed to grant protections of laws already on the books to people who weren't being granted them. Whenever a justice is nominated that believes in the doctrine of original intent, you have a stroke, and then there's that clause that you claim states a separation of church and state... when in fact... no such language is in the constitution.
    You're a constitutional scholar, too?

Not a well read one apparently. Check your Federalist Papers. Thomas Jefferson. Separation of Church and State. It's funny how you go all cafeteria plan on "original intent."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You're a constitutional scholar, too?

Not a well read one apparently. Check your Federalist Papers. Thomas Jefferson. Separation of Church and State. It's funny how you go all cafeteria plan on "original intent."
    Are the Federalist Papers part of the COTUS?

You get dumber every day. Oh, and as for your remark about me being a Klansman. I'm neither a Klucker, nor Scottish, so I have no idea what you're babbling about. Just more childish insults from you.

As for your further contention that you know the COTUS better than I do. I'll debate you one on one in ANY aspect of the COTUS any time.

I suspect we better do it soon though, because school is about to be in session, and I HOPE that means earlier bedtimes for you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Are the Federalist Papers part of the COTUS?

You get dumber every day. Oh, and as for your remark about me being a Klansman. I'm neither a Klucker, nor Scottish, so I have no idea what you're babbling about. Just more childish insults from you.

As for your further contention that you know the COTUS better than I do. I'll debate you one on one in ANY aspect of the COTUS any time.

I suspect we better do it soon though, because school is about to be in session, and I HOPE that means earlier bedtimes for you.
    Jeez, you're stupid. I referred to the Federalist Papers becz that is a favorite tool of the original intent crowd. You're a historian? Really? And you studied the Constitution for 8 years? Really?

Again, cafeteria plan.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Jeez, you're stupid. I referred to the Federalist Papers becz that is a favorite tool of the original intent crowd. You're a historian? Really? And you studied the Constitution for 8 years? Really?

Again, cafeteria plan.
    I'd love to see one of you "original intent", "Destroy the Constitution at any cost" types explain to the FF's how you could pervert their words so badly you've turned any original and real intent into a suicide compact.

Then I REALLY love to see you explain to some of those fine, 18th century gentleman how it's okay to indoctrinate their children that homosexuality is perfectly normal behavior.

Odds are, you be shot before you got across the Mall.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

If they want the kids to learn about queers, and to show them getting married, will they also teach them that the 2 are engaging in anal sex as part of their deviant lifestyle perversions? If you want to be honest with the kids, don't be hiding the truth from them.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I'd love to see one of you "original intent", "Destroy the Constitution at any cost" types explain to the FF's how you could pervert their words so badly you've turned any original and real intent into a suicide compact.

Then I REALLY love to see you explain to some of those fine, 18th century gentleman how it's okay to indoctrinate their children that homosexuality is perfectly normal behavior.

Odds are, you be shot before you got across the Mall.

Wouldn't it be great if society never changed and we all still had to use outhouses since plumbing is change and change is bad?

As to the stupidity of original intent, whose intent are we talking about anyway? All of the writers of COTUS? Just one of them (the one you happen to agree with)? Or do look to the ratifiers of COTUS? Which ratifiers since different delegates had different interpretations of different clauses?

Try reading Pauline Maier's "Ratification: The People Debate the Constitution, `1787-1788."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If they want the kids to learn about queers, and to show them getting married, will they also teach them that the 2 are engaging in anal sex as part of their deviant lifestyle perversions? If you want to be honest with the kids, don't be hiding the truth from them.
    And let's have them portray heterosexual sex, too. But not fellatio or cunniligus becz that's sodomy and illegal in some states. Hope you dont practice those deviant acts, you pervert.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And let's have them portray heterosexual sex, too. But not fellatio or cunniligus becz that's sodomy and illegal in some states. Hope you dont practice those deviant acts, you pervert.
    I don't perform "illegal" acts, and will readily admit that I do engage in risky behavior from time to time. But I don't want extra rights as a result, I don't run around half naked in parades to tell everyone about it, and I don't scream from the rooftops to be accepted by society. Oh, and my activities don't nearly send as many people to doctors, hospitals and graves as much as caused by queers.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't perform "illegal" acts, and will readily admit that I do engage in risky behavior from time to time.
    So you admit you commit sodomy, you criminal? So your deviant sexual acts are ok but homosexual acts are bad? What's the difference? Both are deviant. Do you just base your judgment on your "ick" factor? On the bible (IIRC, sodomy is a sin in any form)?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

So you admit you commit sodomy, you criminal? So your deviant sexual acts are ok but homosexual acts are bad? What's the difference? Both are deviant. Do you just base your judgment on your "ick" factor? On the bible (IIRC, sodomy is a sin in any form)?
    Did you read what I wrote? First off, I commit no crimes, that I assure you, but what goes on in my bedroom is none of your business. But I admitted that I have engaged in what some would call deviant behavior. But it's not considered to be activities with health risks, I don't demand rights because I've done so, I don't demand society to accept me, I don't bring my sex to the public...

Back to the subject at hand... I think they should have Bert and Ernie create a makeshift NYC gay parade. Bert can wear his chaps while Ernie wears a dress. "I'm here, I'm Queer..." Yup, good 'ol times for the kids!