Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sesame Street is nowadays is a bad show that targets children for GLBT agenda.There was a famous 91 years old faggy designer who worked for this show,Kermit Love,who didn't satisfied of being as a queer himself.He targeted many small kids through this show by teaching them that it is ok to be gay.This old fag is now in Hell.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A stupid campaign started by some very stupid people.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderknuckles View Post
    A stupid campaign started by some very stupid people.
    Short and sweet and says it all.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KartRacerBoy View Post
    Jeez, you're stupid. I referred to the Federalist Papers becz that is a favorite tool of the original intent crowd. You're a historian? Really? And you studied the Constitution for 8 years? Really?

Again, cafeteria plan.

Yes, I'm a historian. That means I recognize the historical importance of the Federalist Papers, but I don't recognize them as being part of or on par with the COTUS. They are not.

Alwasys pretty close to my mental limit. Or as I also call it, close to South Bend, IN.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Did you read what I wrote? First off, I commit no crimes, that I assure you, but what goes on in my bedroom is none of your business. But I admitted that I have engaged in what some would call deviant behavior. But it's not considered to be activities with health risks, I don't demand rights because I've done so, I don't demand society to accept me, I don't bring my sex to the public...

Back to the subject at hand... I think they should have Bert and Ernie create a makeshift NYC gay parade. Bert can wear his chaps while Ernie wears a dress. "I'm here, I'm Queer..." Yup, good 'ol times for the kids!
    I see. Don't admit any facts that might hurt your argument, no matter how obvious. How intellectually ingenious. (That's sarcasm, btw).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I see. Don't admit any facts that might hurt your argument, no matter how obvious. How intellectually ingenious. (That's sarcasm, btw).
    What are you babbling about? So far this is is the essence of what I've heard people who are against this on this site say (and actually they've said the same about gays in general).

Gays can do whatever they want in private, they have the right, but they need to keep it to themselves and not being trying to convince me or my kids that it is natural.

So far this is the essence of the pro gay crowd's argument here.

Goddamiit they were born gay and you MUST accept them as normal and equal to yourself, and your children MUST be taught that.

Yep, one side is certainly insane in this argument.

Oh here's another point to ponder. The same exact people who argue that the theory of gayativity should be taught to children because it is natural shriek in terror at the mere thought of God being taught in school when in fact there is NOTHING more natural then believing in a supreme being of some sort. Hypocrite much?

PS I favor keeping God out of school, just making a point there.

Alwasys pretty close to my mental limit. Or as I also call it, close to South Bend, IN.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Yes, I'm a historian. That means I recognize the historical importance of the Federalist Papers, but I don't recognize them as being part of or on par with the COTUS. They are not.
    As I already said, I'm merely pointing out the irony of the cafeteria constitutionalists that jump up and down with the Federalist papers when it suits them but ignores them when it doesn't, as in the "separation of church and state" argument.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As I already said, I'm merely pointing out the irony of the cafeteria constitutionalists that jump up and down with the Federalist papers when it suits them but ignores them when it doesn't, as in the "separation of church and state" argument.
    Pointing it out is one thing, accusing me of doing so when in fact I haven't is another.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What are you babbling about? So far this is is the essence of what I've heard people who are against this on this site say (and actually they've said the same about gays in general).

Gays can do whatever they want in private, they have the right, but they need to keep it to themselves and not being trying to convince me or my kids that it is natural.

So far this is the essence of the pro gay crowd's argument here.

Goddamiit they were born gay and you MUST accept them as normal and equal to yourself, and your children MUST be taught that.

Yep, one side is certainly insane in this argument.

Oh here's another point to ponder. The same exact people who argue that the theory of gayativity should be taught to children because it is natural shriek in terror at the mere thought of God being taught in school when in fact there is NOTHING more natural then believing in a supreme being of some sort. Hypocrite much?

PS I favor keeping God out of school, just making a point there.

How is the idea of god "natural"? Just becz a majority of people believe in god? That doesn't make it "natural". It just makes it a majority opinion. Again, try LOGIC for a change. I encourage you to try it. You might actually find out it gives you IDEAS (I know it's one of those big one syllable words that seem to hurt you brain, but try it anyway).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How is the idea of god "natural"? Just becz a majority of people believe in god? That doesn't make it "natural". It just makes it a majority opinion. Again, try LOGIC for a change. I encourage you to try it. You might actually find out it gives you IDEAS (I know it's one of those big one syllable words that seem to hurt you brain, but try it anyway).

More childish insults little man?

I'll tell you what. I've asked you before and you've ignored it, so now I'm going to press the issue. I'd like the mods to split this off into a one on one debate between you and I. Is believing in a supreme being natural? That way not only do we not further derail THIS discussion, but you get further exposed as the poser debater that you are.

Do you have the balls to accept?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How is he illogical, God is defined differently by religions and individuals, if someone says God is love and you won't believe love exists as real unless you"see" concrete material evidence of it, it doesn't mean love ain't real, it just means you might be narrow in your expectations of evidence on things.

I don't see why groups need to rally for puppets to portray gay relationships. Have other puppets got married on sesame street bi-racial puppets perhaps?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll tell you what. I've asked you before and you've ignored it, so now I'm going to press the issue. I'd like the mods to split this off into a one on one debate between you and I. Is believing in a supreme being natural? That way not only do we not further derail THIS discussion, but you get further exposed as the poser debater that you are.

Do you have the balls to accept?
    You keep trying to insult me by calling me "little man" and then you get all pissy when I insult you? Really? You're the model of virtue? Don't make me laugh.

There is no proof that there is a god. There is no proof that there is no god. We would only be able to opine.

No, I do not accept. It's a matter of opinion and a pointless argument.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=KartRacerBoy;483546]

Do you have the balls to accept?[/QUOTE

There is no proof that there is a god. There is no proof that there is no god. We would only be able to opine.

No, I do not accept. It's a matter of opinion and a pointless argument.
    A wise choice on your part little man.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Enjopy the view folks as Amerika circles farther down the toilet bowl.

Hey M- how are you?

-Golden Abbey
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=ConHog;483548]

A wise choice on your part little man.
    Once again, a retort that ignores all logic. I know you want to debate the existence of god just to jerk off the RW military nut jobs on this site, but I really don't want to help you in that endeavor.