Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Russian Mail Order Brides

It is so bizzare that too many American single men go for women from Russia and countries of ex-USSR.The men think that Russian women are not indoctrinated of feminist theology like American women,more domesticated,less cheating on men,and more pro-family.There some real facts that some American men create with Russian women successful families.But most facts are, that too many divorces and other problems, and why?Most men look for women that are 20 years younger than they are.Young women never need 50 or 60 years old farts no matter even those men are wealthy as fat cats full of money and mansions.Those young ladies need them not for love,but for Green Card as they got a chance.Foreign people have different mentalities,cultures,and understandings.
    Many men are naive.Russian women who need them for love and for building successful families are rare.Most those beautiful tempting ladies want American men for Green Card and then divorce papers.If guys are rich,they'll chop them of their dollars through divorce courts by claiming that those guys are violent and abusive.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Cool

Where do I sign my friend Luna Tick up? She's not russian but she's had plenty of russian wink. Prince L we could make a deal with Luna we get her married off in the mail and you can smack her around I will collect the divorce payoff, hey maybe conhogs wife or abbey can be her legal counsel when the blank hits the fan hmm????

Great Plan Lemon !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    Where do I sign my friend Luna Tick up? She's not russian but she's had plenty of russian wink. Prince L we could make a deal with Luna we get her married off in the mail and you can smack her around I will collect the divorce payoff, hey maybe conhogs wife or abbey can be her legal counsel when the blank hits the fan hmm????

Great Plan Lemon !!!
    Thanks for your statement Chloe about Luna Tick I just shared a true reality regarding real Russian or Ukrainian ladies and how our American men are naive.A men in his 50s marries a young Russian lady who is 23 years of age for example.He is old enough to be her daddy.They marry those young Russian guls and then they get what they deserve for being so naive duped simpletons as nerds in colleges who are weak against tough bullies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Lemon View Post
    Thanks for your statement Chloe about Luna Tick I just shared a true reality regarding real Russian or Ukrainian ladies and how our American men are naive.A men in his 50s marries a young Russian lady who is 23 years of age for example.He is old enough to be her daddy.They marry those young Russian guls and then they get what they deserve for being so naive duped simpletons as nerds in colleges who are weak against tough bullies.

Hey hey now, let's tread lightly when discussing older guys marrying younger women.

And only an idiot would lose his money in a divorce settlement with his Russian bride. It's called a prenup.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Russian women can be SMOKIN' Hot. I love Russia.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Russian women can be SMOKIN' Hot. I love Russia.
    Yes they can be, they can also be incredibly fat and ugly.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Hey hey now, let's tread lightly when discussing older guys marrying younger women.

And only an idiot would lose his money in a divorce settlement with his Russian bride. It's called a prenup.
    I'm strongly agree with you dealing with idiots who lose their money in court settlements.Unfortunately as I learned those mail order young ladies get a help from IMBRA to claim that their American husbands are violent abusers who enslave them and beat them at homes.I believe you know what IMBRA is?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I'm strongly agree with you dealing with idiots who lose their money in court settlements.Unfortunately as I learned those mail order young ladies get a help from IMBRA to claim that their American husbands are violent abusers who enslave them and beat them at homes.I believe you know what IMBRA is?
    Oh DO I! I've been dodging them for years. I hear you about the green card; I just don't get them one--problem abated! I've had three, I get 'em deported once they get a tan; as that TOTALLY BLOWS the whole russian doll look.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

It is so bizzare that too many American single men go for women from Russia and countries of ex-USSR.The men think that Russian women are not indoctrinated of feminist theology like American women,more domesticated,less cheating on men,and more pro-family.There some real facts that some American men create with Russian women successful families.But most facts are, that too many divorces and other problems, and why?Most men look for women that are 20 years younger than they are.Young women never need 50 or 60 years old farts no matter even those men are wealthy as fat cats full of money and mansions.Those young ladies need them not for love,but for Green Card as they got a chance.Foreign people have different mentalities,cultures,and understandings.
    Many men are naive.Russian women who need them for love and for building successful families are rare.Most those beautiful tempting ladies want American men for Green Card and then divorce papers.If guys are rich,they'll chop them of their dollars through divorce courts by claiming that those guys are violent and abusive.
    Having married a Filipina lady that I met thru an international dating service (the closest anything in today's world ever comes to the silly and misleading "mail-order bride" description), I was going to ask for any evidence that your assertions are true. But your post is such a completely jumbled mess, I finally gave up.

You really need to learn some editing skills. Or even basic typing and spelling.
    "The social contract exists so that everyone doesn’t have to squat in the dust holding a spear to protect his woman and his meat all day every day. It does not exist so that the government can take your spear, your meat, and your woman because it knows better what to do with them." - Instapundit.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

It isn't just big business in Russia. Asians have mastered the art of finding some lonely GI, miles from home. Half the US Navy has Filipino wives.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke