Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    There is only paper thin democracy in Iraq as long as American troops remain..............as soon as we leave................shithole................again .

Do you want us to remain forever?

We had no reason being there in the first place, Bush lied........innocent soldiers died.
    First of all it has been our nation's stated intention to fight for democracy around the world since the Monroe Doctrine. It isn't as if Bush just woke up one morning and wrote new policy in that area.

Second of all, Bush didn't lie. unless you are foolish enough to believe that the CIA came to him and said "nope even though Saadam just 10 years ago killed over one hundred thousand of his own people with WMD he doesn't have any now" and Bush said "Well, fuck it, I'm going to lie to the USA about why I'm invading Iraq, even though I don't even have to have a reason because I am the President and by virtue of the War Powers Act I can unilaterally invade for any or NO reason at all, yeah that sounds good shhhhhhhh don't tell anyone"

Thirdly, blah blah blah about your innocent soldiers died comment. Sad as it is that some of MY brothers and sisters have died in Iraq and the Stan, none died who didn't know it was a possibility when they joined the military. So while I grieve for them, I don't feel sorry for them. It is a job that they were well aware of the dangers of when they joined.

Do I want us to remain there forever? Sure , if it's at a profit to the US. I say bring home ALL US soldiers abroad unless the host company wants to hire them soldier of fortune style.

By the by , how do you feel about our recent action in Libya?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    First of all it has been our nation's stated intention to fight for democracy around the world since the Monroe Doctrine. It isn't as if Bush just woke up one morning and wrote new policy in that area.

Second of all, Bush didn't lie. unless you are foolish enough to believe that the CIA came to him and said "nope even though Saadam just 10 years ago killed over one hundred thousand of his own people with WMD he doesn't have any now" and Bush said "Well, fuck it, I'm going to lie to the USA about why I'm invading Iraq, even though I don't even have to have a reason because I am the President and by virtue of the War Powers Act I can unilaterally invade for any or NO reason at all, yeah that sounds good shhhhhhhh don't tell anyone"

Thirdly, blah blah blah about your innocent soldiers died comment. Sad as it is that some of MY brothers and sisters have died in Iraq and the Stan, none died who didn't know it was a possibility when they joined the military. So while I grieve for them, I don't feel sorry for them. It is a job that they were well aware of the dangers of when they joined.

Do I want us to remain there forever? Sure , if it's at a profit to the US. I say bring home ALL US soldiers abroad unless the host company wants to hire them soldier of fortune style.

By the by , how do you feel about our recent action in Libya?
    How many WMD found to date in Iraq?

Libya=stupid, no stake in it just like Iraq

Do you remember when Bush said he won't nation build?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How many WMD found to date in Iraq?

Libya=stupid, no stake in it just like Iraq

Do you remember when Bush said he won't nation build?
    Good job ignoring almost my entire post since it pretty much destroyed your argument.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Moved to appropriate forum.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sept.11, 2001=3,030

That was Al-Qaeda, OCA. Unless you're prepared to prove Bush was a member, that one's all on them.

Casualties In Iraq=4,474

Less than almost any war in our history.

Wounded In Iraq=33,118

You mean war wounds people? Again, numbers are low compared to other wars in our own history.

Casualties In Afghanistan=1,656

see above

Wounded In Afghanistan=13,011

see above.

Now, you all want to say that Obama is responsible for the economy because he is in office, well turn about is fair play...............which has a greater impact on families? On children who've lost parents?

Other than OBL being killed please cite with evidence where these Americans died defending democracy, please don't say Sadaam either, only a fucking fool still believes that Sadaam had a damn thing to do with 9/11.
    The economy, clearly. I know this because in the economy currently, I've been nearly homeless a few times now. Trust me, mass homelessness has far greater effect on a family than a far off war where we've taken far fewer casualties than any previous war we've been in.

As to the numbers, Afghanistan was a direct result of AQs attack on the WTC, therefore, 100% of those soldiers died defending us.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    The economy, clearly. I know this because in the economy currently, I've been nearly homeless a few times now. Trust me, mass homelessness has far greater effect on a family than a far off war where we've taken far fewer casualties than any previous war we've been in.

As to the numbers, Afghanistan was a direct result of AQs attack on the WTC, therefore, 100% of those soldiers died defending us.
    Tent cities are now making a comeback under Obama. Yea, that shitload of economic experience we were told about is really rising to the surface right now

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Tent cities are now making a comeback under Obama. Yea, that shitload of economic experience we were told about is really rising to the surface right now
    Thanks to Bush and Wall St. RINOS he inherited a no win situation...............thanks alot Georgie!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anyone else have any comments about that shitload of economic experience Obama brought to the White House?

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks to Bush and Wall St. RINOS he inherited a no win situation...............thanks alot Georgie!

So under YOUR theory, if RSR came across you standing on a sidewalk and just punched you in the nose as hard as he could and walked away, and then later I came by and seen you standing there bleeding from the nose and asked you what happened and you said "that damn rsr punched me in the nose" then I could just respond that I had hope and change you could believe in, then beat you to a pulp and walk away knowing that it was all RSR's fault?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So under YOUR theory, if RSR came across you standing on a sidewalk and just punched you in the nose as hard as he could and walked away, and then later I came by and seen you standing there bleeding from the nose and asked you what happened and you said "that damn rsr punched me in the nose" then I could just respond that I had hope and change you could believe in, then beat you to a pulp and walk away knowing that it was all RSR's fault?
    Yep.............but their isn't a chance in hell of you two ever getting a swing in on me, even face to face.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post

What happens when a person is president in office is his responsibility and fault, isn't that what you RINOS say about the economy now?

Afghanistan is no longer about Al Qaeda, its about keeping an influence and controlling the opium supply, once OBL died those soldiers no longer died protecting me including the Seals, they were a waste.....................Iraq was never about anything other than oil and getting the guy who killed daddy and..............Halliburton, not one soldier who died there died defending freedom.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What happens when a person is president in office is his responsibility and fault, isn't that what you RINOS say about the economy now?

Afghanistan is no longer about Al Qaeda, its about keeping an influence and controlling the opium supply, once OBL died those soldiers no longer died protecting me including the Seals, they were a waste.....................Iraq was never about anything other than oil and getting the guy who killed daddy and..............Halliburton, not one soldier who died there died defending freedom.
    Please don't speak of the deaths of the brothers and sisters of those who have served. You do nothing but insult their memory when you mouth off about something you don't know anything about.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Please don't speak of the deaths of the brothers and sisters of those who have served. You do nothing but insult their memory when you mouth off about something you don't know anything about.
    A very rep worthy post

But get used to the troll mouthing off. He does not care about the troops, their families, or their memory

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    A very rep worthy post

But get used to the troll mouthing off. He does not care about the troops, their families, or their memory
    Trolls usually don't respond to posts, I respond with facts and links................you do neither. That is the definition of troll..........well you do respond with cartoons, so does my 5 yr old.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

No, their memory is no more precious than a centenarian who never served that I read about in the local obituary, both were Americans, the ones in Iraq though got used as pawns, I fell sorry for their getting used as pawns.