Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Summer of 1977, I was divorced and working construction. A friend came over one weekend to deliver a message to me about one of my ex-girlfriends, a pretty gal I had dated the year before. Seems the month before her boyfriend had slapped her around quite bit and promised to kill anybody she dated after their split. She had told my friend her story and asked him to find me and remind me a promise I once made her.
    That I would protect her.
    Well, that was intended to be as we dated but she was in trouble and beating he hell out the guy seemed like it just might be great fun.
    So I checked out her story with others and it was true, the guy was a real asshole and a brute.
    I went to meet her and we spoke and she asked me again- If I would keep my promise. I replied, yes but just this
    one time as we are no longer together.
    She then asked me to beat the living hell out of the guy, I agreed to do just that. She gave me his name, address and other information.
    I drove 50 miles to the town he lived in and did a bit of scouting around. For four days, each day I went to his house and knocked on the door--always got no answer and there was no car in the driveway.
    Fifth day, a Saturday I went there again and lo and behold in the driveway was a nice new blue mustang. This made me happy as I thought finally(!) he must be home!
    Wrong! It was not him --but that is how I met Renee---his extremely beautiful sister!
    Seems he had traveled to California and would be gone a couple months or so. I having never told her the real reason I was looking for her brother, was able to date her! She was a real stunner and so nice, truly a great person.
    We got along fabulously and we were both very, very serious about our relationship!
    About 9 weeks of pure bliss had flown by and I swear I was thinking about marrying this beautiful 22 year old lady!
    Then it happened! Her ffing lousy brother came back to town. I caught him at a local tavern and I beat the living hell out of him.
    I called her the next day to try to explain my action but she after hearing my story --told me to get lost , never try to contact her again
    and asked me this, after our dating why didnt I abandon my original plan?
    My answer to her was this simple-- I gave my ex-girlfriend my word and my father taught me to be a man one must keep their word ,especially a promise made.
    She replied, hope you have a great future with your word!
    Tell you the truth that was the hardest decision I ever made in a relationship, as I was really into that beautiful lady!
    Question was do I break my word and keep her or keep my word and almost certainly lose her?
    As I look back at my life I regret losing her but I never regret my having kept my word and the fact that the ass stomping given ended her brother's harassment of my ex-girlfriend that he was victimizing.
    But that lady was off the charts beautiful and I was in love...
    But Love lost out to honor....
    Besides it was so damn much fun beating the hell out of that cowardly bastard! -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 12-27-2017 at 09:30 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.