Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Ban hetero marriage!

Marriage is about rearing children. Marriage is between a woman and a woman. Anything else is detrimental to the child and puts the animalistic lusts of rutting heteros before the interests of the child.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...eir-peers.html

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Sounds like it'll be good for the livelihood of psychiatrists
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Alwasys pretty close to my mental limit. Or as I also call it, close to South Bend, IN.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I didn't read Gabby's link but if one in five same sex households have kids (most of which I would guess are adopted), I'd say great! My mother in law was in and out of foster homes and as a public defender I've represented foster kids and their parents. My wife has been an adoption attorney for 15 years or more. The fact that someone wants to love such kids up for adoption is nothing but good, imo. There are too many kids that heterosexual couples don't want to adopt. The fact that SOMEONE wants to love them is more important than WHO wants to love them.
    The specific set of foolish ideas that has laid claim to the name 'supply side economics' is a crank doctrine that would have little influence if it did not appeal to the prejudices of editors and wealthy men" -- Paul Krugman

You will respect my atoritay!- ConHog aka Cartman

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KartRacerBoy View Post
    I didn't read Gabby's link but if one in five same sex households have kids (most of which I would guess are adopted), I'd say great! My mother in law was in and out of foster homes and as a public defender I've represented foster kids and their parents. My wife has been an adoption attorney for 15 years or more. The fact that someone wants to love such kids up for adoption is nothing but good, imo. There are too many kids that heterosexual couples don't want to adopt. The fact that SOMEONE wants to love them is more important than WHO wants to love them.
    My own personal opinion is that unless there are actual documented reasons for NOT allowing gays to adopt that it should be up to individual adoption agencies on whether they want to facilitate those adoptions or not. And "being gay is yucky" simply isn't a good enough reason.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Children adopted by "quuer choicers" are probably better off dead, their mental state will be one of pure hell their entire lives.

But you can't help them! The APA says so.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Whether you believe in God or evolution, there is a reason why men and women were created the way they are. Thus, homosexuality is either degenerate behavior and/or an unintended genetic aberration and no one aspires to either. Children have it hard enough in a liberal progressive society which has devalued the bond between a man and woman to the point where far too many children have their foundations ripped out from beneath them in a divorce. This additional complexity is exactly what they need.

Alwasys pretty close to my mental limit. Or as I also call it, close to South Bend, IN.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Being an unloved child shuffled about from foster home to foster home will make children happy and full of self esteem! But the mere thought of gay parents would send children off the deep end.

Do you hear your own thoughts? Do you folks realize how stupid they are? Sheeze.
    The specific set of foolish ideas that has laid claim to the name 'supply side economics' is a crank doctrine that would have little influence if it did not appeal to the prejudices of editors and wealthy men" -- Paul Krugman

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Being an unloved child shuffled about from foster home to foster home will make children happy and full of self esteem! But the mere thought of gay parents would send children off the deep end.

Do you hear your own thoughts? Do you folks realize how stupid they are? Sheeze.
    Shuffling them off to queer "parents", there is a fallacy if there ever was one, is the equivalent bad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I tend to agree, though at this time would go with the idea of hard-to-place infants and children as a better alternative than the foster care system.

Why, 'at this time?' Simply not enough information on the family structure to make a decision that all things are equal regarding the small number of healthy infants available for adoption.

Then again I'm for restrictions by age and income regarding adoption also for much the same reasons.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Shuffling them off to queer "parents", there is a fallacy if there ever was one, is the equivalent bad.
    I have a pretty strong hunch you really don't know shit about kids, do you? Even if you have kids.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have a pretty strong hunch you really don't know shit about kids, do you? Even if you have kids.
    He doesn't know shit about anything; he's just stupid. Ignore him and converse with the adults.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Children adopted by "quuer choicers" are probably better off dead,their mental state will be one of pure hell their entire lives.
    Dude, did you just get back from a Westboro Baptist Church rally?

If only all kid's mental states could be so heavenly...
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What I think OCA meant is that any kid born to him is better off dead.

That is the only rational interpretation of any his hateful posts.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)