Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default !#$!#$ !$#!##$ coffee doesn't work!!

Last night at Jake's Pub I had three fuzzy navels, 4 Heinekens, 5 Becks, 3 Mooseheads, 7 shots of tequila, a screwdriver, 3 martinis, 8 margaritas 4 wine coolers, half a bottle of vodka straight up, a strawberry daiquiri, 5 shots of whiskey, and a Shirley Temple.

I'm really good at holding my liquor, but I was really feeling it. I said to my friend, Sarah, "Thay, Thara ..." (drool, slurp) ... "I think I'm a little" ... (slobber, drool) "thlothed. I don't think I can" ... (drivel, slobber) ... "drive home." Okay, I couldn't even walk. When I tried to, I crashed right on top of a table where about 20 people were having some kind of birthday party meal. I apologized profusely and Sarah said she would help me sober up. She gave me what she said was the best coffee in the world, this Kenya Kirinyaga Kii Peaberry Espresso. I drank cup after cup, but I didn't sober up one bit. I just had to piss. Then she had to carry me to the little girl's room and put me on the toilet.

Why didn't the coffee work? This is depressing me. I need a drink.
    With me men all over the world want to $#*&#$ me and then Q@#^&$Q me and then I do *^#&@(*W$&^ with them and they then get wild and %^&#$%$!%# and #!#$ and ^$##$%$.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Tick View Post
    Last night at Jake's Pub I had three fuzzy navels, 4 Heinekens, 5 Becks, 3 Mooseheads, 7 shots of tequila, a screwdriver, 3 martinis, 8 margaritas 4 wine coolers, half a bottle of vodka straight up, a strawberry daiquiri, 5 shots of whiskey, and a Shirley Temple.

I'm really good at holding my liquor, but I was really feeling it. I said to my friend, Sarah, "Thay, Thara ..." (drool, slurp) ... "I think I'm a little" ... (slobber, drool) "thlothed. I don't think I can" ... (drivel, slobber) ... "drive home." Okay, I couldn't even walk. When I tried to, I crashed right on top of a table where about 20 people were having some kind of birthday party meal. I apologized profusely and Sarah said she would help me sober up. She gave me what she said was the best coffee in the world, this Kenya Kirinyaga Kii Peaberry Espresso. I drank cup after cup, but I didn't sober up one bit. I just had to piss. Then she had to carry me to the little girl's room and put me on the toilet.

You big stinken drunk ! How's that fat 14 pound baby of yours I hope not suffering from your reckless drinking during pregnancy.

Oh that Kenyan coffee is laced with cocaine thats prolly why you didnt sober up but pissed alot.......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Damn it, I didn't want to do any cocaine. I'm totally against that shit. Who do they think I am, some kind of drug addict.

The baby's fine, but I'm still getting over the birth. I got talked into giving natural birth at home with a midwife. I screamed so loud that I shattered the sliding glass door.
    With me men all over the world want to $#*&#$ me and then Q@#^&$Q me and then I do *^#&@(*W$&^ with them and they then get wild and %^&#$%$!%# and #!#$ and ^$##$%$.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Damn it, I didn't want to do any cocaine. I'm totally against that shit. Who do they think I am, some kind of drug addict.

The baby's fine, but I'm still getting over the birth. I got talked into giving natural birth at home with a midwife. I screamed so loud that I shattered the sliding glass door.
    yeah you need cosmetic surgery after that 14 pounder at least a labiaplasty.......you can prolly earn the money from your new job in a day.

all right Im outta here.....adios amigo!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I let it slide that night because it was nice, for once, to not be the drunkest one on my birthday! You were hammered, (and I'll explain why coming up); there weren't even 20 people at my party; just me, Lemon and JT drinking malt liquor and playing trivial pursuit Bible edition. You're welcome for the shirley temple BTW; sorry bout the rufie. JT had a huge lead in the game and Lemon was looking for an advantage and thought your drink was JT's. Innocent mistake, you know that happens.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99