Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Garbage.

More lets assimilate into their culture bullshit.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    [YOUTUBE]97c69Q4_cwI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]JZDe9DCx7Wk[/YOUTUBE]
    Good job pointing out that the Arabs were well educated and invented many things before Islam matured enough to choke out any scientific discovery that may have happened. Now can you point to any significant Arab discoveries or inventions from say 1000 AD - present? No ? None? Neither can I.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Good job pointing out that the Arabs were well educated and invented many things before Islam matured enough to choke out any scientific discovery that may have happened. Now can you point to any significant Arab discoveries or inventions from say 1000 AD - present? No ? None? Neither can I.
    well, you got everything backward, Islam was matured back then, but right now i dont see real islamic countries with real islamic values like the values that those people had back then.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well, you got everything backward, Islam was matured back then, but right now i dont see real islamic countries with real islamic values like the values that those people had back then.
    What the fuck ever. Here let me ask you this. Can you name one one University in an Arabic country that is world renowned for its science department? Math department?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What the fuck ever. Here let me ask you this. Can you name one one University in an Arabic country that is world renowned for its science department? Math department?
    does the video speak about science in arab countries right now, or centuries ago !!!, there is no technological advance right now, the video speaks about history, dont you get it ???

the video speaks about the contributions that the muslims did to the scientific process in Europe dark age, which were considered as Islamic Golden Age.

in the Golden Age, muslims read from the greeks and romans and developed those sciences and made many breakthroughs, and then europe read from the muslims and developed them, that's life, none can be great forever.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

does the video speak about science in arab countries right now, or centuries ago !!!, there is no technological advance right now, the video speaks about history, dont you get it ???

the video speaks about the contributions that the muslims did to the scientific process in Europe dark age, which were considered as Islamic Golden Age.

So then you are saying what? That you acknowledge that Islam today is worthless, but hey 1500 years ago you guys were smarter than the people who lived in the LEAST educated period of European history?

Face it, the Middle East entered THEIR dark ages as soon as that pedophile rapist's fake ass religion began taking root.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Does the OP have a point? Will there be a thread about the Enlightenment? And one about the Chinese? And one about Deistic thinkers like the American FF? And one about atheists in science? And one about the Dogon?'

Seriously, what's your point?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J.T View Post
    Does the OP have a point? Will there be a thread about the Enlightenment? And one about the Chinese? And one about Deistic thinkers like the American FF? And one about atheists in science? And one about the Dogon?'

Seriously, what's your point?
    my point ???

maybe you should read the name of the forum in which i posted this thread in, then you should also read something about the age i am talking about.

i am not talking about islamic scientists, i am talking about an era in hisory and the scientific advancement in it, that's all, but people tend to turn the subject around and talk about religion.

and btw, in the Islamic Golden age, scientists were not only muslims, they were jews and christians and muslims, all living in peace under the islamic rule and together they developed what the greeks and romans left.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

my point ???

maybe you should read the name of the forum in which i posted this thread in, then you should also read something about the age i am talking about.

i am not talking about islamic scientists, i am talking about an era in hisory and the scientific advancement in it, that's all, but people tend to turn the subject around and talk about religion.

and btw, in the Islamic Golden age, scientists were not only muslims, they were jews and christians and muslims, all living in peace under the islamic rule and together they developed what the greeks and romans left.

First of all bullshit.

Second of all, so you're contending that if a man spent the first 5 years of his marriage being a good husband then suddenly started cheating on and beating his wife up, he could then write a little story about the first five years of his marriage pretending that that proves he's a good husband?

Oh and PS despite what your religion teaches , a good husband does NOT beat his wife.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

First of all bullshit.

Second of all, so you're contending that if a man spent the first 5 years of his marriage being a good husband then suddenly started cheating on and beating his wife up, he could then write a little story about the first five years of his marriage pretending that that proves he's a good husband?

Oh and PS despite what your religion teaches , a good husband does NOT beat his wife.
    again an ignorant reply, you are talking about the religion but you are forgetting that i am not talking about religion.

you are doing what we call collective punishment, just because you see some bad muslims doesn't mean that all muslims are bad, in your story you are talking about one man, his life is connected, his past and future, but Islam is not a man, its just a faith, millions follow it, so you can't condemn the past muslims for what the present muslims does, and you can't condemn the future muslims for what the present muslims doesn, you can't even condemn all the present muslims for what other present muslims does, as an example, you can't hold me accountable for what OBL did, who said i agree with him, who said i agree with terrorism !!!!

and who said that i agree with beating wifes !!!, who said i agree with anything you despise, did you see me doing anything like that ???, did i say that i do anything like that ???, then for what are you being aggressive towards me more than a stupid thought in your sick mind that all muslims are bad ????

anyway, about the sick idea you have that all muslims beat their wifes, in my family they don't, thats what i can say, i am not responsible for all the mislims in the world and i don't care what they do, i don't have to justify the actions of everyone who shares something with me, i am not responsible for what my brother does just because i live in the same house with him, and i am not responsible for what my friends in university does just because they share the same class with me, and i am not responsible for what egyptians does just because they share the same nationality with me, and certainly i am noooooooooooooooot responsible for what any stupid muslim does just because they share the same faith.

if that so then you should also be accountable for every action that a sick american does because you are an american too .

stop acting like that, its just stupid, this is not a man being good then beating his wife, this article is talking about a completely different era with completely different people, you can't hold them accountable for what terrorists do today, Islam is not a person who does things and then we punish him for it, Islam is aa faith and an idea, and you can't punish faithes nor ideas, because anyone from any faith can do right or wrong, you just punish the person, not his faith !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

again an ignorant reply, you are talking about the religion but you are forgetting that i am not talking about religion.

you are doing what we call collective punishment, just because you see some bad muslims doesn't mean that all muslims are bad, in your story you are talking about one man, his life is connected, his past and future, but Islam is not a man, its just a faith, millions follow it, so you can't condemn the past muslims for what the present muslims does, and you can't condemn the future muslims for what the present muslims doesn, you can't even condemn all the present muslims for what other present muslims does, as an example, you can't hold me accountable for what OBL did, who said i agree with him, who said i agree with terrorism !!!!

and who said that i agree with beating wifes !!!, who said i agree with anything you despise, did you see me doing anything like that ???, did i say that i do anything like that ???, then for what are you being aggressive towards me more than a stupid thought in your sick mind that all muslims are bad ????

anyway, about the sick idea you have that all muslims beat their wifes, in my family they don't, thats what i can say, i am not responsible for all the mislims in the world and i don't care what they do, i don't have to justify the actions of everyone who shares something with me, i am not responsible for what my brother does just because i live in the same house with him, and i am not responsible for what my friends in university does just because they share the same class with me, and i am not responsible for what egyptians does just because they share the same nationality with me, and certainly i am noooooooooooooooot responsible for what any stupid muslim does just because they share the same faith.

if that so then you should also be accountable for every action that a sick american does because you are an american too .

stop acting like that, its just stupid, this is not a man being good then beating his wife, this article is talking about a completely different era with completely different people, you can't hold them accountable for what terrorists do today, Islam is not a person who does things and then we punish him for it, Islam is aa faith and an idea, and you can't punish faithes nor ideas, because anyone from any faith can do right or wrong, you just punish the person, not his faith !!!

Another pathetic attempt to separate Islamic culture from Islam itself? No sir, it can't be done. They are the same thing. Your culture is one of degradation, and violence. Nothing good as ever came from anything Islamic. NOTHING. Your culture/religion has added NOTHING positive to the history of mankind.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Islamacrapheads are teaching their little cockroach friends how to fly airplanes without ever having to take off or land.

Hey, Abso - what is the percentage of women claiming to have been abused in Egypt where you are? How many of the men even admit to it? I'd walk to another shitty country if I were you. Or strap on some special belts to protect you from the abusers and take you right to the special women muhammahahaheachmed has promised.

Salami Lakem Shmeekhem, my brother!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Islamacrapheads are teaching their little cockroach friends how to fly airplanes without ever having to take off or land.

Hey, Abso - what is the percentage of women claiming to have been abused in Egypt where you are? How many of the men even admit to it? I'd walk to another shitty country if I were you. Or strap on some special belts to protect you from the abusers and take you right to the special women muhammahahaheachmed has promised.

Salami Lakem Shmeekhem, my brother!
    didn't we have an agreement, or did you forget about it my friend ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

didn't we have an agreement, or did you forget about it my friend ?
    The only agreement I ever had with you shit heads is that if you stop cowardly killing innocent Americans I would stop pointing my M4 your way.