Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KartRacerBoy View Post
    Crickets on any principled response?

-from you.
    Still waiting

We're not. It's obvious you have no intelligent argument. Else you'd have forwarded it by now.

You are dismissed.

Alwasys pretty close to my mental limit. Or as I also call it, close to South Bend, IN.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J.T View Post
    -from you..

We're not. It's obvious you have no intelligent argument. Else you'd have forwarded it by now.

You are dismissed.
    Dear god. I've been eviscerated by a skinhead.
    The specific set of foolish ideas that has laid claim to the name 'supply side economics' is a crank doctrine that would have little influence if it did not appeal to the prejudices of editors and wealthy men" -- Paul Krugman

You will respect my atoritay!- ConHog aka Cartman

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Crickets on any principled response? Still waiting. I realize folks have stuff to do and the site is kinda dead today but I'd love to hear from someone with a brain (ie, not JT).
    We don't have to have a reason you fucking idiot.We simply have to have the desire to own one. The burden is on you, and this has been upbheld by SCOTUS time and time again, to give a valid reason to limit what weapons we can own, you seem to believe that the burden is on us to prove why we should able to exercise our second Amendment rights.

I can truly see why you are an unemployed lawyer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dear god. I've been eviscerated by a skinhead.
    JT is a lot of things, but he has also kicked your virtual ass all over this message board in the last few weeks.

Alwasys pretty close to my mental limit. Or as I also call it, close to South Bend, IN.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    We don't have to have a reason you fucking idiot.We simply have to have the desire to own one. The burden is on you, and this has been upbheld by SCOTUS time and time again, to give a valid reason to limit what weapons we can own, you seem to believe that the burden is on us to prove why we should able to exercise our second Amendment rights.

I can truly see why you are an unemployed lawyer.

Truly an amazing intellectual response from a guy from multiple degrees. And no doubt the idiot exmilitiary on this site will raise you to a deity for your response. Stupid apparently hangs together, especially when it comes to guns. THINGS THAT GO BANG GOOD!!!

I understand evading is a major tactic of the military, but your response merely highlights the stupidity of the "MORE GUNS BIGGER GUNS BETTER' idiots in the gun crowd. Way to represent your side, though. You seem to be a someone truly representative of the type. Thoughtful folks needs not apply.

Really, does anyone with a brain want to talk about this? Or are you so insecure about your postion that you can't defend it or explain it? Please, someone other than the standard idiots respond?
    The specific set of foolish ideas that has laid claim to the name 'supply side economics' is a crank doctrine that would have little influence if it did not appeal to the prejudices of editors and wealthy men" -- Paul Krugman

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Isn't the right to own a semiauto great? They really help out when you're hunting and have to cull the herd.

But don't worry. Guns don't kill people. People with semi-auto weapons kill people. So it's all good.

Reasonable regulations, people. Own your guns but military equivalent weapons in civilian hands should not be allowed.
    Yeah, because once a person gets to the point of being fully ready to commit mass-murder/suicide, a possession of illegal firearms charge is really going to stop him. Clearly your logic is unassailable. Batshit crazy existed back in the time of the founders, hard as that might be to believe. Mass murderers have been a part of history since before there was history, and before there were guns, they use crossbows, swords, knives, and even simple bludgeons.

This article doesn't bring up a rational individual who killed people. It talks only about a clearly insane individual, and the only thing that would have been made different was the methodology, not the murders. So unless you can prove that this guy wouldn't have killed anyone if he hadn't had a gun, this isn't a matter of gun control.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Crickets, as the hyper-intellectual RSR would say. Crickets...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Truly an amazing intellectual response from a guy from multiple degrees. And no doubt the idiot exmilitiary on this site will raise you to a deity for your response. Stupid apparently hangs together, especially when it comes to guns. THINGS THAT GO BANG GOOD!!!

I understand evading is a major tactic of the military, but your response merely highlights the stupidity of the "MORE GUNS BIGGER GUNS BETTER' idiots in the gun crowd. Way to represent your side, though. You seem to be a someone truly representative of the type. Thoughtful folks needs not apply.

Really, does anyone with a brain want to talk about this? Or are you so insecure about your postion that you can't defend it or explain it? Please, someone other than the standard idiots respond?
    Hey Queefboy, why do you keep pretending that saying "we don't have to justify WHY we want to enjoy our rights" is not enough to explain why we should be allowed to own the big mean AK47s? It is a completely valid explanation, one that you KNOW you can't counter, so you instead you act superior and pretend like everyone else is stupid.

You're a dishonest idiot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Crickets, as the hyper-intellectual RSR would say. Crickets...
    The crickets you're hearing are actually the last two brain cells in your head rubbing together. The lack of cerebral function has also apparently left you blind. There have been several logical responses to your posts that you choose to simply ignore rather than refute. BTW, 16,000 people a year are killed in alcohol-related car accidents. For the sake of argument, let's say the majority of those are the result of beer drinking. Are you going to argue that we have to outlaw beer, but leave hard liquor available?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    The crickets you're hearing are actually the last two brain cells in your head rubbing together. The lack of cerebral function has also apparently left you blind. There have been several logical responses to your posts that you choose to simply ignore rather than refute. BTW, 16,000 people a year are killed in alcohol-related car accidents. For the sake of argument, let's say the majority of those are the result of beer drinking. Are you going to argue that we have to outlaw beer, but leave hard liquor available?
    I Invite you to look at KRB's last 20 posts and then come back in here and give me your opinion of whether he is actually here for logical debate or not? I wager you will agree that he is not.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Let's cool the personal attacks. Please.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Let's cool the personal attacks. Please.
    Pointing out that someone is obviously no longer interested in actual debate is not an attack in my own opinion.

I of course will follow the board rules however.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How do you explain me? You'd have a hard time making the case I'm a very big supporter of the U.S. military.

Is that the reason for your earlier swipe- because your canned talking points don't work when it's not a Republican across the table?
    I understand evading is a major tactic of the military
    Oh, you can evade better that most military men. You've still failed to explain just why we should take away all the AKs.

What's so scary about this:
    It's a semi-automatic pistol of debatable quality and practicality. What's so scary about it?

You do know that the only mechanical difference between a rifle and a pistol is the length of the barrel, right? They are functionally the same and differ primarily in accuracy (longer barrel -> greater accuracy -> less danger to any bystanders in the area) and the need, based on the longer barrel, to include a stock to accommodate a method of holding the weapon that accounts for the barrel and allows stability for safe use of the machine.

It's like the laws about magazine capacity. A magazine is extremely simple and any semi-competent guy in a machine shop should be able to turn out a long metal container with some nobs and shit on top matching factory to lock the magazine in place. After that, you just need a spring to fit the mag and follower. Any criminal- let alone any gang or other group of criminals- could easily crank them out regardless of the law if they had had such a whim.

So they ban automatic weapons and we get guys bump-firing a handgun during a drive-by, further reducing his accuracy and making the idiot criminal even more dangerous to innocent bystanders.

Then we find out that hundreds of thousands of weapons are being smuggled in from Afghanistan via Mexico and the same idiots who want to keep firearms out of the hands of law-abiding citizens form a lynch mob anytime someone suggests we secure the border, proving beyond any doubt or question that they've no interest in actually cutting off the flow of weapons to the real criminals.

Let me guess what your response will be. You'll make some comment about how I'm a stupid racist, you'll declare victory, you'll make baseless attacks against the military in a thread that has nothing to do with them, and then you'll claim that everyone else is evading.

Then you'll wonder why we all think of you as a mildly retarded child.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Isn't the right to own a semiauto great? They really help out when you're hunting and have to cull the herd.

But don't worry. Guns don't kill people. People with semi-auto weapons kill people. So it's all good.

Reasonable regulations, people. Own your guns but military equivalent weapons in civilian hands should not be allowed.
    There already are reasonable regulations and without a Class III license, civilians can't own military equivalents. Guns don't kill people. People kill people. If I want you dead and feel the need to use a weapon at all, a pencil will do.

Blaming a tool for the crime itself is delusional BS.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    There already are reasonable regulations and without a Class III license, civilians can't own military equivalents. Guns don't kill people. People kill people. If I want you dead and feel the need to use a weapon at all, a pencil will do.

Blaming a tool for the crime itself is delusional BS.
    Your first mistake is thinking the average anti-gun whacko understands the concept of reasonable.