Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Queer Marriage II

The ability to make the CHOICE to practice a queer lifestyle is born out of a mental short circuit which is treatable either through intensive psychotherapy or drugs despite what the politically compromised APA tells you.

Queer lifestyle choice perversionists don't really want to get married they just want legitimization of their perversion of choice and marriage is just the vehicle they want to drive to get there.......only the engine has some fundamental flaws and is blowing up long before they reach their destination.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    The ability to make the CHOICE to practice a queer lifestyle is born out of a mental short circuit which is treatable either through intensive psychotherapy or drugs despite what the politically compromised APA tells you.
    So which is it? Are homosexuals really just heterosexuals who choose to engage in homosexuality or is there actually something physically/mentally different about them?

You can make all the claims you care to, but if their actions are being driven by an actual physical/mental difference, it's hardly a choice. You might as well argue that parapalegics are choosing a wheelchair lifestyle.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    So which is it? Are homosexuals really just heterosexuals who choose to engage in homosexuality or is there actually something physically/mentally different about them?

You can make all the claims you care to, but if their actions are being driven by an actual physical/mental difference, it's hardly a choice. You might as well argue that parapalegics are choosing a wheelchair lifestyle.
    There is a mental shortcircuit which allows them to make such a bad decision. Kinda the same as the guy who likes to play in his own shit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There is a mental shortcircuit which allows them to make such a bad decision. Kinda the same as the guy who likes to play in his own shit.
    I agree that it's more than likely a mis-wiring of the brain that causes homosexuality. Until we get into the brain transplant business, I seriously doubt it's treatable. As for the choice matter, I disagree. Just because I choose to engage in heterosexual sex, it doesn't mean I chose to be heterosexual.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It’s possible that its a chemical imbalance....Most likely brought on through genetics or other environmental factors. There are a lot of theories about things that can go wrong during the fetus’s life in the womb.

What is known though, is that people are born with this. Most people, when asked "When did you know you were gay?" will reply with "For as long as I can remember". But they add that it really became clear during puberty, when sexual attractions start occurring.

Someone cannot "choose" to feel a certain way.
    OCA, do you have a girl? The feelings you have for her...Did you "chose" those?? No. Those feelings were natural.

The only thing homosexuals can "chose" is whether or not to actually engage in a sexual act. But humans need to be loved. Saying that they "just shouldn't have sex" is horrible. How would you feel if someone told you that? They cannot help their attractions, therefore for them to be happy we must let them have sex with who they choose.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Obama08 View Post
    What is known though, is that people are born with this.
    Care to provide the evidence for this that modern science has never been able to find?

The chemical imbalance shit is supposition and theory only without a shred of credible evidence to back it up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Care to provide the evidence for this that modern science has never been able to find?
    How else do you want to explain people always knowing from the time they could think that they were gay??????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The chemical imbalance shit is supposition and theory only without a shred of credible evidence to back it up.
    But OCA, osama likes to argue that THEORY is FACT. Just ask him about the theory of evolution. He'll tell you it's a fact.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

How else do you want to explain people always knowing from the time they could think that they were gay??????
    Fallacy, they had enablers who were unable to give them exactly what they needed, a boot in the ass telling them to straighten the fuck up.

Instead they had some pussy who instead of telling them the truth fed them some bullshit lie about being born queer, the truth being that you are going to fuck your life up if you make this terrible choice, you were born hetero like every other living human on this planet so start flying right.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Most people do know when they're happy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Oh I also forgot to provide a translation for your post:"I can't provide any evidence because there is none so i'll make up some bullshit"

You can thank me later.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fallacy, they had enablers who were unable to give them exactly what they needed, a boot in the ass telling them to straighten the fuck up.
    Stop making shit it up to please your agenda.

What about all the gay people who had hard ass dads?????

Your argument makes no sense

Read this dumbshit:
    http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu...y-pillard.html
    Science is rapidly converging on the conclusion that sexual orientation is innate. It has found that homosexuals often act differently from heterosexuals in early childhood, before they have even heard of sex. A recent study by Simon LeVay, a neurobiologist at the Salk Institute, reported a difference in the hypothalamus, a part of the brain that develops at a young age, between homosexual and heterosexual men.
    It's not PROVEN...But it is the most likely scenario that people are born differently.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Instead they had some pussy who instead of telling them the truth fed them some bullshit lie about being born queer, the truth being that you are going to fuck your life up if you make this terrible choice, you were born hetero like every other living human on this planet so start flying right.
    Any proof of this horrible opinon?
    Didn't think so.

You have the worst fucking argument on this subject that only the most insanse and fucking stupid ignorant right-wingers decide to come up with.

You have no scientific studies (I do!)...

Grow up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh I also forgot to provide a translation for your post:"I can't provide any evidence because there is none so i'll make up some bullshit"
    Please mother fucker...the only shit you ever type is your own opinions based on your own fucking internal insecurities.

I bet you love sucking cock, your just too fucking dumb to admit it.

Talking shit about gay people is therapeutic for you. It gives you a way to project things that you don't like about yourself onto others.

Your just one of the many sexual hypocrites that has become part of a grand right-wing tradition where you state opinions that contradict your private behavior.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'm going to make one request to stop the vulgarity and keep the discussion mature, and to the topic...
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock