Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    none said you owe muslims anything, and i agree that the anger should only be directed at the politicians since the people have done nothing wrong.

but when you try to play the role of the world policeman and always mess with the internal and external affairs of other countries, you will face an angry backlash sometimes, thats why staying neutral to the issues that doesn't affect you in anyway is the best policy that was advised by george washington, but nowdays USA always interfere in any war, always taking sides, so don't expect to stay out of conflicts, because there will always be there another OBL who decide to bring the war into the american lands, i am not saying i am happy about it or that i like it, but its just the facts, when you bring war to the lands of others, they will eventually bring it into yours.
    Yea Abso, muslims are so reasonable, loving, caring, and boy do they know how to treat their women

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Yea Abso, muslims are so reasonable, loving, caring, and boy do they know how to treat their women

i really feel sorry for you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

i really feel sorry for you.
    I know you do not feel sorry for HER

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

so that means that i am not innocent too since i am not willing to kill in the name of Allah.

why do you twist the truth so much and generalise your judgement over all the muslims not just the radical terrorists ???

do you really believe that all the muslims in the world are terrorists ?
    How did the Muslim adulteress cross the road?

She was dragged by her feet, kicking and screaming, then she was stoned to death by a baying lynch-mob of brainwashed psychopaths in the name of Allah

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know you do not feel sorry for HER
    believe what you want, since you already decided what you think that i feel, then there is no point in arguing about that.

but what i am sure about, is that you are not even sorry for her, because you hate her, after all she is a muslim, you just need such radical cases to hate Islam and muslims more, radical ones and moderate ones along with them.

btw, try not to use such methods because they won't work in debates with me, my feelings will never interfere with my debates, you won't see me shedding tears here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How did the Muslim adulteress cross the road?

She was dragged by her feet, kicking and screaming, then she was stoned to death by a baying lynch-mob of brainwashed psychopaths in the name of Allah
    A crime is a tragedy, but you know what ?, accusing an innocent man is no less tragedy than the crime itself.

Wish you a nice Day full of Joy and Happiness.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

again that is not justifying, we have very different understandings of that word.

who said anything about understanding there feelings and giving them excuses, all i was talking about is how to evade such actions in the future, and that will never happen until we understand the reasons of the past actions to prevent further ones.

when your car is broken, you can't just fix it without knowing the reason that prevents it from working, you first try to find out why did it stop working, then you fix it.

but if you don't care about stoping further actions and preventing more loss of american lifes, then it's okay, and btw, thinking that war on terrorism will solve any of your problems is just wrong, and you will see the results yourself in the next 10 years, killing OBL won't solve anything since the next leader and the leader after the next one will always have hundreds and thousands of recruits who are willing to join them to avenge the actions of USA or Israel, solving your problems with other countries and other cultures is the only way to really make americans safe.

let's consider you as a policeman and you have trouble with the mafia, won't you try to solve this problems instead of killing some mafia members ???, because eventually they will just kill your family.

if you really care, you will start thinking differently about this issue, if you don't then why do you even reply, please, if you don't care about who lives or who dies, then just don't reply !!!!
    I DO care who lives and who dies. I want NO Americans to die, unless they have sided with the enemy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

believe what you want, since you already decided what you think that i feel, then there is no point in arguing about that.

but what i am sure about, is that you are not even sorry for her, because you hate her, after all she is a muslim, you just need such radical cases to hate Islam and muslims more, radical ones and moderate ones along with them.

btw, try not to use such methods because they won't work in debates with me, my feelings will never interfere with my debates, you won't see me shedding tears here.
    IOW you refuse to condemn the treatment of that poor woman.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Really ???, you dont really care about the reason that led to 3000 deaths ???, okay.
    Religious fanaticism. I have no desire at all to understand the lifestyle or reasoning inside the mind of Muslim psychopaths.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Religious fanaticism. I have no desire at all to understand the lifestyle or reasoning inside the mind of Muslim psychopaths.
    Correct, the only thing I need to understand is that they die when you put a bullet in their head.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quran 2:191-193 = "And slay them wherever ye find them,
    and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers] ..
    and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."
    ---------------------------
    Quran 2:244 - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."
    Quran 2:216 - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it.
    But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you (fighting) ..
    and that ye love a thing which is bad for you (not fighting) But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
    Quran 3:56 - "As to those who reject faith ( Islam )
    I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
    -------------------------
    Quran 3:151 - "Soon shall We ( Allah via Muslims ) cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers ..
    for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers ..
    Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding ..
    Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites'
    and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Quran 4:74 - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other ..
    Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, led meekly to the slaughter ..
    These Muslims are killed in battle, as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah

No .. Mohammad is not the final prophet . . . . he is the founder and leader of a Satanic / legalistic death cult

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why Muslims are still mad at America ?? ..

I think Muslims are mad at anyone's land they do not control . . .
    especially those that might get in their way

Genesis 16:9 Then the angel of the LORD told her (Hagar) .. "Go back to your mistress and submit to her” ..
    The angel added .. “I will increase your descendants so much that they will be too numerous to count” ..
    The angel of the LORD also said to her: .. “You are now pregnant and you will give birth to a son ..
    You shall name him Ishmael ( father of the Arabs ) .. for the LORD has heard of your misery ..
    He will be a wild donkey of a man .. his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him ..
    and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers”

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    I DO care who lives and who dies. I want NO Americans to die, unless they have sided with the enemy.
    then you should know that fighting radical terrorists only won't protect the american lives, but fighting radicals while also solving any problems with moderate muslims that angers them because there is always a possibility that a moderate is brainwashed and get turned into a radical terrorist by radical organizations, and USA gives them every tool they need to convince more people, USA is just creating more terrorists which endangers more american lifes, actually endangering more muslim lifes too because terrorists usually kill muslims too as they don't care who lives or who dies.

understanding the problems and solving them will prevent terrorists from getting more recruits, their numbers will only get smaller by time, but right now, they are just increasing rapidly and we need to stop that, moderate muslims speaks against terrorists, moderate Imams denounce violence and loss of any life, but USA is doing exactly the opposite thing, they are not helping moderate muslims at all in preventing terrorists from recruiting more and more.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    IOW you refuse to condemn the treatment of that poor woman.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

then you should know that fighting radical terrorists only won't protect the american lives, but fighting radicals while also solving any problems with moderate muslims that angers them because there is always a possibility that a moderate is brainwashed and get turned into a radical terrorist by radical organizations, and USA gives them every tool they need to convince more people, USA is just creating more terrorists which endangers more american lifes, actually endangering more muslim lifes too because terrorists usually kill muslims too as they don't care who lives or who dies.

understanding the problems and solving them will prevent terrorists from getting more recruits, their numbers will only get smaller by time, but right now, they are just increasing rapidly and we need to stop that, moderate muslims speaks against terrorists, moderate Imams denounce violence and loss of any life, but USA is doing exactly the opposite thing, they are not helping moderate muslims at all in preventing terrorists from recruiting more and more.

How was your trip to London?

Ronald Reagan