Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Why Muslims are still mad at America - By Steven Kull

Why Muslims are still mad at America?

On the ten-year anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, many Americans are wondering whether the risk of a terrorist attack against America has been reduced. The picture is mixed. With the death of Osama bin Laden, al Qaeda is weaker. With revolutions in several Arab countries, frustrations with unpopular autocratic governments - a recruiting theme for terrorist groups - have been mitigated. But one important contributing factor has not improved - widespread anger at America in the Muslim world. While views have improved in Indonesia, throughout the Middle East and South Asia, hostility toward the United States persists unabated.

This does not mean that most Muslims support terrorist attacks on America. On the contrary, overwhelming majorities reject terrorism, including the 9/11 attacks, as morally wrong. Al Qaeda is quite unpopular.

However, anger at America does contribute to an environment in which it is easier for anti-American terrorist groups to recruit jihadists, to generate funding and to generally operate with little government interference - witness how bin Laden operated in Pakistan and the widespread anger there when the Pakistani military failed to prevent the United States from taking him out.

Trying to understand Muslims’ feelings toward America has been the focus of a five-year study I recently completed that included conducting focus groups and surveys throughout the Muslim world. I sat for many hours trying to understand as Muslims explained to me why they are so mad at America.

Complete Article Here:
    http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn....ad-at-america/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    Why Muslims are still mad at America?

On the ten-year anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, many Americans are wondering whether the risk of a terrorist attack against America has been reduced. The picture is mixed. With the death of Osama bin Laden, al Qaeda is weaker. With revolutions in several Arab countries, frustrations with unpopular autocratic governments - a recruiting theme for terrorist groups - have been mitigated. But one important contributing factor has not improved - widespread anger at America in the Muslim world. While views have improved in Indonesia, throughout the Middle East and South Asia, hostility toward the United States persists unabated.

This does not mean that most Muslims support terrorist attacks on America. On the contrary, overwhelming majorities reject terrorism, including the 9/11 attacks, as morally wrong. Al Qaeda is quite unpopular.

However, anger at America does contribute to an environment in which it is easier for anti-American terrorist groups to recruit jihadists, to generate funding and to generally operate with little government interference - witness how bin Laden operated in Pakistan and the widespread anger there when the Pakistani military failed to prevent the United States from taking him out.

Trying to understand Muslims’ feelings toward America has been the focus of a five-year study I recently completed that included conducting focus groups and surveys throughout the Muslim world. I sat for many hours trying to understand as Muslims explained to me why they are so mad at America.

Complete Article Here:
    http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn....ad-at-america/

Yeah you claim to hate terrorism, but here you are trying to justify it. Sane people the world over have some how figured out how to express their anger without committing acts of terror on innocent civilians, but for some reason the Muslims can't , why is that?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

All he had to do was ask me. The muslims hate America because of the freedoms it represents. They want to dominate the world under sharia law and America stands in the way of that. The Constitution stands in the way of that. The Constitution and sharia law are polar opposites.

America and Israel are the focus of hatred simply to direct the people minds off their own miserable existence. They are taught to hate a faceless strawman who is to blame for all their misery and preventing the world caliphate the imams and mullahs want.

I could have saved him all that travel time and expense, but then he wouldn't be able to sell his dhimmi book.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

okay, now lets analyze your replies logically:

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Yeah you claim to hate terrorism, but here you are trying to justify it. Sane people the world over have some how figured out how to express their anger without committing acts of terror on innocent civilians, but for some reason the Muslims can't , why is that?
    1- you claimed that i am trying to justify terrorism while nowhere in the subject there is any justification for terrorism. (besides i am not the article writer, i guess he is an american like you, maybe he is the one who is justifying terrorism)

2- you used a right argument in the wrong place, which is that sane people find right ways to express their anger but muslims can't, so you claim that all muslims can't find healthy way to express that anger ??, if 1.5 billion people can't find healthy way to express that anger and they just have to be violent they i think that our world is doomed to a near end.

3- you automaticly thought that the article is speaking about terrorists, but its only speaking about why most muslims hate america, but hating america doesn't make anyone a terrorist, and it doesn't mean that anyone will turn violent, the article is merely speaking about the hatred, it can develop into violence sometimes but mostly it won't turn a muslim into a terrorist, you can say its about about only 1 every 5,000 muslim will turn into a terrorist because of that hatred.

so maybe i have some reasons to hate america, but do you see me turning into a terrorist ???, hating america doesn't actually mean hating americans, thats just the very extreme case of radicalism, but mostly it just means hating the american policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    All he had to do was ask me. The muslims hate America because of the freedoms it represents. They want to dominate the world under sharia law and America stands in the way of that. The Constitution stands in the way of that. The Constitution and sharia law are polar opposites.

America and Israel are the focus of hatred simply to direct the people minds off their own miserable existence. They are taught to hate a faceless strawman who is to blame for all their misery and preventing the world caliphate the imams and mullahs want.

I could have saved him all that travel time and expense, but then he wouldn't be able to sell his dhimmi book.
    now you, the one who always thinks that every muslim in the whole world hates america because of the freedom, so why don't muslims hate germany too or spain for an example, or do you claim to have more freedom than people living ther, and if you have more freedom so you mean muslims hate the excess of freedom itself of the idea of freedom, but if you mean that they hate the idea of freedom, then we are back to the same question again, why don't they hate germany or spain or france ......etc ???

and why you think that our existence is miserable, have i as an example of a muslim told you that my existence is miserable???,
    have i told you that i was taught to hate ???
    have i told you that i blame anyone for my imaginary misery which only exists in your mind ?

why do you keep claiming things and thinking that you are right, have any muslim told you that they hate freedom !!!, who hates freedom !!!, everyone would fight and die for their freedom, its the core issue here, freedom, muslims wants to be free and you call them freedom haters, that makes you very wrong as i think.

what makes you smarter than everyone or even smarter than everyone ???, why do you want to keep assuming what others think, are you a mind reader now ????, at least that writer travelled to actually ask people why they feel like that, but he didn't assume, because assumptions is just stupid and ignorant thing to do, i am sorry for the insult but its just the truth, to just assume the nature of other people, and to judge 1.5 billion people you haven't met, there is no other phrase than stupidity that fits that kind of action.

try to read the book for a change, try to talk to muslims, just try, they won't eat your brains, they aren't zombies btw, don't be so afraid of changing your own thoughts which you just made up without trying to investigate the issue you are thinking about.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Why bring up muslim hatred

why bring up muslim hatred on the anniversary of the 9/11 attack?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1- you claimed that i am trying to justify terrorism while nowhere in the subject there is any justification for terrorism. (besides i am not the article writer, i guess he is an american like you, maybe he is the one who is justifying terrorism)

2- you used a right argument in the wrong place, which is that sane people find right ways to express their anger but muslims can't, so you claim that all muslims can't find healthy way to express that anger ??, if 1.5 billion people can't find healthy way to express that anger and they just have to be violent they i think that our world is doomed to a near end.

3- you automaticly thought that the article is speaking about terrorists, but its only speaking about why most muslims hate america, but hating america doesn't make anyone a terrorist, and it doesn't mean that anyone will turn violent, the article is merely speaking about the hatred, it can develop into violence sometimes but mostly it won't turn a muslim into a terrorist, you can say its about about only 1 every 5,000 muslim will turn into a terrorist because of that hatred.

so maybe i have some reasons to hate america, but do you see me turning into a terrorist ???, hating america doesn't actually mean hating americans, thats just the very extreme case of radicalism, but mostly it just means hating the american policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post

now you, the one who always thinks that every muslim in the whole world hates america because of the freedom, so why don't muslims hate germany too or spain for an example, or do you claim to have more freedom than people living ther, and if you have more freedom so you mean muslims hate the excess of freedom itself of the idea of freedom, but if you mean that they hate the idea of freedom, then we are back to the same question again, why don't they hate germany or spain or france ......etc ???

and why you think that our existence is miserable, have i as an example of a muslim told you that my existence is miserable???,
    have i told you that i blame anyone for my imaginary misery which only exists in your mind ?

why do you keep claiming things and thinking that you are right, have any muslim told you that they hate freedom !!!, who hates freedom !!!, everyone would fight and die for their freedom, its the core issue here, freedom, muslims wants to be free and you call them freedom haters, that makes you very wrong as i think.

what makes you smarter than everyone or even smarter than everyone ???, why do you want to keep assuming what others think, are you a mind reader now ????, at least that writer travelled to actually ask people why they feel like that, but he didn't assume, because assumptions is just stupid and ignorant thing to do, i am sorry for the insult but its just the truth, to just assume the nature of other people, and to judge 1.5 billion people you haven't met, there is no other phrase than stupidity that fits that kind of action.

try to read the book for a change, try to talk to muslims, just try, they won't eat your brains, they aren't zombies btw, don't be so afraid of changing your own thoughts which you just made up without trying to investigate the issue you are thinking about.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

These pieces of shit aren't terrorists either, but if you don't admit that this sort of behavior encourages those who do choose terrorism, it is only because you're a liar.

Since you are in fact a Muslim, you've already told the world that you're okay with lying to cover up your cult's real agenda.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

These pieces of shit aren't terrorists either, but if you don't admit that this sort of behavior encourages those who do choose terrorism, it is only because you're a liar.

Since you are in fact a Muslim, you've already told the world that you're okay with lying to cover up your cult's real agenda.
    who said that i don't admit that ???

of course such actions is stupid and encourage violence, i condemn them greatly, whoever celebrate death is an idiot and a sick human with no soul.

death is not something that we should celebrate, even if its the death of a criminal, so how can i celebrate the death of innocent civilians, of fathers and mothers and children, how can i celebrate such a tragedy !!!

about your point that i am already saying that i am okay with my cult's agenda, first i am not in a cult, its a religion, we are not a secret organization, even muslim countries have war with each other sometimes, we don't all get along or agree, not just because someone is a muslim then he have to agree with anything that other muslim does, do you as an example agree with a christian man killing his wife ???, do you agree with american soliders who raped young iraqi girls ???

i may share the same religion with muslim terrorists, but that doesn't mean that i share same principles and beliefs, i would never kill an innocent no matter what the cost is.

let me ask you, do you share the same morals of every christian on the face of the earth ???, like the radical christian who killed kids in Norway, do you share the same principles with him ???, do you approve of his actions ?

what does being a muslim have to do with approving terrorism !!!!, believe me, you got your facts twisted alot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

who said that i don't admit that ???

of course such actions is stupid and encourage violence, i condemn them greatly, whoever celebrate death is an idiot and a sick human with no soul.

death is not something that we should celebrate, even if its the death of a criminal, so how can i celebrate the death of innocent civilians, of fathers and mothers and children, how can i celebrate such a tragedy !!!

about your point that i am already saying that i am okay with my cult's agenda, first i am not in a cult, its a religion, we are not a secret organization, even muslim countries have war with each other sometimes, we don't all get along or agree, not just because someone is a muslim then he have to agree with anything that other muslim does, do you as an example agree with a christian man killing his wife ???, do you agree with american soliders who raped young iraqi girls ???

i may share the same religion with muslim terrorists, but that doesn't mean that i share same principles and beliefs, i would never kill an innocent no matter what the cost is.

let me ask you, do you share the same morals of every christian on the face of the earth ???, like the radical christian who killed kids in Norway, do you share the same principles with him ???, do you approve of his actions ?

what does being a muslim have to do with approving terrorism !!!!,
    believe me, you got your facts twisted alot.

1.5 Billion Muslims on this planet. Post example of 10000 Muslims who unconditionally condemned 9/11. 1000? 100? What? How come?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1.5 Billion Muslims on this planet. Post example of 10000 Muslims who unconditionally condemned 9/11. 1000? 100? What? How come?
    first you have to define what you mean by unconditionally ?

second, do you need me to go to the streets and interview 10000 people for you ???

from what i know from living in a muslim country is that none i know in here support 9/11, i even know some slightly radical muslims but they also oppose 9/11, i never met a muslim that told me that he is happy about those deaths, absolutely none !!!

so have you personally met someone who told you that he is happy about 9/11, or that he doesn't condemn it ???

always remember, when you accuse someone of something, you are the one who have to prove that he is not innocent, its not me who needs to prove that i am innocent, do you have any evidence that tells you that the 1.5 billion muslims are happy about 9/11 ???

some videos doesn't mean anything, if you even bring me 1000 video that containt 1000 happy muslim in each of them, that would only mean 1 million radical muslim who does not condemn 9/11, so what about the remaining 1499 million muslims, does that prove they are guilty too !!!!

please be practical in your judgement, you shall never judge someone you never met, as an example, you never met my brother, how can you say that he does not condemn 9/11 because he is a muslim, is that the common sense that you have acquired over your life on this earth ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you know, sometimes i meet a radical muslim who hates all the jews, he think that they want all the muslims dead, and they want all our land, and that they never want to live in peace, and that if we made peace with them they will eventually attack again to gain some more land.

such a person resembles you greatly, he is very suspecious of every jew on earth, as much as you are very suspecious of every muslim on earth, each one of you thinks that he has every reason for his opinion and that he is right.

but i always answer that kind of people in the same manner i answer you, i tell them you didn't meet every jew in israel or every jew in the world, and you can never judge people you didn't met or dealt with, how can you jduge that they are all bad, how can you judge that a 5 years child going to school in israel is a bad person, how can you say that his mother who is waiting for him at home preparing launch is a bad person, and how can you say that every israelian man going to work everyday to earn his living money is a bad man, who are you to judge them, you are not god, and you have no right to say that.

its the same with you my friend, stop judging, a religion is just a religion, nothing more, how you act is up to you alone not to the book in your pocket, you can be a good man or a bad man, that is for you alone to decide, not for the religion you follow, i follow the same religion as OBL, but here i am, someone who never agree with killing a single soul, and here he is, a person who kills innocent for his beliefs and ideas, we followed the same book, the same religion, the same GOD, but we created different rules to live by, try to understand that, and you already know that not every christian are the same, so don't say that every muslim are the same.

stop judging in that way, because its and awful thing to do.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

first you have to define what you mean by unconditionally ?

second, do you need me to go to the streets and interview 10000 people for you ???

from what i know from living in a muslim country is that none i know in here support 9/11, i even know some slightly radical muslims but they also oppose 9/11, i never met a muslim that told me that he is happy about those deaths, absolutely none !!!

so have you personally met someone who told you that he is happy about 9/11, or that he doesn't condemn it ???

always remember, when you accuse someone of something, you are the one who have to prove that he is not innocent, its not me who needs to prove that i am innocent, do you have any evidence that tells you that the 1.5 billion muslims are happy about 9/11 ???

some videos doesn't mean anything, if you even bring me 1000 video that containt 1000 happy muslim in each of them, that would only mean 1 million radical muslim who does not condemn 9/11, so what about the remaining 1499 million muslims, does that prove they are guilty too !!!!

please be practical in your judgement, you shall never judge someone you never met, as an example, you never met my brother, how can you say that he does not condemn 9/11 because he is a muslim, is that the common sense that you have acquired over your life on this earth ?

See, here you are again "define unconditionally" , that's some bullshit mealy mouthed Muslim word play. You damn well known what unconditionally means. But you guys try to pretend you condemn terrorism all the while saying things like "well , 9/11 was bad, but.............."

The fact that you can't post videos of even one hundred out of 1.5 billion Muslims condemning 9/11 tells me that there is a very VERY damn low percentage of Muslims who condemn 9/11.

My judgement is that you and your cult are all a bunch of cowardly camel rapists. No matter how much you pretend otherwise.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J.T View Post

the Mossad will visit you for that.

A nutcase will do nutty things.