Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    and it ENDED a world war Abso - and saved over ONE MILLION LIVES

All the terrorists do is slaughter innocent people in the name of Allah
    i agree with you, terrorists do kill innocent people.

but those innocent people usualy happens to be muslims too, and clearly you can see that terrorists kill about 100 times muslims more than non muslims.

so muslims are usualy victims to the Islamic terrorism itself.

so by insulting Islam itself, you are insulting the victims along with the terrorists, you are insulting millions of innocents too, is that okay with you ?

you really think that i like terrorists or that i am here to defend them in anyway ???, i am here to defend my Religion not its abusers, i hate the ones who kills in the name of my religion more than you do, but you make it sound like Islam as a whole is one big evil organization.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    i agree with you, terrorists do kill innocent people.

but those innocent people usualy happens to be muslims too, and clearly you can see that terrorists kill about 100 times muslims more than non muslims.

so muslims are usualy victims to the Islamic terrorism itself.

so by insulting Islam itself, you are insulting the victims along with the terrorists, you are insulting millions of innocents too, is that okay with you ?

you really think that i like terrorists or that i am here to defend them in anyway ???, i am here to defend my Religion not its abusers, i hate the ones who kills in the name of my religion more than you do, but you make it sound like Islam as a whole is one big evil organization.
    I never said all Muslims are terrorists. What I am saying is thee pigs are killing in the name of Allah and yet we are told Islam is a religion of peace

The pigs had a busy weekend Abso

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
    "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless
    to the unbelievers but merciful to one another"
    Quran 48:29

2011.10.23 (Tikrit, Iraq) - A teacher and his daughter are brutally murdered by Mujahideen gunmen.
    2011.10.23 (Cabengbeng, Philippines) - Five Christian plantation workers are massacred by Moro Islamists in a pre-dawn attack on their village.
    2011.10.22 (Saminaka, Nigeria) - Radicals bomb and shoot up a bank, killing two, while chanting 'Allah Akbar'.
    2011.10.21 (Mosul, Iraq) - 'Insurgents' murder a woman inside her home.
    2011.10.21 (Bazai, Pakistan) - Muslim extremists throw grenades into a home, killing three family members including a woman.
    2011.10.20 (Karachi, Pakistan) - A 22-year-old Shiite is shot to death outside his home by Wahhabis.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I never said all Muslims are terrorists. What I am saying is thee pigs are killing in the name of Allah and yet we are told Islam is a religion of peace

The pigs had a busy weekend Abso
    so you don't actually believe that all muslims are terrorists but yet you insult Islam itself for the actions of it's minority without any regard to the peaceful majority ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[/COLOR]Insult Islam,Incite More Hatred,Cause More Terrorism.

[/B]
    See, here is abu Dabi justifying again. Blaming it on us. Oh if we'd just stop hating the Muslim bastards why they would stop killing us. It is OUR fault , can't we all see that?

Abu Dabi, can you please cite for me the latest example of a Christian killing someone because they insulted Christianity? How about a Hindu? A Buddhist? A Zaoist? Hell, ANY religion not named Islam?

Oh boo fucking hoo we insult your religion. Get over it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    See, here is abu Dabi justifying again. Blaming it on us. Oh if we'd just stop hating the Muslim bastards why they would stop killing us. It is OUR fault , can't we all see that?

Abu Dabi, can you please cite for me the latest example of a Christian killing someone because they insulted Christianity? How about a Hindu? A Buddhist? A Zaoist? Hell, ANY religion not named Islam?

Oh boo fucking hoo we insult your religion. Get over it.
    well, i am already over it, because i am a civilised person, i won't get mad when a stupid ignorant man who hasn't grown up yet insults my religion.

its the radicals who get mad, not us the civilised peaceful muslims, so if you really want to get the satisfaction of annoying a muslim with your insults, try it with a radical terrorist when you find him, not with me, because i just don't care what people like you say, i am here to debate with reasonable people, not radicals.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well, i am already over it, because i am a civilised person, i won't get mad when a stupid ignorant man who hasn't grown up yet insults my religion.

its the radicals who get mad, not us the civilised peaceful muslims, so if you really want to get the satisfaction of annoying a muslim with your insults, try it with a radical terrorist when you find him, not with me, because i just don't care what people like you say, i am here to debate with reasonable people, not radicals.
    In other words you can't find a single shred of evidence to suggest that ANYONE other than a Muslim has ever reacted violently to their religeon being insulted and so you have decided to go with deflection? Good call.

Oh and calling me names as you lecture me on calling you names is pathetic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

so you don't actually believe that all muslims are terrorists but yet you insult Islam itself for the actions of it's minority without any regard to the peaceful majority ?
    So how is it an insult to the "religion of peace" to point out what the followers of that "religion" are doing on a daily basis?

Again, you want ignore the slaughter and attack me for posting the FACTS

Again, please list ONE example of a Christian mob rioting and killing over a cartoon of God of Jesus

Or a Christian mob rioting and killing over a Bible being flushed down a toilet (that story of the Koran being flushed turned out to a lie BTW)

Or a Christain running around gunning down people while shouting "Praise God"

Or a Christian group promising death to anyone who insults Christianity

You can't because it has not happened. Now you will fall back on your usual post about how ignorant I am and how you can't deal with people like me

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In other words you can't find a single shred of evidence to suggest that ANYONE other than a Muslim has ever reacted violently to their religeon being insulted and so you have decided to go with deflection? Good call.

Oh and calling me names as you lecture me on calling you names is pathetic.

about shred of evidence, i don't have to, because unlike you, I don't care about the religion of radical people, i don't care if the radical is a muslim or a christian or a jew, i only care about people's personalities not their religion, unlike you i know how to distinct between people and their religion.

and about calling names, i think i have the right to sometimes do that to someone who ALWAYS insult me for no reason.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So how is it an insult to the "religion of peace" to point out what the followers of that "religion" are doing on a daily basis?

Again, you want ignore the slaughter and attack me for posting the FACTS

Again, please list ONE example of a Christian mob rioting and killing over a cartoon of God of Jesus

Or a Christian mob rioting and killing over a Bible being flushed down a toilet (that story of the Koran being flushed turned out to a lie BTW)

Or a Christain running around gunning down people while shouting "Praise God"

Or a Christian group promising death to anyone who insults Christianity

You can't because it has not happened. Now you will fall back on your usual post about how ignorant I am and how you can't deal with people like me
    so a crime is different if the killer say he did it in the name of his religion ???

i thought its all the same, a crime is a crime, murder is still a murder no matter what the reason is, isn't it ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

about shred of evidence, i don't have to, because unlike you, I don't care about the religion of radical people, i don't care if the radical is a muslim or a christian or a jew, i only care about people's personalities not their religion, unlike you i know how to distinct between people and their religion.

and about calling names, i think i have the right to sometimes do that to someone who ALWAYS insult me for no reason.
    Of course you don't care Abu Dabi, because if you actually cared about teh religeon of the radical crazies you would have to admit that it is almost ALWAYS Islam. It's called causation fool. If a very large number of people were running around killing others in the name of milk. I would suggest that there is something wrong with milk that makes these fools want to kill. You would ignore it and say oh well I ingore their beverage of choice and instead focus on their acts.

Your "relgeon" has way too many "fanatics" killing in the name of Islam to ignore the cause. But that's what you MUST do in order for you whole argument not to fault flat on its face.

If you were an honest sort, which being Muslim is impossible for you, you would admit that yes there IS obviously something about Islam that makes these folks think its okay to kill, THEN you would explain to us why they are wrong about Islam. Instead you try to pretend that Islam itself has no bearing on the subject even though it obvioulsy does.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Of course you don't care Abu Dabi, because if you actually cared about teh religeon of the radical crazies you would have to admit that it is almost ALWAYS Islam. It's called causation fool. If a very large number of people were running around killing others in the name of milk. I would suggest that there is something wrong with milk that makes these fools want to kill. You would ignore it and say oh well I ingore their beverage of choice and instead focus on their acts.

Your "relgeon" has way too many "fanatics" killing in the name of Islam to ignore the cause. But that's what you MUST do in order for you whole argument not to fault flat on its face.

If you were an honest sort, which being Muslim is impossible for you, you would admit that yes there IS obviously something about Islam that makes these folks think its okay to kill, THEN you would explain to us why they are wrong about Islam. Instead you try to pretend that Islam itself has no bearing on the subject even though it obvioulsy does.
    and if you were an honest man, you would have realised that for radical muslims to do something, there must be some reason that got them mad in the first place, which is what this article is all about, but of course instead of admitting that the actions of USA has something to do with it you prefer to blame it all on Islam.

that is also called causation, but of course you only see the reasons that you see fit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

and if you were an honest man, you would have realised that for radical muslims to do something, there must be some reason that got them mad in the first place, which is what this article is all about, but of course instead of admitting that the actions of USA has something to do with it you prefer to blame it all on Islam.

that is also called causation, but of course you only see the reasons that you see fit.
    At a recent event held at the vatacan with thousands in attendance a man burned the Bible.. Now he was all but ignored except for the video fo him doing this. I pose the question to you.

HOW would a group of Islamist react to a man burning the Koran at a religous event??

I'm thinking we would have 2 very different outcomes!! Just saying!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    At a recent event held at the vatacan with thousands in attendance a man burned the Bible.. Now he was all but ignored except for the video fo him doing this. I pose the question to you.

HOW would a group of Islamist react to a man burning the Koran at a religous event??

I'm thinking we would have 2 very different outcomes!! Just saying!!
    I agree, i also think that the outcome will be different.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

More lies from you. You have studied your Koran well.

I NEVER said that some Muslims didn't have reason to be mad. Everyone has cause to get mad on occasion. However, my Bible tells me to react in kindness. THEIR Koran tells them to kill. That is the difference and what we are talking about here.

Let me know when you're ready to be honest about the problems within your own cult.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I agree, i also think that the outcome will be different.
    That my friend is the sad part. You even admit that there would have been a different outcome, there lies the problem when even you have to agree. The sad thing is that it truely is only paper and filler. the word is the word regardles of the medium to which it is placed so these things really shouldn't matter at all, so why do they!!!????
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain