Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

a few points

and for the politically correct these are about muslims who would blow me up, cut off my head, and kill my family

when did the muslims stop being mad?

why the fuck should i care about them being mad?

and you can reason with a 2 year old child better, which is what the muslims act like
    I Believe in love, personal liberty, and less government/more non profits

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The body count continues to increase

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
    "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless
    to the unbelievers but merciful to one another"
    Quran 48:29

2011.10.30 (Ashkelon, Israel) - A 50-year-old civilian bleeds to death after Palestinians fire a rocket into an apartment building.
    2011.10.29 (Kabul, Afghanistan) - Women and children are among the dead as suicide bombers target a NATO bus, killing at least seventeen.
    2011.10.29 (Khalis, Iraq) - Jihadis take down a teenage girl riding in a family car.
    2011.10.29 (Deli Abbas, Iraq) - Fundamentalists shoot a liquor store owner to death in his home.
    2011.10.29 (Changa Manga, Pakistan) - Religious extremists are suspected of binding a local official and then burning him alive.
    2011.10.28 (Karachi, Pakistan) - A Shia is shot in the head and neck by sectarian Jihadis in front of his wife.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The rebirth of Israel as an independent nation in 1948 is one of the most significant events in world history.
    Never before has an entire race of people been without a homeland for so long without assimilating into surrounding populations ..
    However, no other conquered race had the promise of God to ..
    “give all this land of Canaan to you and to your offspring forever.”

Meanwhile . . . . .

He ( Ishmael and his descendants ) will be a wild donkey of men ..
    their hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against theirs ..
    and they will live in hostility toward all their brothers”
    .. Genesis 16

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pa...s-Muhammad.htm

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    The body count continues to increase
    Just wondering you really think Abso or any of the Islam apologists are EVER going to come in here and say "man you guys are right, the overwhelming evidence does suggest that at a minimum Islam has a problem with so many people misinterpreting it? I doubt it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Just wondering you really think Abso or any of the Islam apologists are EVER going to come in here and say "man you guys are right, the overwhelming evidence does suggest that at a minimum Islam has a problem with so many people misinterpreting it? I doubt it.
    Of course not. But like with Virgil, OCA, and PB I enjoy rubbing his face in facts

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it's really not that difficult to interpret the Quran

Quran 48:29 "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another"
    ---------------------------
    Quran 2:191-193 = "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers] .. and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."
    Quran 2:244 - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."
    Quran 2:216 - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you (fighting), and that ye love a thing which is bad for you (not fighting) But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
    Quran 3:56 - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
    -------------------------
    Quran 3:151 - "Soon shall We ( Allah via Muslims ) cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dadman View Post

it's really not that difficult to interpret the Quran

Quran 48:29 "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another"
    Quran 2:191-193 = "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers] .. and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."
    Quran 2:244 - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."
    Quran 2:216 - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you (fighting), and that ye love a thing which is bad for you (not fighting) But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
    Quran 3:56 - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
    -------------------------
    Quran 3:151 - "Soon shall We ( Allah via Muslims ) cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
    I can do that too!

Pslam 14:1 "...There is no God..."

Pslam 137:9 " Yes, a reward to the one who grabs your babies and smashes their heads on the rocks!"

When you remove comments/instruction/information from context, you betray the intent of the author.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    I can do that too!

Pslam 14:1 "...There is no God..."

Pslam 137:9 " Yes, a reward to the one who grabs your babies and smashes their heads on the rocks!"

When you remove comments/instruction/information from context, you betray the intent of the author.
    Absolutely true, but IF so many Muslims are simply misinterpreting the Koran, there MUST be a reason for it. You surely don't see 10% of Christians ( a conservative estimate) committing acts of violence in the name of the Bible.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I can't, with certainty, point out "problems" with the Quran, and how it may or may not lead to violence.

BUT, I can point out with certainty the killing and abuse within Islam that doesn't seem to be slowing any time soon. Way too many living in the dark ages still.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Absolutely true, but IF so many Muslims are simply misinterpreting the Koran, there MUST be a reason for it. You surely don't see 10% of Christians ( a conservative estimate) committing acts of violence in the name of the Bible.
    There doesn't have to be a reason for it. Lots of christians call for violence - sure it doesn't happen like we see from a lot of islamic terrorists, but nonetheless, they are cruel and vile people.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    There doesn't have to be a reason for it. Lots of christians call for violence - sure it doesn't happen like we see from a lot of islamic terrorists, but nonetheless, they are cruel and vile people.
    There DOES have to be a reason for it, I mean three hundred million people (give or take) must have SOME reason for believing the Koran says something it does not...... You can't just dismiss that many instances as an anomaly.