Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dadman View Post
    Quran 2:191-193 = "And slay them wherever ye find them,
    and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers] ..
    and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."
    ---------------------------
    Quran 2:244 - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."
    Quran 2:216 - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it.
    But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you (fighting) ..
    and that ye love a thing which is bad for you (not fighting) But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
    Quran 3:56 - "As to those who reject faith ( Islam )
    I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
    -------------------------
    Quran 3:151 - "Soon shall We ( Allah via Muslims ) cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers ..
    for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers ..
    Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding ..
    Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites'
    and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Quran 4:74 - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other ..
    Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, led meekly to the slaughter ..
    These Muslims are killed in battle, as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah

No .. Mohammad is not the final prophet . . . . he is the founder and leader of a Satanic / legalistic death cult
    i dont have time to explain those versus to you or the context they were mentioned in, but i have explained most of them in other threads, you can search the forum and you will see my explainations.

all i can say now, is that Islam forbids starting war, aggressive war in Islam is forbidden, only defensive war, we can not attack people who did not attack us, at least thats what the Islam tells us, but the terrorists are misguided people who misinterpret the Quran.

and Islam has a sacred rule which is NEVER EVER to kill women, children and elders even in war zones, and collateral damage is also forbidden in Islam.

and please don't reply by telling me about what the terrorists do, because as i said that is not what the Islam tells us to do, Islam neve allow killing innocent people, if it really does allow that, how can 1.5 billion people be muslims ???, do you think we are all just sick people who enjoy the suffering of others ???

dont mix between what muslims do and what the Islam tells them to do, because not everything a human does really express his religion, even if he says so.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    How was your trip to London?

it was nice, thanks for asking.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    it was nice, thanks for asking.
    You and your buds had a great time

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why Muslims are still mad at America ?? ..

I think Muslims are mad at anyone's land they do not control . . .
    especially those that might get in their way

Genesis 16:9 Then the angel of the LORD told her (Hagar) .. "Go back to your mistress and submit to her” ..
    The angel added .. “I will increase your descendants so much that they will be too numerous to count” ..
    The angel of the LORD also said to her: .. “You are now pregnant and you will give birth to a son ..
    You shall name him Ishmael ( father of the Arabs ) .. for the LORD has heard of your misery ..
    He will be a wild donkey of a man .. his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him ..
    and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers”
    well, i am a muslim and i wasn't raised to think that way, so what you think about us must be wrong, if you refuse to acknowledge that then so be it, i can't force you to change your wrong ideas.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

i dont have time to explain those versus to you or the context they were mentioned in
    Yea it takes time to make excuses for those who stone women, behead hostages, murder innocent civilians - so his time is short

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You and your buds had a great time

sure, i enjoyed the trip very much.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Religious fanaticism. I have no desire at all to understand the lifestyle or reasoning inside the mind of Muslim psychopaths.
    well, i am not asking you to understand their lifestyle, just how they got to that point, so that you can prevent others from turning into terrorists too, but you put a bullet into one terrorist, they won't care because they know that you are already doing enough to provide them with 10 more new terrorists for each old one you kill.

so when does it end ???, when the WWIII starts because of ideas like yours ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    IOW you refuse to condemn the treatment of that poor woman.
    of course not, i condmen such treatment very much, but what i said is that i refuse the use of such methods which is posting pictures to make people hate Islam more and more, especially when i have nothing to do with all those pictures being posted, what will you gain by posting a pictures to what the religious radicals does !!!, what do you mean by it, i am a religious muslim and i refuse such actions, doesn't that teach you something !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

well, i am not asking you to understand their lifestyle, just how they got to that point, so that you can prevent others from turning into terrorists too, but you put a bullet into one terrorist, they won't care because they know that you are already doing enough to provide them with 10 more new terrorists for each old one you kill.

so when does it end ???, when the WWIII starts because of ideas like yours ?
    People like you remind me of the Borg. Same attitude, Same goals

[IMG]<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WZEJ4OJTgg8" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>[/IMG]

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

of course not, i condmen such treatment very much, but what i said is that i refuse the use of such methods which is posting pictures to make people hate Islam more and more, especially when i have nothing to do with all those pictures being posted, what will you gain by posting a pictures to what the religious radicals does !!!, what do you mean by it, i am a religious muslim and i refuse such actions, doesn't that teach you something !!!
    You would condmen it. You would yell at the crowd for using such small rocks. You would warm up your pitching arm by throwing BIG rocks

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quran 3:56 - "As to those who reject faith ( Islam )
    I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
    Sounds like Leviticus. Where's your tirade against Judaism and Christianity?

and before you try:
    Luke 16:17

<dl compact="compact"><dd>It is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.
    </dd></dl>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

People like you remind me of the Borg. Same attitude, Same goals

[IMG]<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WZEJ4OJTgg8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>[/IMG]
    How many countries have they invaded to 'bring them our way'? I'm going to go with 'a lot less than America'...

The irony of an American posting what you did...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are you really now trying to pretend that it is only so called radical Muslims who mistreat women?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Are you really now trying to pretend that it is only so called radical Muslims who mistreat women?
    Interesting running into this, timing wise. Went for 5K walk for humane society with my best friend. She happens to be a vice principal in a private school, really private. Tuition over $18k per year, k-12.

Her school has many Muslim students. With the exception of the children from two families, she noted that the males in general treat women teachers as nearly invisible. If teacher pushes on respect requirement, they become aggressive. In the high school now it seems the school has been trying to keep the males with male teachers as much as possible. The teachers are beginning to complain about unfair practices. May get interesting. These are 'moderates' for the most part she said, few scarves, no head-to-toe for the girls. When I asked about the girls, certainly most are sisters for the boys? In general the girls are very nice, respectful, and excel in academics.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Interesting running into this, timing wise. Went for 5K walk for humane society with my best friend. She happens to be a vice principal in a private school, really private. Tuition over $18k per year, k-12.

Her school has many Muslim students. With the exception of the children from two families, she noted that the males in general treat women teachers as nearly invisible. If teacher pushes on respect requirement, they become aggressive. In the high school now it seems the school has been trying to keep the males with male teachers as much as possible. The teachers are beginning to complain about unfair practices. May get interesting. These are 'moderates' for the most part she said, few scarves, no head-to-toe for the girls. When I asked about the girls, certainly most are sisters for the boys? In general the girls are very nice, respectful, and excel in academics.
    The only thing that shocks me about that is that they even allow the girls to get an education.