Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    The only thing that shocks me about that is that they even allow the girls to get an education.
    The families are 'moderates' by any measure and wealthy. Many have 5, 6, or even 7 children. The school does not give tuition breaks for siblings, just favored enrollment. Most of the parents are highly educated, most with Masters or PhD's. It's not unusual for their senior class of around 100 students to send over 10 to the Ivy's. The rest are also going to top tier schools. The school is well over represented by Muslims and Asians. Few blacks, fewer Hispanics.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    The families are 'moderates' by any measure and wealthy. Many have 5, 6, or even 7 children. The school does not give tuition breaks for siblings, just favored enrollment. Most of the parents are highly educated, most with Masters or PhD's. It's not unusual for their senior class of around 100 students to send over 10 to the Ivy's. The rest are also going to top tier schools. The school is well over represented by Muslims and Asians. Few blacks, fewer Hispanics.
    And those women will get their education and then be expected to become stay at home wives I'd imagine.

I really don't see how any woman could EVER defend Islam.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    All he had to do was ask me. The muslims hate America because of the freedoms it represents. They want to dominate the world under sharia law and America stands in the way of that. The Constitution stands in the way of that. The Constitution and sharia law are polar opposites.

America and Israel are the focus of hatred simply to direct the people minds off their own miserable existence. They are taught to hate a faceless strawman who is to blame for all their misery and preventing the world caliphate the imams and mullahs want.

I could have saved him all that travel time and expense, but then he wouldn't be able to sell his dhimmi book.
    No, they hate us because we put leaders such as Saddam and Osama in power, and undercut democracy in Iran. We have meddled for decades now, all for oil, and we can't get away with that simply because they "hate us for our freedoms". They didn't hate us in the 1800s, nor in the earliest parts of the 1900s, only once we started messing with their countries.

It's like someone coming over, saying they're remodeling your house for you, then they rip out the various parts of the old building, only the leave the hole there for months or years on end, then coming back to completely redo the way they were doing the remodel, and do the same damned thing again.

They certainly might not like our freedoms, but that's not why they hate us. I don't like that whole no caffeine thing in mormonism, but I don't hate mormons as a whole. I don't like Communism, but I don't hate China. This idea that it is purely based around how free we are is burying our heads in the sand, and ignoring our own part in the world. You cannot interfere in the world as we have, for good or ill, without consequences, and you cannot do it as haphazardly as we have without developing somewhat legitimate anger.

The article wasn't supporting terror, just anger that Muslims are feeling. I'm a New Yorker, we get angry at Red Sox fans, doesn't mean we advocate terrorism against them, just laughing when the Sox go belly up again. There's difference between anger and hate, but right now, we're too angry as a country to see past that.

The current situation is not entirely on the Muslims, nor is it entirely on us. Both sides have been fucking it up with reckless abandon for decades now.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

And those women will get their education and then be expected to become stay at home wives I'd imagine.

I really don't see how any woman could EVER defend Islam.
    Considering that most of their mothers are doctors, lawyers, and scientists at Fermi, I doubt it. However, doesn't seem they are raising their sons all that different than in ME.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    No, they hate us because we put leaders such as Saddam and Osama in power, and undercut democracy in Iran. We have meddled for decades now, all for oil, and we can't get away with that simply because they "hate us for our freedoms". They didn't hate us in the 1800s, nor in the earliest parts of the 1900s, only once we started messing with their countries.

It's like someone coming over, saying they're remodeling your house for you, then they rip out the various parts of the old building, only the leave the hole there for months or years on end, then coming back to completely redo the way they were doing the remodel, and do the same damned thing again.

They certainly might not like our freedoms, but that's not why they hate us. I don't like that whole no caffeine thing in mormonism, but I don't hate mormons as a whole. I don't like Communism, but I don't hate China. This idea that it is purely based around how free we are is burying our heads in the sand, and ignoring our own part in the world. You cannot interfere in the world as we have, for good or ill, without consequences, and you cannot do it as haphazardly as we have without developing somewhat legitimate anger.

The article wasn't supporting terror, just anger that Muslims are feeling. I'm a New Yorker, we get angry at Red Sox fans, doesn't mean we advocate terrorism against them, just laughing when the Sox go belly up again. There's difference between anger and hate, but right now, we're too angry as a country to see past that.

The current situation is not entirely on the Muslims, nor is it entirely on us. Both sides have been fucking it up with reckless abandon for decades now.
    I concede that we have meddled where we shouldn't have; but NOTHING justifies the way that they have reacted. They act the way people acted in the middle ages, the problem is the entire rest of the world has evolved past that point. The Muslims need to join us.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Please people, try to keep flames in cage. If you want to post in the top of the board, keep on topic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

abso = "well, i am a muslim and i wasn't raised to think that way, so what you think about us must be wrong,
    if you refuse to acknowledge that then so be it, i can't force you to change your wrong ideas.

I'm so glad you were not raised to think that way . . . But I think your 'scope' is a little narrow . . .
    As far as Islam is concerned .. I've got plenty of examples . . . would you like me to start ??

i can't force you to change your wrong ideas.

well . . . then you need to be speaking to your 'brethren'

change your wrong ideas.

gee . . . now WHERE would we ever get-n-idea the a Muslim would ever wanna 'change someone's wrong ideas'

Quran 4:74 - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other ..
    Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

so be it to you too

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Islamic body count .. 2011.09.07 ~ 2011.09.17

2011.09.17 Afghanistan Faryab 9 1 Five children are among nine civilians ripped to pieces by a Taliban bomb.
    2011.09.16 Nigeria Maiduguri 1 0 Boko Haram radicals kill one of their own for holding peace talks.
    2011.09.16 Thailand Yala 2 3 Islamists gun down two persons at a mosque.
    2011.09.16 Thailand Narathiwat 4 118 Four tourists are killed in a 40-minute bombing spree by Islamic militants.
    2011.09.15 Dagestan Kadar 1 0 Muslim radicals enter an imam's home and shoot him 57 times.
    2011.09.15 Thailand Pattani 5 1 Islamists set off a landmine under a vehicle, then drag out five injured soldiers and shoot them in the head.
    2011.09.15 Pakistan Lower Dir 45 62 A suicide bomber detonates in the middle of a packed funeral, killing at least forty-five mourners.
    2011.09.14 Thailand Narathiwat 2 2 A Muslim soldier murders two Buddhists in a suicide attack.
    2011.09.14 Iraq Ramadai 6 10 Six Iraqis at an airport are sent to Allah by Jihad bombers.
    2011.09.14 Iraq Hillah 17 46 Seventeen people die in a car bomb blast outside a restaurant, including three children.
    2011.09.14 Pakistan Tirah 1 0 Islamists behead a civilian.
    2011.09.13 Pakistan Khyber 3 3 Three tribal elders are executed by radical Muslims.
    2011.09.13 Pakistan Matani 5 19 Sunni militants blast a school bus full of children with machine-gun fire, killing four kids and the driver.
    2011.09.13 Afghanistan Kabul 21 31 Over twenty people are killed when a wave of Fedayeen assault the US embassy.
    2011.09.13 Iraq Taji 1 9 A Shahid suicide bomber kills a civilian.
    2011.09.12 Indonesia Maluku 6 80 Six people are killed when machete-wielding Muslims attack a Christian village on a false rumor.
    2011.09.12 Iraq Mosul 1 0 Mujahideen behead a man in his own home.
    2011.09.12 Iraq Anbar 22 0 Sunnis stop a bus carrying Shiite pilgrims and and shoot twenty-two of them in the back of the head.
    2011.09.12 Nigeria Misau 7 7 A suspected Boko Haram assault on a bank leaves seven dead.
    2011.09.12 Nigeria Maiduguri 4 0 Boko Haram Islamists shoot two bar workers and two patrons.
    2011.09.11 Afghanistan Wardak 5 94 Children are among the casualties when Fedayeen detonate a truck bomb.
    2011.09.11 Iraq Baquba 1 7 A journalist at a cafe bleeds to death following a Mujahid bombing.
    2011.09.11 Afghanistan Bermel 6 9 The Taliban take out six civilians, including two women, with a roadside bomb.
    2011.09.11 Afghanistan Charkh 6 0 The bodies of six civilian contract workers are found five days after being abducted by Sunni militants.
    2011.09.11 Afghanistan Gortepa 5 0 Three children are among five civilians disassembled by a homemade Sunni bomb.
    2011.09.10 Nigeria Vwang 14 6 Fourteen Christian villagers from the same family, including a woman in labor, are hacked to death during a midnight Muslim raid.
    2011.09.10 Afghanistan Ghazni 1 0 Religious radicals assassinate a police chief.
    2011.09.09 Somalia Mogadishu 5 10 An al-Shabaab bomb left on the street sends five souls to Allah.
    2011.09.09 Nigeria Kunsen Gashish 3 0 Three Protestant farmers are hacked to death by machete-wielding Muslims.
    2011.09.09 Nigeria Barkin Ladi 9 0 A Christian father and his seven young children are among nine shot to death in a Fulani raid on their home.
    2011.09.08 Afghanistan Sangin 7 5 A Shahid suicide bomber takes out seven Afghans with a nail-packed car bomb.
    2011.09.08 Afghanistan Heart 3 0 Sunni bombers take down an engineer and two other employees at a construction company.
    2011.09.07 Pakistan Quetta 26 80 Twin suicide bombers send over two dozen souls to Allah including a woman and three children.
    2011.09.07 India New Delhi 15 89 Harkat-ul-Jihad-al-Islami cadres use a suitcase bomb to murder fifteen others outside a packed courtroom.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

This about says it all. And I should want to understand why these fucking idiots are killing people all over the world? They're no different than any other murderers, and should either be hunted/killed, or placed in prison for life. But just as I don't want to understand Gacy or Dahmer, I don't want to understand these cockroaches.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dadman View Post
    Islamic body count .. 2011.09.07 ~ 2011.09.17

2011.09.17 Afghanistan Faryab 9 1 Five children are among nine civilians ripped to pieces by a Taliban bomb.
    2011.09.16 Nigeria Maiduguri 1 0 Boko Haram radicals kill one of their own for holding peace talks.
    2011.09.16 Thailand Yala 2 3 Islamists gun down two persons at a mosque.
    2011.09.16 Thailand Narathiwat 4 118 Four tourists are killed in a 40-minute bombing spree by Islamic militants.
    2011.09.15 Dagestan Kadar 1 0 Muslim radicals enter an imam's home and shoot him 57 times.
    2011.09.15 Thailand Pattani 5 1 Islamists set off a landmine under a vehicle, then drag out five injured soldiers and shoot them in the head.
    2011.09.15 Pakistan Lower Dir 45 62 A suicide bomber detonates in the middle of a packed funeral, killing at least forty-five mourners.
    2011.09.14 Thailand Narathiwat 2 2 A Muslim soldier murders two Buddhists in a suicide attack.
    2011.09.14 Iraq Ramadai 6 10 Six Iraqis at an airport are sent to Allah by Jihad bombers.
    2011.09.14 Iraq Hillah 17 46 Seventeen people die in a car bomb blast outside a restaurant, including three children.
    2011.09.14 Pakistan Tirah 1 0 Islamists behead a civilian.
    2011.09.13 Pakistan Khyber 3 3 Three tribal elders are executed by radical Muslims.
    2011.09.13 Pakistan Matani 5 19 Sunni militants blast a school bus full of children with machine-gun fire, killing four kids and the driver.
    2011.09.13 Afghanistan Kabul 21 31 Over twenty people are killed when a wave of Fedayeen assault the US embassy.
    2011.09.13 Iraq Taji 1 9 A Shahid suicide bomber kills a civilian.
    2011.09.12 Indonesia Maluku 6 80 Six people are killed when machete-wielding Muslims attack a Christian village on a false rumor.
    2011.09.12 Iraq Mosul 1 0 Mujahideen behead a man in his own home.
    2011.09.12 Iraq Anbar 22 0 Sunnis stop a bus carrying Shiite pilgrims and and shoot twenty-two of them in the back of the head.
    2011.09.12 Nigeria Misau 7 7 A suspected Boko Haram assault on a bank leaves seven dead.
    2011.09.12 Nigeria Maiduguri 4 0 Boko Haram Islamists shoot two bar workers and two patrons.
    2011.09.11 Afghanistan Wardak 5 94 Children are among the casualties when Fedayeen detonate a truck bomb.
    2011.09.11 Iraq Baquba 1 7 A journalist at a cafe bleeds to death following a Mujahid bombing.
    2011.09.11 Afghanistan Bermel 6 9 The Taliban take out six civilians, including two women, with a roadside bomb.
    2011.09.11 Afghanistan Charkh 6 0 The bodies of six civilian contract workers are found five days after being abducted by Sunni militants.
    2011.09.11 Afghanistan Gortepa 5 0 Three children are among five civilians disassembled by a homemade Sunni bomb.
    2011.09.10 Nigeria Vwang 14 6 Fourteen Christian villagers from the same family, including a woman in labor, are hacked to death during a midnight Muslim raid.
    2011.09.10 Afghanistan Ghazni 1 0 Religious radicals assassinate a police chief.
    2011.09.09 Somalia Mogadishu 5 10 An al-Shabaab bomb left on the street sends five souls to Allah.
    2011.09.09 Nigeria Kunsen Gashish 3 0 Three Protestant farmers are hacked to death by machete-wielding Muslims.
    2011.09.09 Nigeria Barkin Ladi 9 0 A Christian father and his seven young children are among nine shot to death in a Fulani raid on their home.
    2011.09.08 Afghanistan Sangin 7 5 A Shahid suicide bomber takes out seven Afghans with a nail-packed car bomb.
    2011.09.08 Afghanistan Heart 3 0 Sunni bombers take down an engineer and two other employees at a construction company.
    2011.09.07 Pakistan Quetta 26 80 Twin suicide bombers send over two dozen souls to Allah including a woman and three children.
    2011.09.07 India New Delhi 15 89 Harkat-ul-Jihad-al-Islami cadres use a suitcase bomb to murder fifteen others outside a packed courtroom.
    How many women and children died in the firebombings of Tokyo and Dresden?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J.T View Post

That wasn't done in the name of any religion and so is completely irrelevant to this discussion.

Mr Irrelevant.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ERITIS SICUT DII = "How many women and children died in the firebombings of Tokyo and Dresden? . . . "

Muslims: always looking for an excuse to rape / rob and murder in the name of their 'god'

Quran 4:74 - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other ..
    Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

btw ERITIS SICUT DII .. have you joined Jihad ?

at least Japan and Germany knew when to QUIT trying to dominate the rest of the world . . . will Muslims ever learn ??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That wasn't done in the name of any religion
    Nationalism is as much a religion as anything else, complete with faith [in the State and the Nation],dogma [our state is the greatest because it is our state and our state is the greatest because...], and blind adherence by the masses. it's even used the same way as any other religion, as a tool to control the masses and bend them to the wlil of the power elite.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J.T View Post
    Nationalism is as much a religion as anything else, complete with faith [in the State and the Nation],dogma [our state is the greatest because it is our state and our state is the greatest because...], and blind adherence by the masses. it's even used the same way as any other religion, as a tool to control the masses and bend them to the wlil of the power elite.
    Sorry, but that bullshit won't fly. If you want to have an argument about people killing each other in the name of their country go fucking have it, but this is a discussion about people killing other people in the name of their god. Once again I must ask , are you even capable of having an upfront honest discussion?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default why are Muslims still mad . . . .

why are Muslims still mad . . . . a lot of people are asking this very same question .. link