Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    They hate us for our liberties and freedoms. They prefer religious indoctrinations and the subsequent hatred that religion always propagates. History proves that out time and again for thousands of years.

Psychoblues
    and you say that out of experience with muslims or you just made that up ?, has any muslim told you before that he hate liberity or freedom ?

for me, i don't hate any freedom except the freedom of sex, that's all.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dadman View Post
    you Muslims on this forum would be much more 'prolific' attempting to 'change the 'wrong ideas" of your Jihadic 'brethren' ..

instead of wasting your time proclaiming to us ( who are free ) just how 'wonderful' this "loving/tolerant" Islam is . . .

If anyone wants to understand Islam . . . just see Saudi Arabia / Iran / Gaza / Syria etc. etc. where Islam is in full bloom
    maybe because i don't have any Jihadic friends, if i had i would have tried already to convince them, but as odd as it may see to you, they are not that many, so you won't find couple of terrorists living around in each street in ME, they are rare and not that many as you think.

so what i can do is to talk to the other side to explain the moderate Islam to them, since the other side is just too stupid to understand on their own that not all muslims are terrorists, and that they are condemning 1.5 billion people for the actions of less than 0.1% of them or even less, so do you think that the remining 99.9% desrve what you say about them !!!!, its not only muslims who need to speak against terrorism, because that we already do, but its you americans who need to speak against the people who try to demonize Islam, we already suffer from terrorism more than you do.

do you know how many Iraqi Muslims died in result of terrorism since 2003 ???, more than 100,000 people, and you think that you hate terrorism so much because you lost about 3000 to it, how about us, we lost hundreds of thousands, we lose more each day in Iraq, we speak against it everyday, but you are so ignorant that you think we support it, you are so ignorant that you can't realise that we actually lost more than you, do you really think that muslims like to tell a kid in Iraq each day that his mother or father won't come back from the market because it was blown up by terrorists, how missed up is your mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we already had our share of losses, and it was alot more than your share, we speak against it, we fight it, in Egypt, in Algeria, in Saudia, in Yeman, in Iraq, those radicals seems to be everywhere and we have you americans to thank for that, you create more and more hatred each day allowing radicals to recruit even more and more terrrorists who kill our children not yours, if you review the number of attacks in Muslim countries and the number of deathes of muslims in result of Terrorism, you would find it alot greater than the number of deathes in westren countries, you think that 3000 is much ??, what about 300,000, what about more than 1 million iraqi dead since 2003.

what about that muslims die eight times more than any other religion in result to terrorism:
    http://www.spiegel.de/international/...660619,00.html

we die alot more than you, and you still think that all muslims support it.

like this woman whose son have just died in result to terrorist attack, a suicide bombing in Iraq, she must also like and support terrorism, right ????

dont you people understand anything at all, cant you just forget your hatred to muslims for a split second and think about it !!!!

i am really tired from that attitude, no matter how many times i write the same thing it doesn't matter, because none here can understand it anyway, seems like most of people here are just blinded by their hatred.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Islam is making a difference in the world

One dead body at a time

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Considering that most of their mothers are doctors, lawyers, and scientists at Fermi, I doubt it. However, doesn't seem they are raising their sons all that different than in ME.
    btw, in Egypt, most of the women work nowdays, as doctors, layers, and engineers, its not common to see a non working young woman, except if her husband earns enough money, then she would choose to work or stay home as she prefers, some choose to rest in home, and some choose to work, i know some of my cousing who don't like to wake up early everyday for work so they tell me that they don't want to work except if their husband can't support them completely so she have to help him by working, while another cousin tells me that she want to work because she like it.

but of course some men prefer that the wife does not work and stay home to take care of the kids because he doesn't like to leave his kids to someone else to take care of them, when a man have that condition he says it when he is proposing, and the girl have the right to accept or refuse if she wants to work, its up to her to decide.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post

One dead body at a time
    Irrelevant reply as usual, may i ask you how old are you ? and when will you actually grow up ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    Irrelevant reply as usual, may i ask you how old are you ? and when will you actually grow up ?
    I am pointing out the facts

Here are more facts for you regarding the religion of peace

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
    "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless
    to the unbelievers but merciful to one another"
    Quran 48:29

2011.09.20 (Kabul, Afghanistan) - The head of a peace council is killed by a Shahid who hid the bomb in his turban.
    2011.09.20 (Quetta, Pakistan) - Three mourners, traveling to pick up bodies from an earlier Sunni ambush, are gunned down in route.
    2011.09.20 (Mastung, Pakistan) - Twenty-six Shia pilgrims are pulled off a bus, lined up and executed by Sunni rivals.
    2011.09.20 (Ramadi, Iraq) - Three Fedayeen suicide bombers murder four Iraqis at a government complex.
    2011.09.19 (Aqcha, Afghanistan) - A brutal suicide attack leaves four dead, including a woman and her child.
    2011.09.19 (Karachi, Pakistan) - A teacher and her child are among eight who lose their lives to a Tehreek-e-Taliban suicide bombing outside a house.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

btw, in Egypt, most of the women work nowdays, as doctors, layers, and engineers, its not common to see a non working young woman, except if her husband earns enough money, then she would choose to work or stay home as she prefers, some choose to rest in home, and some choose to work, i know some of my cousing who don't like to wake up early everyday for work so they tell me that they don't want to work except if their husband can't support them completely so she have to help him by working, while another cousin tells me that she want to work because she like it.

but of course some men prefer that the wife does not work and stay home to take care of the kids because he doesn't like to leave his kids to someone else to take care of them, when a man have that condition he says it when he is proposing, and the girl have the right to accept or refuse if she wants to work, its up to her to decide.

Well Muslim countries do have a lower rate of divorce Abso

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am pointing out the facts

and in your facts lies my facts, in your mentioned attacks, who was the victims, lets guess, weren't them muslims too ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

and in your facts lies my facts, in your mentioned attacks, who was the victims, lets guess, weren't them muslims too ?
    The religion of peace abso, does not care. They kill in the name of Allah and God help anyone who gets in their way of spreading that "religion"

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The religion of peace abso, does not care. They kill in the name of Allah and God help anyone who gets in their way of spreading that "religion"
    so its the religion that kills not people ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, proving that crazy Muslims don't care WHO they kill as much as they care that they DO kill.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Abso and dadman are the same person?

for me, i don't hate any freedom except the freedom of sex, that's all.
    You prefer to pay for it?

One dead body at a time
    Which has the highest death toll: BAE Systems of homemade IEDs?

http://academic.evergreen.edu/g/gros...rventions.html

http://www2.truman.edu/~marc/resourc...rventions.html

http://story.irishsun.com/index.php/...d/769208/cs/1/

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/w...ian_casualties

http://www.alternet.org/world/150354...in_afghanistan
    A trove, released by the WikiLeaks website on October 22, 2010, reported up to 285,000 war casualties in Iraq from March 2003 through the end of 2009. The documents revealed that at least 109,000 people were killed in the Iraq war, and 63 percent of them were civilians
    http://www.gov.cn/misc/2011-04/11/content_1841323_6.htm

He who lives in a glass house...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J.T View Post
    Abso and dadman are the same person?

You prefer to pay for it?

Which has the highest death toll: BAE Systems of homemade IEDs?

http://academic.evergreen.edu/g/gros...rventions.html

http://www2.truman.edu/~marc/resourc...rventions.html

http://story.irishsun.com/index.php/...d/769208/cs/1/

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/w...ian_casualties

http://www.alternet.org/world/150354...in_afghanistan
    A trove, released by the WikiLeaks website on October 22, 2010, reported up to 285,000 war casualties in Iraq from March 2003 through the end of 2009. The documents revealed that at least 109,000 people were killed in the Iraq war, and 63 percent of them were civilians
    http://www.gov.cn/misc/2011-04/11/content_1841323_6.htm

He who lives in a glass house...

Someone's over there killing Muslims in the name of religion? Other than other Muslims I mean.............

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yep. I've explained this to you before.

Here, go get a copy of this book and read Arthur Koestler's contribution. Then come back and we'll see whether you've learned enough to justify allowing you to take the class again.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

One dead body at a time
    Oh good, some empty rhetoric. How quaint.

Do you know how many muslims have fled the ME to come here specifically because they want to be free, for themselves and their families? Everyone talks like they're in absolute agreement, but that's complete bullshit, because Muslims agree with each other just as much as the various factions of Christianity. We're pretty good on the main points, "Way to go, Jesus. Way to come up with the save," but get a Baptist and an Irish catholic in a bible discussion, and watch what happens.

You act like Christianity hasn't screwed the pooch on the violence thing a few times. Aside from the crusades, the church tacitly consented to the slave trade, refused to condemn Hitler during WWII, etc.

Crazy is crazy, and if you were a buddhist, and only grew up around other buddhists, then start hearing about these crazy ass christians chopping the hair off of Native Americans, and barring them from speaking their own language, it would be easy to lump us all in together, regardless of most christians being against the actions of the crazy fuckers. I mean, come on, look Noir for God's sake, he's nearly a militant atheist. How many threads has he started on Christian stuff? I get less biblical conversation from my local priest, and he lives it.

Look, abso isn't saying all muslims everywhere are innocent, nor is he saying there are not those who are mired in the past. He is saying that we invite the hatred because we keep meddling in their society. Think about if China kept coming over to our place to realign the government and generally make us do shit we were against doing. How long before you'd just be angry at them, and want them out? It wouldn't even be so bad, but we're so damned capricious about it. We'll be all in for a while, and then our interest just sort of peters off, and we leave them holding the bag. We put the bastards over there in power to a great extent, and now we can't seem to understand why they might not be happy with us.

Imagine I install Gabby as your head of household, and force you to abide by her rulings. How long before you'd be comin to beat my ass?
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org