Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Well...I was craving a chocolate raspberry tart and wine coolers...so I bought some. Yummy
    A bag of Bliss chocolates (there weren't any Dove available) and a little four pack of the pre-mixed "Chocolate Latte" drinks jumped into my cart last night.
    Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    A bag of Bliss chocolates (there weren't any Dove available) and a little four pack of the pre-mixed "Chocolate Latte" drinks jumped into my cart last night.
    I have seen the kahlua mini's that come in four packs at the grocery store,maybe that will be my next splurge. The tart I had was really good (kinda pricey though...$20.00...I donated most of it to a fundraiser at work...but they saved me two pieces to eat later). Next time I may try a white chocolate fruit tart...they looked good too.

Did you get the starbucks latte's? Those are good too.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok, that tart looks way better than any food I got last night.

And I haven't gotten the starbuck's lattes. I get the little pre-mixed things because they're relatively cheap and easy. My friend and I used to do the big Mudslide mix but since I'm the only one drinking it, the little bottles are easier.

Bailey's is a new yummy drink too but it's pretty expensive. I couldn't talk myself into spending that much.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    Ok, that tart looks way better than any food I got last night.

And I haven't gotten the starbuck's lattes. I get the little pre-mixed things because they're relatively cheap and easy. My friend and I used to do the big Mudslide mix but since I'm the only one drinking it, the little bottles are easier.

Bailey's is a new yummy drink too but it's pretty expensive. I couldn't talk myself into spending that much.
    Yeah...I don't usually buy such fancy desserts for myself (or for fundraisers either really),but I happened to be at Whole Foods (they looked really yummy) and it was for a good cause so I said...what the heck.

I'm not a big drinker either...but, I do like wine coolers or mini mixed drinks once in awhile. I can usually only drink about 1 or 2 though before I get light headed or the hangover starts to kick in (any kind of alcohol usually gives me a headache)...I'm a light weight.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Yeah...I don't usually buy such fancy desserts for myself (or for fundraisers either really),but I happened to be at Whole Foods (they looked really yummy) and it was for a good cause so I said...what the heck.
    I hear ya. My nephews get me to buy stuff they're selling for school that I wouldn't ordinarily buy.

I'm not a big drinker either...but, I do like wine coolers or mini mixed drinks once in awhile. I can usually only drink about 1 or 2 though before I get light headed or the hangover starts to kick in (any kind of alcohol usually gives me a headache)...I'm a light weight.
    Ditto. Wine hurts my head almost instantly - probably because I tried to be a weekend wino during a sucky part in my life. My body rejects a lot of alcohol now. It's tough to get drunk and blame stupid decisions on alcohol when you can't drink it, huh?

That's why the Bailey's works - with ice, mixed with eggnog or milk. It's sweet and not so harsh.