Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

First off Sertes is a complete tool if he really believes 9/11 was an inside job. Also - if he believes that, then he's yet another reason for folks to know and understand why it's sad when cousins marry.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    First off Sertes is a complete tool if he really believes 9/11 was an inside job. Also - if he believes that, then he's yet another reason for folks to know and understand why it's sad when cousins marry.

You sound like a parrot - and again, prove that you have nothing intelligent to offer to the discussion...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Cp View Post
    You sound like a parrot - and again, prove that you have nothing intelligent to offer to the discussion...
    The whole thread is void of intelligence from the very beginning. Yet another reason for folks to know and understand why it's sad when cousins marry.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So let's see, one side presents their fact and arguments, as well as their criticisms of the official story and rebuttals to common arguments.

The other side posts sad personal attacks and insults and repeatedly tells themselves 'It CAN'T be true! It CAN'T be true!'...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J.T View Post
    So let's see, one side presents their fact and arguments, as well as their criticisms of the official story and rebuttals to common arguments.

The other side posts sad personal attacks and insults and repeatedly tells themselves 'It CAN'T be true! It CAN'T be true!'...
    I've debated this issue a million times on this one board alone. Generally, with the same people over and over who post videos and think they are proving something. I don't think I need to present my arguments and facts in 9000 threads. It's not my fault you're too lazy to do a little searching. The insult is his own damn words. One should never post something that they wouldn't mind having presented back to them in the same manner. And just because our years of reading articles on this issue and watching video lead us to a different conclusion, doesn't mean we just dismiss things. We dismiss stupid things with little to no evidence AKA conspiracy theories.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

conspiracy theories.
    You mean 19 people conspiring to overcome America's air defenses during a wargame scenario involving the very attacks they were carrying out and violating Washigton D.C. Class Bravo airspace an hour after the WTF attacks?

And you never explained how the government's data shows a plane in the air after it already crashed. Or how a Boeing 767 can so greatly exceed its envelope and be controllable by a pilot we're told could barely handle a Cesna. Or how Building 7 happened, given its placement, the fact it was never hit by a plane, the fact that there were fires on about three floors, and the fact that it fell into its own footprint.

Oh, and you also insult the FDNY, who clearly are incompetent if you're to be believed and those fire was as bad as you claim while they said they could knock it down with two lines.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I've debated this issue a million times on this one board alone. Generally, with the same people over and over who post videos and think they are proving something. I don't think I need to present my arguments and facts in 9000 threads. It's not my fault you're too lazy to do a little searching. The insult is his own damn words. One should never post something that they wouldn't mind having presented back to them in the same manner. And just because our years of reading articles on this issue and watching video lead us to a different conclusion, doesn't mean we just dismiss things. We dismiss stupid things with little to no evidence AKA conspiracy theories.
    OK Jim I know you've read a lot of stuff on 911. But i just did search on your name and thermite here, and what you say is "there is a better explanation, read this" "and "the columns in the PICTURES weren't cut by thermite they were cut by workers" (then you start name calling) . But you never address the fact that the nano thermite/thermate was found. When it SHOULD NOT BE THERE AT ALL.
    It's like finding a Switchblade knifes and bayonets with blood on them at an "Accident" scene where someone was killed by "broken glass" but the glass pieces were to small to make the cuts found and people still just ignore/dismiss the knifes bayonets. "People who Found Bayonets are KOOKS and got fired, that proves it's CRAZY nonsense from IDIOTS. Plus glass is a BETTER explaination. Don't listen to other so called respected scientist who also founds military issue baynots covered with blood. these are not the bayonets your looking for. Look at the all that GLASS and WHY WOULD THEY USE bayonets when they could have just used machine guns? "

And I can't find you mentioning iron micro balls ... uhhh,
    But on the molten steel you posted some links to debunk sites where they say , in a nutshell, "Fires SOMETIMES can POSSIBLY get as hot as were indicated every now and then... in spots. AND well what's pouring our of the side of the building? it looks like aluminum to us .. at least at the bottom there ...no, well A little ... but it doesn't matter what color it is... It's Probably aluminum mixed with other burning stuff... yeah that's the ticket."
    not exactly an Irrefutable explanation but "good enough for gov't work" I guess.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J.T View Post
    See: Operation Northwoods

Do you know what a drone is? You know radio-controlled aircraft have been around since the 80s, right?

Refer to the video, in which multiple radar signatures are seen converging with, flying on top of, and then later peeling away from the planes said to have crashed into the Pentagon, WTC, and the field in Pennsylvania.

Probably dead.

I mean exactly that. See: Go to the 37-minute mark of the last video.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/united-...-airborne.html
    Well, I think the people who are trying to convince you and your conspiracy friends are the ones that are lying. Have you ever thought about that?

I believe the people who were there, in those buildings and on the ground ... not the conspiracy nuts that are putting together elaborate powerpoint presentations.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Well, I think the people who are trying to convince you and your conspiracy friends are the ones that are lying. Have you ever thought about that?

I believe the people who were there, in those buildings and on the ground ... not the conspiracy nuts that are putting together elaborate powerpoint presentations.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c2cViy34b1A?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jcg8hMEmTVE?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PfxkcBmZfK0?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PfxkcBmZfK0?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cZ4dVo5QgYg?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cZ4dVo5QgYg?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The phone calls from the airplanes were fake too! It was actually voice-morphing technology!!

Now that I know that these people never spoke with their loved ones, and those still alive were only speaking to some sort of morphed calls, that changes everything! A little weird that loved ones wouldn't notice, but still a gamechanger! Only the government can pull off this type of technology! It's a crime!!!

The idea that phone calls from passengers on the targeted flights were fake and actually created with voice-morphing technology has been promoted by several "no Boeing" advocates and in particular detail by author David Ray Griffin in his numerous books, talks, interviews, and essays. The case for the 'fake phone calls theory' as articulated by Griffin has become ever more nuanced and complex as government and airline disclosures have undermined the simplicity of the original set of claims surrounding the calls, and other researchers have pointed out flaws in that case. However, the theory remains rooted in the premise, seemingly calculated to be offensive attack survivors, that the last voices heard from victims on the planes were faked.
    http://911blogger.com/news/2011-09-0...alls-were-fake

(these truther nuts are seriously fucked in the head!)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I love how those who swallow the official story evade the problems with the government's tale and instead blindly attack the reds herrings put out by those who seek to discredit those who question the official story. If you wanted to discredit the conspiracy theorists who accused the Germans of dressing up as Poles and staging attacks n their own bases as a pretext for war, you wouldn't deny it was done. You'd pretend to be a debunker and embellish the real story with tales of alien cooperation until the version you were pushing was so outlandish people began to reject all questioning of the Polish attack against the Fatherland out-of-hand.

PsyOps 101, people.