Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J.T View Post
    Popular mechanics? Really?

A Boeing 767 cannot break the sound barrier, dude.
    The only one mentioning Popular Mechanics at this time is a quote from the OP from years back. He's the one who thinks it's married cousins backing up the wacko theories.

But, since you mentioned it, just how much of their investigations and "facts" can you dispute with direct evidence, and not theories? Give us a link to what was stated in PM and then another link to factual evidence to dispute it...
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

I don;t have the time to watch the video, but on the whole am not convinced the US Admin had anything to do with 9/11. Except for WTC 7.

I don't think anyone could look at WTC 7 objectively and conclude it was anything other than demolition.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I wonder sometimes about the mental processes of people who think the government put demolition charges against all major structural supports of a building some (long?) time before Sept. 11, 2001 and then just bided their time until someone happened to fly airliners into the two tallest WTC towers; and then took that opportunity to set off the charges. And somehow kept it so completely secret, possibly for years until the planes hit, that no one had any idea what was going on until long afterward when they saw the films of the multiple collapses.

Just how stupid and gullible would you have to be to believe that? It boggles the mind.

Yet people who actually expect us to believe those claims, post on boards like this one every day.
    "The social contract exists so that everyone doesn’t have to squat in the dust holding a spear to protect his woman and his meat all day every day. It does not exist so that the government can take your spear, your meat, and your woman because it knows better what to do with them." - Instapundit.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
    I'm sorry... is this thread about me?
    I'm flattered.
    But I'm afraid it's a pretty boring and unimportant subject.
    Thread about you?
    you said it's kooky.... without watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Another truffer documentary. It's over two hours long. No I'm not going to watch the same crap they put out every six months for the past 10 years all because they hate Bush. Nut cases with degrees are still nut cases.
    How do you know if it the same "crap" if you haven't watched it? And you claim to know they all hate Bush.
    Not very honest Gaff.
    It's fine to reject it out of hand without watching, (not very scientific but it's OK) but your commentary on it is pretty lame and based on ignorance not facts.
    It's lazy like the alot of MSM commentary on the tea party.
    "OH they are racist , OH the Only Hate Obama cuase he's Black"
    "Oh really, Ever Go to a tea party meeting?"
    "NO, I wouldn't waste my time.".

What would you tell that person?
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Thread about you?
    you said it's kooky.... without watching it.
    Still waiting for an answer to my question.
    "The social contract exists so that everyone doesn’t have to squat in the dust holding a spear to protect his woman and his meat all day every day. It does not exist so that the government can take your spear, your meat, and your woman because it knows better what to do with them." - Instapundit.com

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

I wonder sometimes about the mental processes of people who think the government put demolition charges against all major structural supports of a building some (long?) time before Sept. 11, 2001 and then just bided their time until someone happened to fly airliners into the two tallest WTC towers; and then took that opportunity to set off the charges. And somehow kept it so completely secret, possibly for years until the planes hit, that no one had any idea what was going on until long afterward when they saw the films of the multiple collapses.

Just how stupid and gullible would you have to be to believe that? It boggles the mind.

Yet people who actually expect us to believe those claims, post on boards like this one every day.
    I know what you mean, and in what i can only describe as a bizarre process of thought i somewhat agree with you, however, that building did not fall naturally. Totally even and at free fall speed. Something is wrong with that.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Little-Acorn
    I know what you mean, and in what i can only describe as a bizarre process of thought i somewhat agree with you, however, that building did not fall naturally. Totally even and at free fall speed. Something is wrong with that.
    Can I call 'em, or what?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Can I call 'em, or what?
    Its not really 'calling 'em" given i said the same in the post before your post =/

But do you believe that a building 40 odd stories high with a steel structure can collapse uniformly at free fall speed due to fire damage?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Is the thread About lil Acorn?
    Uh No. Not sure what that has to do with it. You made an ignorant comment about a film you never watched we responded

Who said people think that?
    But lets play truther advocate here....

the government put demolition charges against all major structural supports of a building...
    well meh OK were good so far except for "ALL" and "the Government". But base on the evidence explosives where in the building. Someone put them there maybe Bin Laden, maybe the SOME people in the Gov't, Maybe ___ ?
    Who had greater motive and opportunity? if we're just looking at the facts. And not making assumptions of innocents or guilt based on reputation.

some (long?) time before Sept. 11, 2001...
    Some time before... OK

and then just bided their time until... someone happened to fly airliners into the two tallest WTC towers
    Where does this come from? who said this?

the Attack seemed coordinated. many in the military and intell agencies say that the attack was not unknown. Alqeda and Bin laden worked with the intel folks against the USSR and in Bosinia, freedom fighters back in the day. And according to 1 FBI source Bin Laden was in contact with US on SEPT 10.

and then took that opportunity to set off the charges
    coordinated, but not well enough to include building 7 i guess.

And somehow kept it so completely secret possibly for years until the planes hit,
    Not hard to keep a secret that, even if you expose it some folks will refuse to believe it.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Give me a logical reason why. Why would explosives be planted. Why weren't all the surrounding building taken down as well with explosives. Why wait for planes to be flown into the buildings. For every speculation and every theory you present I have to ask WHY?
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

In a murder trial motive is great to have but if you've got the prime suspects prints on the gun and video of the murder. Unless it's self defense or insanity, the reason why is not necessary to get a conviction. Even if we catch the all the perps we may never know the real reason(s) WHY.
    We can speculate generally and in some specific areas all day long but only the people involved can really answer that question.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ironic how the mods moved this to the "conspiracy theory" section when in fact, the video posted is not at all "Conspiracy" - it's 100% based on raw data. But then again, most of the folks believe everything the Govt. tells them and there for anyone who dares question the govt. must be a "conspiracy weirdo"...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Another truffer documentary. It's over two hours long. No I'm not going to watch the same crap they put out every six months for the past 10 years all because they hate Bush. Nut cases with degrees are still nut cases.
    Typical, brain-washed "sheeple" who refuses to look at opposing views..

And this video was not made by "truffers"....

When you post stuff like this, Gaffer - it shows that you're an arrogant, self-important, kool-aid drinker who, despite MOUNTAINS of contrary evidence, keep your head buried in the sand.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    The only one mentioning Popular Mechanics at this time is a quote from the OP from years back. He's the one who thinks it's married cousins backing up the wacko theories.

But, since you mentioned it, just how much of their investigations and "facts" can you dispute with direct evidence, and not theories? Give us a link to what was stated in PM and then another link to factual evidence to dispute it...
    Unlike you, Jim, I can retract statements in light of new data- I'm not so brainwashed to "toe-the-party-line" as to not examine all the data, not just the stuff supporting my view at the time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Give me a logical reason why. Why would explosives be planted. Why weren't all the surrounding building taken down as well with explosives. Why wait for planes to be flown into the buildings. For every speculation and every theory you present I have to ask WHY?

Asking "why" won't make the evidence presented in this video go away...