Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Westros Sever on minecraft, er ma gat!

Castle black

Winterfell

Pyke

DragonStone
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

How come when my son plays it looks like Lego blocks, but when Noir posts a picture it looks like straight from a movie?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    How come when my son plays it looks like Lego blocks, but when Noir posts a picture it looks like straight from a movie?
    Yeah ... if it looked like that I would be addicted really quick
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Because if you were down beside it in game view mode it would look like blocks, its only cus they've zoomed out so far (though ofcouse they have to, to show the whole city)
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

5. Thanks PixieStix thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Because if you were down beside it in game view mode it would look like blocks, its only cus they've zoomed out so far (though ofcouse they have to, to show the whole city)
    So if my soon zooms out, I too will be able to see some cool city like that? Too complicated for me. I like Tetris, or Pac Man or trivia games!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

So if my soon zooms out, I too will be able to see some cool city like that? Too complicated for me. I like Tetris, or Pac Man or trivia games!
    If you build it, yes, but the building will take a dedicated team a damn long time.

Here are some close-ups of Kings landing, being closer it looks allot more blocky, though even so the sheer level of detail thats gone into it makes it look awesome.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VLUrMIdJduo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It's an HD (high definition) texturepack, sort of like a reskin for the gameblocks. The one Notch originally created for the game is what your son is probably playing with. He actually planned to get rid of those textures in favor of better ones, but the fans love the old graphics, and objected, so they were left in, but he decided to leave it open for players to create and share their own textures.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i read this topc it's really nice and informative i really like it i get most of useful information from it which can prove beneficial for me i was need some similar post's but i get your post on first search on Google search engine it's fulfill my need i really appreciate it and keep it up!!@@@

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson0 View Post
    i read this topc it's really nice and informative i really like it i get most of useful information from it which can prove beneficial for me i was need some similar post's but i get your post on first search on Google search engine it's fulfill my need i really appreciate it and keep it up!!@@@
    dude... are you for real? Almost every post you make is the same. WTF???