Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

UPDATE:
    http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/...ticle-finding/

"
    A loose connection between a timer and a computer led some of the world’s smartest particle physicists to conclude that certain tiny particles called neutrinos moved faster than the speed of light"

Brings me back to my Physics classes where my teacher always reminded us to check our connections when something didn't work right.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderknuckles View Post
    UPDATE:
    http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/...ticle-finding/

"
    A loose connection between a timer and a computer led some of the world’s smartest particle physicists to conclude that certain tiny particles called neutrinos moved faster than the speed of light"

Brings me back to my Physics classes where my teacher always reminded us to check our connections when something didn't work right.

Just shows how through the testing is that after 5 months they were still testing and after all that they found it to be a loose wire. If nothing else its speaks to the integrity of science.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Just shows how through the testing is that after 5 months they were still testing and after all that they found it to be a loose wire. If nothing else its speaks to the integrity of science.
    In your dreams---they were hoping like hell to be famous for a discovery and alas--they failed. Scientists are wanna be gods and have lots of followers who can't stand the idea of a real God.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    In your dreams---they were hoping like hell to be famous for a discovery and alas--they failed. Scientists are wanna be gods and have lots of followers who can't stand the idea of a real God.
    You're right, it was in my dreams, they didn't spend half a year reviewing the data and redoing the test to make sure there was no errors, and subsequently found errors, i made all that up.

What actually happened is the scientist who was the head of the operation has declared himself GOD, and i have no reason to think that he isn't, a pleb like you and I may only refer to him as The One PBTH (Praise Be To Him) to address The One PBTH in any other such way is heresy, payable only by the removal of your genatalia which will then be presented to The One PBTH as an offering.

^,^
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    You're right, it was in my dreams, they didn't spend half a year reviewing the data and redoing the test to make sure there was no errors, and subsequently found errors, i made all that up.

What actually happened is the scientist who was the head of the operation has declared himself GOD, and i have no reason to think that he isn't, a pleb like you and I may only refer to him as The One PBTH (Praise Be To Him) to address The One PBTH in any other such way is heresy, payable only by the removal of your genatalia which will then be presented to The One PBTH as an offering.

^,^
    That would be far too much of an offering for a test tube spinner.

A nutcase will do nutty things.