Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dirt mcgirt View Post
    I thought you'd at least write in Jack Bauer's name in 08.

I think Hillary is unbeatable against any repub. The only person who has a chance to beat her is Obama. However, if Obama does beat Hillary, his inexperience makes him vulnerable against McCain or Giuliani. Giuliani's social stances don't bother me since he's more for returning the power to the States. One thing's for sure about Giuliani, he won't be holding hands with the Sauds. IMO, Richardson will end up being Hillary's running mate. I like Wesley Clark for the Dems but he'll probably be the Dem cadidate's choice for Secretary of Defense or State.
    Hitlery doesn't have a chance. Neither does Obama.

And Jack Bauer wouldn't be a good fit for the White House. He'd be better as NSA Director (at extremely large).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Hitlery doesn't have a chance. Neither does Obama.

And Jack Bauer wouldn't be a good fit for the White House. He'd be better as NSA Director (at extremely large).
    If Hillary matches up with McCain, it's the same outcome as 2004 except she wins Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Ohio, and Colorado. With Giuliani she possibly picks up more Southern States but splits New England and maybe Pennsylvania. I don't see her losing against any Repub. For the Repubs to win the Presidency, Hillary will have to lose in the Dem primaries. That's my prediction.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    I'm not liking Bill Richardson.....
    He and I are diametric opposites politically, but I think that Mr. Richardson is a good man.

As of right now, he's pretty much the only Democrat I'd consider voting for.

I gained a great deal of respect for him a few years ago when he blocked a sex offender (who had sued the state of New Mexico for reimbursement for wages lost while in prison) from receiving any money.

One area where I disagree with Richardson is abortion. That's all I have to say about that.

He is also known as being relatively gun-friendly as far as mainstream Democrats go. Here is an article from The Nation that you might enjoy.. Or not. LOL:

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20050418/abramsky

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    she couldn't hold a candle to Thatcher. She would scuttle the military and sell out the country.
    Margaret Thatcher, Pope John Paul II and Ronald Reagan... it isn't often that we get to be blessed with three great persons with the same mind. If it weren't for them, the Iron Curtain would certainly have fallen at least a generation later than it did.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan