Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Queer Marriage III

Well now can we leave the complaining about frivolous friggin board politics out of this one so we don't have to start #4?

Anyway, the haters still claim that queerness is from birth without offering a shred of irrefuteable evidence....that is because no such evidence exists, modern science after decades and billions spent on research has found nothing, nada....therefore logic dictates that its a choice, remember logic my friends?

Anyway the haters then disrespect true minorities such as Blacks and the handicapped by comparing them to queers who falsely claim theirselves as a minority.

Homosexuality is without doubt a choice, a very dangerous, vile and perverse lifestyle choice.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default .................

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Well now can we leave the complaining about frivolous friggin board politics out of this one so we don't have to start #4?

Anyway, the haters still claim that queerness is from birth without offering a shred of irrefuteable evidence....that is because no such evidence exists, modern science after decades and billions spent on research has found nothing, nada....therefore logic dictates that its a choice, remember logic my friends?

Anyway the haters then disrespect true minorities such as Blacks and the handicapped by comparing them to queers who falsely claim theirselves as a minority.

Homosexuality is without doubt a choice, a very dangerous, vile and perverse lifestyle choice.
    Judges can overturn it because it is law.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

without offering a shred of irrefuteable evidence....that is because no such evidence exists
    That isn't logic it is idiobabble. Just because something can not be proven irrefutably (whatever that means) in no way shape or form even suggests that it isn't true.

Nobody can prove what gravity is the result of either, but evidence suggests that there is definitely an effect called gravity and ostensibly some causation.

modern science after decades and billions spent on research has found nothing, nada....therefore logic dictates that its a choice, remember logic my friends?
    More idiobabble. Assuming that what you said about modern science, billions and decades was true that in no way means that "therefore it is a choice" is a logical sequence.

You have overlooked a virtually infinite number of causations aside from your Gene/choice pair.

Anyway the haters
    Can you name the haters and demonstrate their hate?

then disrespect true minorities such as Blacks and the handicapped by comparing them to queers who falsely claim theirselves as a minority.
    So are you pretending that the majority of people are therefore gay, that IS a logical conclusion based on your ramblings.

Irrefutable proof????????????????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

recent studies presented on a recent NOVA indicate it may be a result of a hormon bath while in utero.....so the gay dudes that want to blame their mom actually can....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...........

Once again double standards. Two guys make you blush but two women turn guys on, I dont get it.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We don't have "proof" for a lot of things.
    What we do have is "evidence to suggest" which is extensive scientific analysis and research that points in the direction of a conclusion to a hypothesis. There has been tons of research suggesting that people are born gay, and there are a lot of theories as to things that can go wrong during the fetus’s life in the womb. Nobody knows what causes depression either....Are you going to tell me depression is a "choice"?? We know that depression is a chemical imbalance, but we aren't sure why it occurs.
    We also have no idea what causes asthma. All we know is that allergens and certain particles seem to set it off.

The problem we have here is that you’re claiming that they aren't born gay as a fact. What evidence or research does the right-wing fucktard community have to back up its ignorant and hateful biblical lies??
    Last edited by Guernicaa; 05-14-2007 at 08:12 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The problem we have here is that you’re claiming that they aren't born gay as a fact. What evidence or research does the right-wing fucktard community have to back up its ignorant and hateful biblical lies??
    uhh,...the fucktard bible?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...........

Quote Originally Posted by loosecannon View Post
    Fucktard Bible?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fucktard Bible?
    You know...The one that says were all little bitches or something...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    Once again double standards. Two guys make you blush but two women turn guys on, I dont get it.
    rossie and her partner in a pile ..... i would rather watch barebutt mountain

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

recent studies presented on a recent NOVA indicate it may be a result of a hormon bath while in utero.....so the gay dudes that want to blame their mom actually can....
    I just wanted to make that really big so OCA doesn't miss it.
    He has this weird tendency to somehow miss certain arguments that people give him...I think its called Dodgers-Disease.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Obama08 View Post
    We don't have "proof" for a lot of things.
    What we do have is "evidence to suggest" which is extensive scientific analysis and research that points in the direction of a conclusion to a hypothesis. There has been tons of research suggesting that people are born gay, and there are a lot of theories as to things that can go wrong during the fetus’s life in the womb. Nobody knows what causes depression either....Are you going to tell me depression is a "choice"?? We know that depression is a chemical imbalance, but we aren't sure why it occurs.
    We also have no idea what causes asthma. All we know is that allergens and certain particles seem to set it off.

nice language....really helps your argument

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

rossie and her partner in a pile
    I love Rossie...shes great.
    But I rather watch a dog take a shit then see her and her partner in bed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nice language....really helps your argument

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Obama08 View Post
    me----> <---you

~Albert Camus