Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    Hey your mom just called she said quit getting cheetoes all over the keyboard and stop jerking off all over the place....... tough guy.... ppfffftttttt
    I don't recall bringing my family members into the conversation, brainiac.

Fuck off, pissant. You can either show up and man up, or shut the fuck up. And you damned-well better be over 300 lbs. punk or you'll just be "next".

Now, are you done running your suck?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I don't recall bringing my family members into the conversation, brainiac.

Fuck off, pissant. You can either show up and man up, or shut the fuck up. And you damned-well better be over 300 lbs. punk or you'll just be "next".

Now, are you done running your suck?
    Just as soon as you are tough guy...... You really need to "lighten up Francis"...... Your going to stroke out......
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    Just as soon as you are tough guy...... You really need to "lighten up Francis"...... Your going to stroke out......
    Really? Francis was a puss.

I never had a problem with you. Don't start no shit and there won't be any. Otherwise, I'll rip your skull off and shit down your neck. All you have to do is stop me.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    It was only a matter of time, and it took, well, 2 days.

The new iPhone 4S has a built in feature called 'Find My Friends' The idea is a simple one, you connect your phone to a friends via a passcode, and then whenever you both turn it on (in the same way that you turn on bluetooth for example) the phones you are connected with can see you on their Maps App as a wee blue dot, of course you can sever the connection at any time and require a new passcode until they can see you again.

SO say you and a friend are at a park or something, you can share pass codes, see each other on the map and find each other. Parents are also able to lock the system 'on' via parental controls to make sure their son/daughter really is staying at Mikes for the night and not sneaking off to Savannahs for some woo-hoo.

Buuuuut, this wife forgot to turn hers off, told her hubby she was somewhere, when her iPhone told him otherwise.

i have no doubt this will be a useful feature, but the question is, given the ease at which it could be forgotten about, should we have the option to use our phones as GPS beacons, or not? Is it simply a case of those who are cheating deserve to be caught anyways?
    The question is, can she get from one place to the other in 20 minutes? There happens to be a 20 minute difference in the screenshots.
    Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

It was only a matter of time, and it took, well, 2 days.
    This reminds me of another story I heard. A man was bored with his marriage so he decided to post an ad on an online dating site. He finally met a woman that he felt he had the right chemistry with .... after a long online relationship they decided to meet for the first time... the woman was....

(drum roll please)

his wife!

The man was so indignant that his wife would actually consider cheating on him that he filed for divorce
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Naw man, Peas, Brazil nuts, lentils, spinach, beans, corn, potatoes, broccoli etc are all packed with protein, i gets (and have always got) plenty ^,^
    I will grant you beans, but if you think corn, potatoes, spinach and broccoli are sources of protein then I can see why you are malnourished.....
    ...full immersion.....

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I will grant you beans, but if you think corn, potatoes, spinach and broccoli are sources of protein then I can see why you are malnourished.....
    Malnourished? That's why I must of lost so much weight, am tired all the time, constantly hungry and always ill now...oh wait...

Not to go i to too many details but being a vegan makes you very awre of whats in everything, for example a small portion of broccoli (and I love my broccoli) has about 4/5 grams of protein, while a medium baked potato (with the skin) has around 5/6 grams of protein. So before you add anything else to your meal two baked potatoes and some broccoli has made up 14-17 grams of protein (and generally it's reckomend that men get about 70 grams per day, I think women's is a bit lower at 60 grams)

Heck, wash it down with a medium glass of soya milk and you've just added another 7 grams of protein, simples! (:

So please don't fret for me sir, I know I'm getting plenty of protein, my meals are tailored so it is so ^,^
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post
    This reminds me of another story I heard. A man was bored with his marriage so he decided to post an ad on an online dating site. He finally met a woman that he felt he had the right chemistry with .... after a long online relationship they decided to meet for the first time... the woman was....

(drum roll please)

his wife!

The man was so indignant that his wife would actually consider cheating on him that he filed for divorce
    That's well awesome xD
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.